[drama 2008] Strongest Chil Woo 최강칠우

Guest KST_CICHLID

Guest Cerise

~~ at Chilwoo press conference , everyone can get chilwoo poster ~~

http://i303.photobucket.com/albums/nn151/e...woo2_poster.jpg

great poster isn't it ???? i wish i can have too .... :rolleyes:

Credit : eric4ever

Oh :wub: I've just noticed the poster..... I wish I could have one too... ^_^

how could eric be soooooo handsome & gorgeous...

I just cant take me eyes off him...

chinca....his pic during the conference with hye sun really melts my heart...

내 말이 그 말이야! You took the word right out of my mouth. ^_^

I just don't want to start imagining how will I spend two years without any news about him when he finally go to the army.

awww he so handsome. :wub:

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest valmylove

Edit: I jsut post but didnt' see it so am posting it again, but if its double post, sorry, I will delete.

So it is Eric with long hair? LOL! I coldn't tell when I watched the preview. He looks soooo FINE! LOL! So looking forward to his drama. It is going to be so different to see him in hisotrical drama.

Hi Mommie Alice, yes it is indeed our Eric!! You like?

I add the another DL link hope you can Dling now :)

Thanks so much Ericku! I really appreciate it!

You're all welcome... :D

In Newsen, there is a funny comment on this picture...

Hi Cerise, thanks for the pic, Eric is stunning! Those two ladies are beautiful too!

I expect funny moments from our Eric, he always makes me laugh, I jsut can't wait to see the NG's!

OMG, so many goodies, big hugs & kisses

Ericku thanks so much for upload the preview clip out side CB. It looks very interesting. I really love the music here. Wonder if the OST is out yet.

Cerise, thanks for the PC clips. That was awesomely quick. I love the 1st & 3rd clips.

So, Chil Woo is actually pronounce as ChiRu? At the end of a preview clip, Eric said something sounds like ChoiChiRu, it must be Choi Chil Woo then!

I also saw the lady that played the westernized snobbish tycoon mother in Unstoppable Marriage. Can't help but laugh upon seeing her face.

Sooooo excited for this to start. Everything looks amazing!

Guest Zombie

So Eric Mun is a korean version of Zorro in this drama. He really looks good in the press conference.

Only Gu Hye Sun seem to have experince in this period drama compared to the rest.

Is there any sub team taking up the project here? Otherwise, it will be difficult for us to follow.

Guest ericmania

Big pics from Strongest Chil Woo press conference

big1ic2.jpg

big3yn2.jpg

big4jpgxk8.jpg

big2pu3.jpg

credit : DC + ericmun-th

121258922106042077mu2.jpg

121258734277lh6.jpg

credit : e4e + ericmun-th

04062008 Strongest Chil Woo Press conference

http://www.ericmun-th.com/vod/20080604 Eric at Strongest Chil Woo press_con.avi

040608 Eric press conference

DOWNLOAD CLICK LINK [1] >> http://www.4shared.com/file/50073909/cf827..._press_con.html?

040608 press conference

DOWNLOAD CLICK LINK [2] >> http://www.uploadd.com/download.aspx?pku=9...683SADDQ3XUADD6

040608 press conference

DOWNLOAD CLICK LINK >>http://www.uploadd.com/download.aspx?pku=977001DFAWJSHF8ZCXXLYAWOTOSPE

credit : Dc+ ericmun-th.com</center>

Guest JoongBoXiahJang

wow that's definitely a new look to eric in the poster.

very fantasy very depth in color, i absolutely love it.

eric is amazing!

Guest Ericku

wow..wow... great !!!!!!!!!!! Thanks everyone for our hard work to supporting this drama .. hope our work will be paid off ~~ after we see the 1st eposide next monday :):wub: :wub:

Guest valmylove

So Eric Mun is a korean version of Zorro

I know! I saw a Z scar during the preview...definitely K-Zorro!!

I know! I saw a Z scar during the preview...definitely K-Zorro!!

You have very good eyes, Valmylove. Didn't catch that Z scar while first watching it.

