[drama 2008] Strongest Chil Woo 최강칠우

Guest KST_CICHLID

Guest sang_woo_always

awww. mr. eric looks soo hot in ancient clothes!!

i'm so excited for this drama. i hope it turns

out awesome!!!

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

can't wait for this! but too bad i'll most probably get to see this a month after its airing in korea. since that's how KBS world usually airs their dramas over here in my side. :(

anyway... just wanna share a couple of fanarts. i gotta say... Eric looks hot even in hanbok and saktu hairdo! :lol:

chilwoo1.jpg

chilwoo2.jpg

Thanks for the fanarts and the newest pictures of the drama. The children are so cute but Eric is the CUTEST.

Is it the little boy in all white play the young Eric? Among the boys, he seems the good looking one with big eyes like Eric (except the chubby face !!!!!)

Guest whiteberry192

Thanks for the fanarts and the newest pictures of the drama. The children are so cute but Eric is the CUTEST.

Have to agree with this statement phiphi

eric is the cutest...hahaha...

counting days...

june is around the corner...

Guest bless_u

OMG!!!

at first i was like, What??? my ERIC really in a new drama??? an acient dramaa????OH no!!! it can't be cause im expecting a regular drama.

but then, i came on and fell inlove with this drama...because ERIC is so damn hot in those outfit....so fresh and so clean...HE so hOT!

IM SO GONAN WATCH IT;....ERIC MY LOVE I WILL BE SUPPORTING YOU TILL THE END. MUCH LOVE.

Guest Ericku

Thanks for the poster casting shooting ^___^ uri leader looks handsome and HOT ... hye sun looks so cute and others co-stars looks good in ancient clothes too!! can wait to see the drama ..

A few more points for Chil Woo…

May 18th, 2008 // by javabeans

Hmm, they’re slowly winning me over with their cast…

KBS’s new fusion sageuk Strongest Chil Woo (or Choi Kang Chil Woo) seemed a little like another attempt at what they’d just done with Hong Gil Dong — funny, jokey, comedic historical. And while I enjoyed Hong Gil Dong for what it was, I can’t say it was a quality drama. (There were flashes of something interesting, but ultimately I think it was too uneven.) Plus we have Iljimae coming up — not just one but two different series — so I wasn’t really all that interested in Eric’s turn in Chil Woo — even after they added Gu Hye Sun to the cast.

But now they’ve gone and added two more actors I dig, Lee Eon from Coffee Prince and Kim Byul from Taereung National Village. I don’t know what it is about the foursome, but for some reason they feel well-matched to me. But on the other hand, it doesn’t exactly scream serious work of art. I’ll be watching this one merely to see how well its sense of humor fares.

I’ve been disappointed enough in the past to not put too much faith in a series’ actors to carry a show, but I will say that Chil Woo just got a little more interesting. The drama airs on KBS2 in the beginning of June.

Via Mk.co.kr

source dramabeans.com

chilwoo4ox0.jpg

chilwoo5rk3.jpg

chilwoo1if5.jpg

chilwoo10zj3.jpg

chilwoo2xc3.jpg

chilwoo9ji5.jpg

Guest AlecRuby

i don't think strongest chil woo would be a similar attempt like hong gil dong. isn't this drama supposed to be dramatic? i heard that eric and hye sun's love story was going to be somewhat tragic. and it isn't exactly a comedy series, so i am not understanding what the news is about.

eric and hye sun fighting!

Guest Ericku

[연예수첩] 베일 벗은 ‘최강칠우’

mms file : Stronggest Chil Woo KBS News Time

KBS 새 드라마! ‘최강칠우’가 드디어 베일을 벗었습니다.

조선왕조실록에서 ‘강변칠우’ 사건을 가져와 의적 ‘칠우’의 캐릭터를 만들었다고 하는데요. 확~ 달라진 모습의 주연배우들. 지금부터 함께 만나보시죠.

<리포트>

KBS 새드라마 '최강칠우' 촬영현장 드라마 포스터 촬영현장... 가수 에릭에서 연기자로 다시 돌아온 문정혁씨를 먼저 만났는데요.

