[drama 2008] Strongest Chil Woo 최강칠우

Guest KST_CICHLID

Guest bm05om

yes yes ... strongest chil woo summaries data must move on the first page ... but who can bring this in front?? KSTCHILD and Admin .. pls help to move the summaries of strongest chilwoo in front please :wub: :wub: :blush:

Ericku,thanks for your hard work! :)..maybe you could send a PM to KST_CICHLID and attached the link to the summary/guide post you compiled so she/he can quote your work in the first post.^^

Hmm,pic of the mysterious man..Chilwoo looks like a Korean Zorro of sorts?^_^

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Cerise

~~ The Mysterious man ~~

Oh this is so interesting. emmm..So this is how Chil Woo's disguise as an assassin looks like.

I can't wait to see him in action.

I love long haired men with an attitude. :wub: That attitude revolves around being a swordsman with a cause, ok bottom line a fighter.

Rgal, any help you can offer with the translation is deeply appreciated. I'll watch this one raw if nothing come up, so your "rough description" is as good as gold.

Rgal yes please, I couldn't say it any better than phiphi69... We'd really appreciate all of your hard work.

bm... good to see you around *wave*wave*

Guest valmylove

Is it just me or Eric looks slimmer once he's in gear with long hair and his mask???

I prefer him to be a bit chunkier! Oh well, stay healthy!!!

thanks Ericku!

(pouts as clubbox and I are not on friendly user terms!)

So it is Eric with long hair? LOL! I coldn't tell when I watched the preview. He looks soooo FINE! LOL! So looking forward to his drama. It is going to be so different to see him in hisotrical drama.

Is it just me or Eric looks slimmer once he's in gear with long hair and his mask???

I prefer him to be a bit chunkier! Oh well, stay healthy!!!

thanks Ericku!

Guest Rgal

I jst hope i wun disappoint u gals.. i try my best.. jst hope the china fans sub it fast.. hehehe

*waves to Unnie Alice*...

Guest Cerise

Press Conference Pictures:

Eric: :wub:

2vj8ncw.jpg

117zolc.jpg:wub:

k3mbno.jpg

6sgcxw.jpg

Gu Hye Sun:

1ep9y1.jpg

xclzkk.jpg Ouch ><;; I only like her shoes...

Eric and GHS:

2rxbdkx.jpg

fvjsk8.jpg

Eric, GHS and Kim Byul:

24q4vue.jpg

33kxa4o.jpg

Kim Byul:

2zozuib.jpg

28misdf.jpg

20a4dps.jpg

Credit to SPN Edaily

Press Conference Pictures:

Group Picture:

2q0pm60.jpg

rkqwrn.jpg

The Rest of the Cast:

sw9xt1.jpg

2mqp28k.jpg

10zre5x.jpg

2wr1zy0.jpg

1z641ua.jpg Very handsome :blush:

10fnpxt.jpg

dnk041.jpg

nl1xrs.jpg

Credit to SPN Edaily

Guest whiteberry192

Sooo many posts that i need to catch up...

eric's pic during the conference was reallyyyy amazing...

he looks soo gorgeous...

thanks ericku for the summary...

thanks everyone for contributing the info...

really appreciate...

does the pic of eric wearing the mask and is his assasin looks during the nite? huhu

Guest agasshiseben

cerise dear...komawo for the lovely pix...

eric and ghs really could make a good pair on screen...i'm so luvin' both of them... :)

Guest Ericku

Oh my GOD ..... guys ... pls pinch me ... am I dream or what ... i saw Goddess wave to us with bright smile ... hohoho he so handsome .... !!!

Thanks Cerise for the pictures.

Hoping this drama will have good rating ... *pray** yea because Eric and all crews work so hard on this..

Guest bm05om

bm... good to see you around *wave*wave*

hello Cerise *hugs*..thanks for all the pics from the PC..hope we'll get to see some clips after this.:) I've actually seen you around other threads but I random post there and just lurks,so never got the chance to say hi.But maybe I'll be posting in this thread after all.^_^

GHS in her second single pic reminded me of Ueno Juri circa her Nodame Cantabile days.Eric and GHS looks sweet together..can't wait for the drama to start.

Guest Ericku

I add the another DL link hope you can Dling now :)

Guest Ericku

- pls dont hotlink pic to other forum -

~~ Add more pictures related with Chil Woo Press Conference ~~

sk20080604163550726_0.jpg

sk20080604163732402_0.jpg

45035402iy8.jpg

56610717xf5.jpg

73758982op5.jpg

67561540qp4.jpg

28678029tv7.jpg

20080604162136194f3_162622_0.jpg

66531124np2.jpg

60258136af5.jpg

Credits : photoro, Osen, Yonhap, Mydaily

Guest kalchi

I seriously can't wait for this series! And it's good to see Eric & Hye Sun getting along with each other during the PC

Guest Cerise

You're all welcome... :D

In Newsen, there is a funny comment on this picture...

