[drama 2006] Fireworks 불꽃놀이

Guest xosandy

Guest ChakHanSarah

So I just finished watching episode 2....Chae Young ends up "skaming" Ji Hwan...and so on...but what I dont get is the whole story..this is what I am getting so far....

Chae Young and Sang Hyun were lovers once...and SH ended up become a CPA before CY....SH goes away and ends up cheating on CY with EY...who lost her fiance....Ji Hwan (JH)....is the brother of EY's fiance...

I think JH likes EY....but keeps it to himself....he the one who gives up soccer...

CY wants to get revenge on SH...so I guess she is going to make some trouble with EY and make her life miserable for awhile....

In the previews for episode 3....

JH and SH have a heart to heart about EY...JH asks SH how much do you love and care for EY and so on...

JH tells CY to stop making EY's life so hard....but CY says she cannot....

so I am guessing that JH knows the guy now that hurt CY's heart....

I am soo excited for the next episode....

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest kiss the rain.

I just watched the 1st episode and I'm downloading the 2nd one now...

the first episode was pretty interesting even though I didn't understand most of what they said...

and also there will be English subs for this drama. :D WITH S2 is subbing it.

Guest .alyak_

I'm still deciding if i'm going to watch this. Yoon Sang Hyun was good in MAM. He was very good looking. I'm not a big fan of the lead attress. I'll think if i should watch this...

Guest dramaok

here is Fireworks Ep. 1:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/d0a9yl

Enjoy~

credits to: criedesca's clubbox + Me

thank you!!!!!!

I can't seem to watch it!!!! It says cannot open when I use BS player!!!

what's the problem? try rename your file. change the extension at the end, or use a different program.

Fireworks Episode 2:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=XA71OMZO

Enjoy~

credits to: creidesca's clubbox + Me

thank you!!!!!! again!!!!!

Guest glitzyglam

I think JH likes EY....but keeps it to himself....

I was thinking that as well after the preview.. .

but I couldn't tell if that was true... or if he just cared a lot for her because they've known eachother since young..

I hope he doesn't like her... that would just make everything more complicated!! >_<

Guest ChakHanSarah

I'm still deciding if i'm going to watch this. Yoon Sang Hyun was good in MAM. He was very good looking. I'm not a big fan of the lead attress. I'll think if i should watch this...

^.....you should watch...its a pretty interesting story from episode one...unlike some dramas that take FOREVER to get to the story....

Guest SweetKim

I was thinking that as well after the preview.. .

but I couldn't tell if that was true... or if he just cared a lot for her because they've known eachother since young..

I hope he doesn't like her... that would just make everything more complicated!! >_<

yeah..but when he was watching fireworks..he said to CY that you're lucky b/c atleast yoo b/c atleast yoo got to say how yoo feel~..there's some ppl in the world..who can't even express how they're feeling...and then CY said i think yoo speak from experience.

then there was that whole awkwardness when she was helping him w/ his tie.

ahh--this drama is good!~~~

Guest dramaok

When I try to play episode 1 is says can't open file!!! I'm so sad I can't watch it!!

try this.

go to 'my computers'

then find the file you dl-ed.

right click and select 'rename'

rename in 'fireworks1.asf'

and see if that works.

it works for me whenever i have this issue.

g-luck.

thx again flyfany and creidesca for uploading the files.

Guest glitzyglam

yeah..but when he was watching fireworks..he said to CY that you're lucky b/c atleast yoo b/c atleast yoo got to say how yoo feel~..there's some ppl in the world..who can't even express how they're feeling...and then CY said i think yoo speak from experience.

then there was that whole awkwardness when she was helping him w/ his tie.

ahh--this drama is good!~~~

oh yeah! I totally forgot about that! lol, well the tie part I was just like, hm.. whatever--- and then never thought about it again

but the firework part... I never thought it would have been her that he was refering to! I just figured it was some other girl. . . -___-

haha, thanks for pointing those scenes out!

but noo~ this makes me sad now! now all the guys like her. >_<

poor Han ChaeYoung!

the funny thing is... if HCY's character wasn't the main character and we saw it all from PEH's character's perspective... HCY would totally be the richard simmons of the drama... the mooshikhan girl like YSH's character said!

Archived