가수와 연기 활동을 병행하며 활발한 활동을 하고 있죠? 드라마 ‘최강칠우’로 사극 첫 도전을 한다고 합니다.

<인터뷰> 문정혁(연기자) : "(사극 첫 도전인데 어떤지?)많이 모든 것들이 새롭고 좀 어색하기도 한데, 차차 적응해 나가고 있고요. 여러분들이 TV로 보실 때는 자연 스러운 모습으로 비춰질 수 있도록 열심히 노력하고 있습니다.”

이 드라마는 조선시대 일상과 풍속을 무협 코드와 결합한 새로운 장르라고 하는데 요. 문정혁씨는 자객으로 변신해 서민들의 원한을 풀어줄 예정이라고 합니다.

<인터뷰> 문정혁(연기자) : "(‘한국판 슈퍼맨’이라는 얘기도 있던데?)칠우도 일단 두 가지의 모습을 가지고 있는데 낮에는 나장, 밤에는 자객이 돼서 정의로워지는 데 가족들의 죽음, 동생의 죽음을 계기로 해서 어렵고 억울한 사연들을 가진 사람 들의 한을 풀어주는 자객으로 변신합니다.”

‘강칠우’로 완벽하게 변신해, 새로운 모습을 보여주는 문정혁씨. 드라마 종영 후엔 군에 입대한다고 하는데요.

그래서 이번 작품에 대한 애착이 더욱 크다고 합니다.

그리고 최강칠우의 또 다른 주인공이죠? 구혜선씨가 등장했는데요.

극 중 몰락한 양반 가문의 딸로...청나라 공녀로 바쳐졌다가 의금부 관노가 되어 돌아오는 ‘소윤’역을 맡았다고 합니다.

촬영 후, 꼼꼼한 모니터도 잊지 않았는데요. 전작에서도 사극연기를 보여줬었죠~?

<인터뷰> 구혜선(연기자) : "(두 번째 사극작품인데?)되게 달라요. (전작은) 전통사 극의 느낌이었는데 지금은 되게 편하게 하고 있어요. (파트너 문정혁과의 호흡은?)굉장히 친절하시고 잘해주세요."

구혜선씨와 문정혁씨는 이번 작품에서 연인으로 호흡을 맞춰, 섬세한 감정연기와 애틋한 멜로 연기를 선보인다고 하는데요.

포스터 촬영 때도 다정한 모습으로 사진 촬영에 임합니다.

또 우리나라에서 시도해보지 않았던 첨단장비들을 사용해, 새롭고 멋진 장면들을 촬영했다고 합니다.

문정혁씨와 함께 자객으로 출연하는 전노민, 이언씨는 고난이도의 무술 장면을 소화하기 위해 액션스쿨에 나가는 등... 연습을 게을리하지 않았다고 하는데요.

<인터뷰> 이언(연기자) : "(액션연기를 위해 어떤 노력을 했나?)검술이나 저는 도끼를 쓰니까 ‘도끼술’을 배웠고요. 쉬는 시간마다 말을 타고 다녀요. 다니면서 말들과 호흡을 맞추고 아직까지는 많이 배우는 중이라 힘들지만 신기하기도 해요."

자객 ‘자자’역을 맡은 이언씨. 의상이 예사롭지 않죠?

<인터뷰> 이언(연기자) : "(촬영 콘셉트는?)혼자 찍을 땐 아무래도 극중 캐릭터처럼 약간 단순하고 무식하게... 강하게 가야죠."

도끼를 들고 카메라 앞에 선 이언씨.

촬영이 시작되자 카리스마 넘치는 자객 ‘자자’의 모습을 보여줬는데요. 박진감 넘치는 멋진 무술연기를 보여줄 예정이라고 합니다.

낮에는 사대부, 밤이 되면 자객단의 전략가가 되는 전노민씨. 의상이 유난히 멋있었 는데요.

