[drama 2008] Strongest Chil Woo 최강칠우

Guest KST_CICHLID

Guest valmylove

This is good!! They started filiming ... can't wait to pics and more news!!!

Edit:

Just wanna share why I love watching Eric in action! My favorite kiss!!!

erickiss1.jpg

erickiss2.jpg

erickiss3.jpg

erickiss8.jpg

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Ericku

[news] Eric starts work on new drama after one year

ericdrama.jpg

Shinhwa group leader Eric (Mun Jung Hyuk) has started work on a new drama after a year since his last project.

A spokesperson said on April 22, "Eric has started filming his new drama 'Strongest Chil Woo' on April 21. For this drama Eric has been training hard for his action scenes."

Eric will be starring in KBS2's 'Strongest Chil Woo', scheduled to be aired in June, as the male lead Kang Chil Woo. The filming is expected to last approximately 3 months. Kang Chil Woo is a lowly officer in the judicial court by day, who transforms into a deadly assassin by night, working to eliminate 'the axis of evil'. Gu Hyesun and Seo Woo are also starring in the drama.

After Shinhwa's 10th anniversary concert last month, Eric was briefly hospitalized for his recurring back injury. However Eric started on his martial arts training as soon as he recovered in early April.

Source: mtstarnews & ocean's six

Chi trans: 狐狸家的art @ shinhwazzang.com

Eng trans: midnightgirl@shinhwabiz

4/25 [news] Oh Man Suk to guest star, in Strongest Chil Woo

200px-Oh_Man_Suk.jpg111.jpg

Eric lookalike?

Actor Oh Man Suk will make a guest appearance on the first episode of KBS2's Strongest Chil Woo on 9 June. Strongest Chil Woo, set in the Joseon era, depicts the story of a lowly najang (judicial court officer) who transforms into a deadly assassin who punishes evildoers by night. The najang in question, Kang Chil Woo, will be played by Shinhwa member Eric, while Oh Man Suk will make a guest appearance as the father to Chil Woo as a child.

Oh Man Suk will be appearing in episodes 1 and 2 of the drama, after appearing in KBS2's The Vineyard Man in 2006. There have previously been comments that he resembles Eric, and was even nicknamed the "countryside version of Eric". About these comments, he said, "Although it's very flattering to be compared to the very goodlooking Eric, it's very stressful at the same time."

A spokesperson for the drama said, "Eric and Oh Man Suk do resemble each other in some ways. Although they will both be appearing in separate scenes, but it will be very interesting for Oh Man Suk to play the father of Eric's character in his childhood."

Source: donga.com

Chi trans: 蘑菇菇@情投E赫

Eng trans: midnightgirl13@shinhwabiz

^ As always, thank you to midnightgirl ^^

I find this really cute :D

crystalis, thanks for the article. Not bad if OMS plays father to the little Chil Woo. There is some what a slight resemblance ONLY after we're made aware of it.

I guess since the first 2 episodes is more of Chil Woo's childhood time that we haven't seen any picture of Eric's filming yet?

Guest Ericku

Oh Man Suk as Chil Woo child's father ^^ looking forward to see this drama and i believe it will be great drama ... :wub::rolleyes: Thanks for the news!!

Guest Ericku

Strongest Chil Woo 최강칠우 Photos

Hohoho.... Finally we can see Eric with traditional outfit :wub: :wub:

ric-pilsal1.jpg

ric-pilsal2.jpg

~ Oppa ... 다치지 말고 아프지 말고 재미있고 신나게 촬영하기를.. ~~

** Soyun and chilwoo **

ericandhyesun-chilwoo.jpg

1005.jpg

Source: Cyworld

Credits: DC Eric + Shinhwa-Indonesia.com

Thanks for the pictures. Eric looks a bit thin and cold here. Ah, the Samurai hair style again. Do they also wear a hat?

Can't wait for more pictures to come and hope he has fun filming this series

Guest valmylove

I am glad for the pics that are posted, at least we know he looks good as always!! and healthy too! Wow, he doesn't look too acient, more like modern acient because we saw his samuria hairstyle already!

Hwaiting Eric! Can't wait to hear more news!