2iixris.jpg

Eric, Gu Hye-sun ssi please come into my arms.

문정혁, 구혜선씨 제 품으로 들어오세요. :lol:

2eaqwie.jpg

27zev84.jpg

16axze9.jpg:wub:

aoke85.jpg very cute :D

ddkprs.jpg

Very lucky girls.... :w00t::wub:

bjfnm8.jpg

wtf591.jpg

Credit as labelled

Some Highlights:

It's just what I understood...It might be completely different. I don't claim that I'm an expert in Korean...haha. Please forgive me, at least I tried.

- Eric has been asked about rumors regarding Shinhwa and his enlistment into the army. Eric said that Shinhwa are not disbanding and those rumors should be ignored. He said that his enlistment was issued last September and that it is postponed because of the opportunity of working in a good drama.

- Eric said "honestly I don't want to fight against Yi San"... he said that he worked with Lee Seo Jin in 'Phoenix' and Han Ji Min as lovers in 'Wolf'. Eric is exciting that viewers saw Strongest Chil Woo as a possible competitor to Yi San. Gu Hye Sun scolded (the press I guess) "The King and I, you never saw that?" as a joke because it was a Yi San's main competition. Eric added "Hopefully, If we are a little bit better..." (laughs)... Me too, I hope the ratings will be good.

- And I think that Eric gave a new description for the drama. He said that each episode is different from each other. (I don't get what or how different, but my guess is that he means that each episode there is someone that the assassin will set his eyes on a peculiar crowd.) Here is what he said in Korean (hopefully) someone might step forward and give a decent explanation "'최강칠우'는 매회 다른 에피소드가 있어서 중간에 몇 번 보지 않아도 스토리를 이해하는데 전혀 무리가 없고 사건이 하나 둘 해결될 때마다 통쾌함이 느껴지는 그런 작품이다".

-As we all know, It's the first time for Eric in a Historical drama and it's the case for most of the cast too.

Eric said that though he has concerns about doing a historical drama, he thinks he's fortunate to have such experience before joining the army.

Best of luck to them all, the cast are obviously very nervous about being in a historical drama.

I apologize if any of my translation is wrong, the blame is on naver's dictionary... :sweatingbullets: well and my choices.

Guest Ericku

- pls dont hotlink pic to other forum -

~~ at Chilwoo press conference , everyone can get chilwoo poster ~~

ericku_chilwoo2_poster.jpg

great poster isn't it ???? i wish i can have too .... :rolleyes:

Credit : eric4ever

Woa so many pictures & info, 2 thumps up gals!!!

Eric & Gu Hye-Sun has been filming together for 2 month but she's still shy around him. Eric looks so darn good.

Hope the video for this press conference is out soon.

Guest Cerise

hello Cerise *hugs*..thanks for all the pics from the PC..hope we'll get to see some clips after this. :) I've actually seen you around other threads but I random post there and just lurks,so never got the chance to say hi.But maybe I'll be posting in this thread after all. ^_^

Same here.. I just grabbed the opportunity to say hi this time since our posts are very close. Hope to see you around much. It'd be fun to discuss and enjoy spoilers together. :D

Here are some videos...

Introducing the cast... and posing for pictures.

Very cute and funny awkward moment for Eric and GHS at 1:50 :lol:

http://flv.tagstory.com/MEDIA/FLV/20080604/V000201784.flv

Preview and a huge picture of Chil Woo the assassin (it's pronounced as ChiRu actually :phew: )

Quick questions to Eric and GHS about their characters.

http://flv.tagstory.com/MEDIA/FLV/20080604/V000201850.flv

There are three previews in this video. Two are more like sneak peeks to the first episode(s). Very exciting but awww this drama looks amazing... ChiRu and SoYoon :tears: ...

The video is 9:18mins long.

Each cast member speaks about his/her character with the director too...

http://flv.tagstory.com/MEDIA/FLV/20080604/V000201760.flv

Interview with Im Ha Ryong (ChiRu's father) (You can hear Eric laughing at the very end :blush: )

http://flv.tagstory.com/MEDIA/FLV/20080604/V000201750.flv

Eric's interview...

He says something like ChiRu is a Korean Super Hero or Superman. He also talks about the action and comparing it to movies.

http://flv.tagstory.com/MEDIA/FLV/20080604/V000201700.flv

Guest whiteberry192

how could eric be soooooo handsome & gorgeous...

I just cant take me eyes off him...

chinca....his pic during the conference with hye sun really melts my heart...

Archived