He got the Z look, now the Z scar? He is the K-Zorro! Not sure how KBS2 & Eric would think about this new discovery. Ha..... ha.....

http://youtube.com/watch?v=-FeWGKEGCq4

Our Korean Zorro is much cooler with the whipping rope, don't you think?!!!!!!

Guest ericmania

Strongest Chill Woo press conference 04/06/2008

please use programe net-transport for d/l

mms://newsvod.kbs.co.kr/news/news_8am/2008/06/05/700k/120.asf

credit: kbs news

Guest Cerise

Hi Cerise, thanks for the pic, Eric is stunning! Those two ladies are beautiful too!

I expect funny moments from our Eric, he always makes me laugh, I jsut can't wait to see the NG's!

Hi valmylove, you're welcome dear. I'd love to see NGs too. I hope the director add them to the end of the first few episodes. ^_^

Cerise, thanks for the PC clips. That was awesomely quick. I love the 1st & 3rd clips.

So, Chil Woo is actually pronounce as ChiRu? At the end of a preview clip, Eric said something sounds like ChoiChiRu, it must be Choi Chil Woo then!

I also saw the lady that played the westernized snobbish tycoon mother in Unstoppable Marriage. Can't help but laugh upon seeing her face.

Sooooo excited for this to start. Everything looks amazing!

You're welcome phiphi69. I enjoyed posting them. ^_^

Yes actually his name is Choi Chi Ru. His adaptive father's name is Choi Nam Deuk. So we know where the Choi came from. I don't know his real father's name, that role is played by Oh Mun Suk. He'll die in the first episodes. :mellow:

But phiphi69 I guess you're mistaken the westernized snobbish tycoon mother of Unstoppable Marriage is not in this drama. But we have the witch evil granny of Miuna Giuna (Likeable or Not) and also the Madame of Hong Gil Dong.

ericmania thank you so much for the huge picture and clips. :w00t:

Guest valmylove

You have very good eyes, Valmylove. Didn't catch that Z scar while first watching it.

He got the Z look, now the Z scar? He is the K-Zorro! Not sure how KBS2 & Eric would think about this new discovery. Ha..... ha.....

Our Korean Zorro is much cooler with the whipping rope, don't you think?!!!!!!

It's the wondering eyes! LOL :blush: I know, He's very sauve workig that whipping rope!!

Definitely

~~ Our Korean ZORRO ~~
!!

Thanks ladies for all the pics, links and thoughts!! Only a few more days!

Guest Cerise

Drama Videos:

I suggest using a download manager to download the videos.

First teaser

2m4vwnb_th.jpg

Second teaser

t840u8_th.jpg

Episode 1 preview

xaqa1f_th.jpg

Text preview for the first episode from the kbs site....

2s8067q.jpg

첫방송 :: 2008년 6월 9일 월요일 밤 9시 55분

역적으로 몰린 부모님을 잃고 여동생 우영과 도망쳐 나온 칠우(문정혁분)은 의금부 나장이 되어 적당히 삥도 뜯고 적당히 굽실거리며 살고 있다. 눈에 띄지 않고 세상에 빌붙어 사는 칠우에게 유일한 희망은 관노가 되어 돌아온 첫사랑 소윤(구혜선분)과 여동생 우영뿐이다. 그런 여동생이 양반 사채놀이에 휘말려 죽는 사건이 벌어지자, 억눌려 있던 칠우의 분노는 폭발한다. 우영을 죽음으로 몰고 간 허원도를 처단하기 위해 칠우는 검을 뽑아드는데...

(hopefully someone would translate) ^_^

I like the music playing in the previews. But it's early to think that there'll be any news about the OST anytime soon right?

Guest acemaverick

oh saw the previews at the end of Powerful opponent. will be looking forward to watching this one. hope it turns out great! haven't seen eric since QSS. hopefully this drama's ending will be better than QSS. that one was a little unsatisfying for me. regretted doing that show too signz.

Guest valmylove

Cerise,

Thanks for the caps and link!