<인터뷰> 전노민(연기자) : "(다른 분들보다 의상이 더 멋있는데?)"유일하게 이 드라 마에서 저만 옷을 열심히 갈아입어요. 멋있는 옷으로... (이유는?)양반집 아들이 니까... 나머지 자객들은 집에 돈이 없어요. (아내 김보연씨는 어떤 얘길 해줬는지?)너무 멋있다고, 역시 우리 서방은 뭘 해도 멋있다고...이러면 안 되는데."

감초 조연! 임하룡씨는 칠우의 양아버지로 출연해, 감칠맛 나는 연기와 명쾌한 처세술로 드라마의 재미를 더해줄 예정이라고 하는데요.

<인터뷰> 임하룡(연기자) : "(액션장면도 있는지?)나름대로 있죠. 제가 의금부의 군대로 치면 선임하사나 인사계 정도 되니까... 다른 자객들은 날고뛰겠지만 저는 기어서라도... 좀 보여드리겠습니다."

개성 넘치는 배우들의 뛰어난 연기와 볼거리 많은 드라마! 최강칠우. 벌써부터 많은 기대가 됩니다.

<인터뷰> 구혜선(연기자) : "(드라마 ‘최강칠우’는?)의롭고, 정의가 있고요."

<현장음> 문정혁(연기자) : "남녀노소 부담 없이 즐길 수 있는 드라마고."

<현장음> 이언(연기자) : "대리만족에서 오는 통쾌함이 있습니다."

<현장음> 배우들(연기자) : "연예수첩 시청자 여러분 ‘최강칠우’ 많은 사랑 부탁드립 니다. 최강칠우 파이팅."

지금까지 연예수첩 김기만이었습니다.

Source : http://news.kbs.co.kr/news.php?kind=c&id=1562861

Guest Ericku

More CHILWOO & SOYUN Poster Image for Strongest Chil Woo 최강칠우, [KBS2]

chilwoosoyun1.jpg

chilwoosoyun2.jpg

chilwoosoyun3.jpg

chilwoosoyun4.jpg

chilwoosoyun5.jpg

Credits : KBS + Shinhwa-Indonesia.com

Guest midnightgirl13

[08.05.19][news] Kim Byul replaces Seo Woo in Strongest Chil Woo

chilwoo2.jpg

Rising actress Kim Byul will appear in KBS2's new drama Strongest Chil Woo alongside Mun Jung Hyuk and Gu Hyesun.

Kim Byul has been casted for the role of Yeon Doo, who is secretly in love with Chil Woo. Seo Woo, the original actress casted for the role, had to relinquish the opportunity as she hurt her hand.

Kim Byul will play the character of Yeon Doo, the daughter of a fallen yangban who also owns a textile shop, and falls in love with Chil Woo who once rescued her from thugs.

A spokesperson from the production team said that "(Kim Byul) has shown impressive acting skills in various TV dramas, and we casted her as we felt that she will be able to live up to the role. We are looking forward to her performance."

Kim Byul has not only appeared in movies, but also music videos and CFs, and is an up and coming star in the entertainment world.

Strongest Chil Woo is scheduled for broadcast in early June.

Source: NEWSEN→oceans-six

Chi trans: crys@shinhwayeah.com

Eng trans: midnightgirl13@shinhwabiz

i don't think strongest chil woo would be a similar attempt like hong gil dong. isn't this drama supposed to be dramatic? i heard that eric and hye sun's love story was going to be somewhat tragic. and it isn't exactly a comedy series, so i am not understanding what the news is about.

eric and hye sun fighting!

I've seen other articles that mention about impressive action scenes and comedic dialogue for this drama. Off course it's not an Korean drama without a romantic flair to it.

Whether Eric and Gu Hyesun's love story is a tragic one I'm not sure. STAY TUNE!!!

Any news on whether any fansubbers will be picking this drama up?

June is just around the corner, so I don't think this question is too early to bring up...or is it? ^^

Really excited about this drama. That short clip of where Chil Woo (Eric) was yawning as his father walked pass in the recent photoshoot is too enticing. Secret super heroes are REALLY my thing lolz

And it really is Lee Eon from Coffee Prince...I knew he looked familiar. That adorable hunk of a guy!

Archived