[drama 2006] Fireworks 불꽃놀이

Guest xosandy

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest second_glance

Omg! I can't wait to watch this drama!! Kang Ji Hwan is such a good actor and it totally helps that he's so handsome!!!

Guest aznchocol8luver

great cast.. good plot.. can't wait for it..

itz kinda sad how park eun hye is still a supportin cast.. even tho she's realli popular overseas.. T_T

Guest second_glance

Just finished watching the first episode, did not understand a word, but I really like it!! Kang Ji Hwan is so funny!!! He's so cute in his soccer coach outfit with the aviator sunglasses! Hahahaha. The supporting male actor is not too bad also, he's pretty funny. Omg, I did not know that Han Chae Young had such a nice body!!! I thought it was ssssssooo hilarious how they played on her real reputation for having big breasts!! When she arched her chest out, and Kwan Ji Hwan looked at it, his face was priceless!! Hahahaha. The supporting actress is really pretty too! I hope its not one of those dramas where the supporting actress becomes evil, cus I like her, she seems really sweet. I hope this drama gets subbed!!!

Guest Bennie

Yeahhhhh I finished watching 1st ep ^O^

(Altho I can't understand korean laguage, i still to watched it hehehe :P )

Eun-Hye unnie,she's so cute >_<

Guest forgetmeNOT

i heard they were hoping this would be a second My Name Is Kim Sam Soon. idunnooooooo but they can try and i'm willing to give them a chance at it >D

Guest sylver

When she arched her chest out, and Kwan Ji Hwan looked at it, his face was priceless!! Hahahaha. The supporting actress is really pretty too! I hope its not one of those dramas where the supporting actress becomes evil, cus I like her, she seems really sweet.

I laughed so much while watching that scene where she compared her breasts with the other cheerleader and KJH was looking at hers... :lol::lol:

Yup, Park Eun-hye's character seems really sweet in this drama and I do hope she will NOT turn evil! :crazy: I remembered how I hated her while watching Island Village Teacher. She was so good at being evil in that drama that I really hated her for awhile. :sweatingbullets:

Ratings for episode 1...

10. 주말특별기획<불꽃놀이> MBC 11.2 Nationwide

10. 주말특별기획<불꽃놀이> MBC 11.1 Seoul

2006051211515905498_2.jpg

img2ea1tmp7wd.jpg

20060514140508.291.0.jpg

Wow...The OST is already out...

1150sd.jpg

OST / 불꽃놀이 - MBC 주말드라마

Release Date: 2006/5/11

Record Label: 서울음반

Genre: Television Soundtrack

Distribution : 서울음반

Track List

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. 사랑할 수밖에 (Feat. 이현우)

2. 지금은 헤어져도 (Feat.SAT, 정우)

3. 그냥 아는 사람 (Feat. 강지환)

4. 내안에 별처럼 (Feat. 정우, 이지라이프)

5. 유리별 (Feat. 박은혜)

6. 사랑할 수밖에 (Piano Version)

7. 지금은 헤어져도 (Violin Version)

8. 그냥 아는 사람 (Instrument)

9. 유리별 (Bossanova Version)

10. Blue Mambo

11. Tonight (나라 Theme)

12. I Hope So! (인재 Theme)

13. Remember

14. 지금은 헤어져도 (Background Music)

15. 유리별 (Background Music)

16. 내안에 별처럼 (Background Music)

17. 그냥 아는 사람 (Background Music)

18. 사랑할 수밖에 (Background Music)

Guest breakfast

im sorry about asking this question again but what does 이기거기 mean? (thanks if u reply)

Guest blackstarjr

ep1 was just sooo great..The beginning was soo sad and then get's funny as hell..hehe.Well since i cannot understand a word of korean, why did HCY's boyfriend leave her during that fight on their roof top apt? Well cannot wait to see ep2

Guest glitzyglam

Just watched the 1st episode... and currently D/Ling the 2nd!!!

I really like it so far!

I love Kang JiHwan! hehe, I liked him in GeumSoon as well!! <3

he was so cute when he went to his mom to ask for money! ahh~ and he has such a nice relationship with his soccer kids!

Yoon SangHyun is BLAH. >_< that made me so mad when he was like... I never saw you like a girl.. and then said the stuff how he wants to marry her to repay his debt. >_<

blah.. what a bastard!!!! I can't believe he got to become a CPA first.>_<

lol! I can't believe Kang JiHwan still thinks Han ChaeYoung is 21.. he was looking at her little sister's license thingy!!! hahahahah~

This is really random.. but HyunYoung's Noona's Dream must be really popular in Korea... (seeing how it was played when HCY was eating her ramen in ep. 1)

I laughed so much while watching that scene where she compared her breasts with the other cheerleader and KJH was looking at hers... :lol::lol:

Yup, Park Eun-hye's character seems really sweet in this drama and I do hope she will NOT turn evil! :crazy: I remembered how I hated her while watching Island Village Teacher. She was so good at being evil in that drama that I really hated her for awhile. :sweatingbullets:

And I hated her in 18:29! I guess she's good at playing the evil girl. >_<

but she seems sweet in this. ^^

oh and on the 1st page it says

, 윤상현 Yoon Sang Hyun (Oh! Pil-seung and Bong Soon-young, Marrying a Millionaire)

Hmm, I remember him in Marrying a Millionaire... but I can't seem to remember who he came out as in Oh! PilSeung Bong SoonYoung. . . O_o;;

and it also talks about how Kang JiHwan was in Nonstop4. . . he wasn't an official cast member right? because I watched nearly all the episodes of that sitcom... and I can't seem to remember him!! T.T

Archived