That second teaser was really a teaser, esp the scene btwn the little boy and our Mun Chil Woo. :(

Yes actually his name is Choi Chi Ru. His adaptive father's name is Choi Nam Deuk. So we know where the Choi came from. I don't know his real father's name, that role is played by Oh Mun Suk. He'll die in the first episodes. :mellow:

But phiphi I guess you're mistaken the westernized snobbish tycoon mother of Unstoppable Marriage is not in this drama. But we have the witch evil granny of Miuna Giuna (Likeable or Not) and also the Madame of Hong Gil Dong.

Oh Mun Suk He'll die in the first episodes.. I thought he'll appear in the first 2 episodes.

Oh Mun Suk & Chil Woo's younger sister are killed and that's turn Chil Woo on a vengeance for justice.

The westernized snobbish tycoon mother of Unstoppable Marriage is not in this drama? It was in a split second and I thought it was her. Thanks for clearing that up.

Guest valmylove

Oh Mun Suk He'll die in the first episodes.. I thought he'll appear in the first 2 episodes.

Oh Mun Suk & Chil Woo's younger sister are killed and that's turn Chil Woo on a vengeance for justice.

The westernized snobbish tycoon mother of Unstoppable Marriage is not in this drama? It was in a split second and I thought it was her. Thanks for clearing that up.

'

Aigoo, that is a tragedy!! So when Chil Woo saw the little boy crying, in the preview of course, it reminded him of his family? That's another reason why he turned into our mysterious Korean Zorro of the night?

Guest ericmania

[08.06.06][news] Strongest Chil Woo's Eric, Jeon Noh Min take 7 hrs for 1 scene

untitled.jpg

Action scenes are no joke.

Eric and Jeon Noh Min of the upcoming KBS2 drama Strongest Chil Woo spent 7 whole hours on one single fighting scene.

The two actors play the leaders of the assassination clan in Strongest Chil Woo - Eric as a lowly najang by day and Jeon Noh Min as a yangban aristocrat, both of whom partake in activities of the clan by night. It's the first sageuk drama for both actors.

During the fight scene, both of them had to leap up to the trees while being strung by wires, and they had to maintain their balance when they landed. In an interview, Jeon Noh Min said "If we moved when we landed, we had to redo the scene. Although I didn't expect the filming of a sageuk drama to be this tough, but it was very fun to be working with Eric."

He added, "There were many night scenes, which meant many overnight shoots. We only get to go home once in a few days, it's even difficult for me to see my wife. When we were shooting in Tae An, there were no restaurants around. Eric and I, we tried to search for a place to eat, but we ended up eating instant noodles in the van."

At the press conference for the drama, it was clear that Eric had put a lot of effort into the drama, "This is my last drama before I enlist for military service in September, so it's very special to me. I went to martial arts classes, and I learnt horseriding too."

Source: joongang

Chi trans: lostall@情投E赫

Eng trans: midnightgirl13@shinhwabiz

Sorry for the bearer of the bad news girls. I was all gearing up for this Monday but then come this.

Oh well, I'm glad it was just a week and not longer. STAY TUNE FOR TUESDAY JUN.17 !!!!

TV Premiere 'Strongest Chil Woo' to be pushed back

The premiere of KBS 2TV drama 'Strongest Chil Woo' to be pushed back a week.

'Strongest Chil Woo' was scheduled to broadcast on 9 June, but it has now been rescheduled on 17 June.

This decision was made to avoid the airing of the last episode of MBC's 'Lee San'.

Not only has the rescheduling avoided 'Lee San', it has also avoided the premiere of SBS drama 'The Trencherman' starring Kim Rae Won and Nam Sang Mi on 16 June.

After taking into consideration all the factors, the premiere of 'Strongest Chil Woo' will be pushed to 17 June.

When the original date was set to be 9 June, what was expected was only a clash with 1 episode of 'Lee San', but after 'Lee San' was to end with 77 episodes with the last episode on 16 June, this decision was made.

Source :mydaily

Chin translation:lostall@情投E赫

Eng translation: aimeepok@shinhwa.biz

Archived