Guest Ericku

Last week's Strongest Chil Woo 최강칠우 shooting schedule from the Village website

chilwooscheduleshootingtime.jpg

Beside the caps of Chilwoo shooting schedule, i found a story fans went to the location and saw Eric ... sorry I don't know hangul, so I just posted her story in hangul ( help you to understand what she is talking about maybe you can copy and paste her story put on babel fish , just like what i do most of the time :blush: )

어제 새벽에 잠이들어서 늦게까지 자고있었는데...

꿈속에서 글쎄...

오빠가 나오신겁니다!!!

저희집이 분당과가까운용인인데,

오빠가 요새 최강칠우 민속촌에서 촬영하시잖아요~

그거때문에 요새 오빠생각을했더니.. 제꿈속에 오셨나봐요 ^^;

꿈속 내용도 촬영현장이였어요^^

제가 길을가다가 우연히 촬영현장과 마주하게 된거에요

근데 그 곳은 민속촌이아닌 큰 대로였고, 오빠도 상투머리가 아닌 멋진 정장차림이였어요~

처음엔 사람이 없다가 점점 사람이 몰리는 상황이였는데..

오빠가 손 흔들어주시더니 갑자기 카메라를들고 팬들을 막 찍으시는거에요~

그러다가 팬들을 배경으로 셀카도 찍으시고.. ^^

혼자촬영현장을 마주하게되었는데 오빠의 그 모습을보면서 주위분들이랑 친해져서

멋지다, 귀엽다 를 연발하는 기분좋은 그런 꿈이였어요.. ^^;

요새 오빠 촬영잘하고계신지 모르겠네요..

민속촌 홈페이지를 들어가봤더니 촬영일정이 나오더라구요; (전지금에서야 알았어요....ㅠㅠ)

저번주 내내 찍으시는 거알았으면 찾아가보기라도 할걸그랬어요...;;

이번주일정은 아직 안올라와있지만 꼭 가봐야겠어요, 민속촌 !!

근데 민속촌요금이 원래 이렇게 비쌌나요..? 어렸을때가보고 안가봐서..가격이 이런줄 몰랐는데,

꽤 비싸더라구요.. 요금이 만이천원.... 패키지로하면 만오천원... ;;

단체로하면 금액은 만원. 대신 20명이상이구요...;;

끙.. 맘같아선 촬영일마다 가고싶지만 입장료때매 엄두가안나네요...

혼자 오빠간식가지고 가기도 참 쑥쓰럽구요..^^;;

저랑같이가실분계신가요? ^^

20명이상 모여서 단체로 응원이라도 갈까요?? ㅠㅠ

방해만되려나.... ㅠ

Credits : Ericvoice

Guest samshiku

LOL the samurai hair!! i guess eric is happy since he voluntarily had that hairstyle for the shinhwa concert hahaha

i so cant wait for the show!

Guest Cerise

Thanks gals for the updates.

GHS did an interview for Entertainment Weekly. That segment aired on todays episode on KBS world, It's has English sub so I'm sure someone will post it soon.

Ericku, Thanks but wouldn't it be great if we were able to visit the set and meet Eric oppa. Ohh~! I hate seeing the shooting schedule. T.T Why do I live so far away?

Guest o-cha

woaahh thanks for the Eric pics Ericku.

Oh Man Seok as Eric's dad...awesome! He is a really gooda ctor..and yeah I actually see a resemblance between the two...:lol:

Guest Ericku

** Strongest Chil Woo - Chil Woo Kid filming **

17537422yj0.jpg

** SOYUN **

ot760dxc.jpg

Credits : Love-ric.com + shinhwa-indonesia.com

Guest kunjit

could someone tell me where is the filming set??

if it was near from seoul i think i wanna go there..

hiks, i m in korea now but still cant read hangeul.... :sweatingbullets:

if the filming is same with jang geum i think i will go...

Guest Ericku

could someone tell me where is the filming set??

if it was near from seoul i think i wanna go there..

hiks, i m in korea now but still cant read hangeul.... :sweatingbullets:

if the filming is same with jang geum i think i will go...

Hi Kunjit !! Eric's drama filming at DAEGU - 4 hours from Seoul by train according my Korean friend .. i think is the same area with Dae Jang Deum shooting place (KBS shooting area place)

sorry i cant inform you more than that since i never been there too :blush:

Archived