[drama 2008] Strongest Chil Woo 최강칠우

Guest KST_CICHLID

Guest babymarzy07

Ive heard that KST will be making the subs for this. ^^

But I hope u also pick it up crystalis, i enjoy watching ur subbed videos too. ^^

Im excited for this one too, i love the cast. Awesome :D

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Ericku

Any news on whether any fansubbers will be picking this drama up?

June is just around the corner, so I don't think this question is too early to bring up...or is it? ^^

Really excited about this drama. That short clip of where Chil Woo (Eric) was yawning as his father walked pass in the recent photoshoot is too enticing. Secret super heroes are REALLY my thing lolz

And it really is Lee Eon from Coffee Prince...I knew he looked familiar. That adorable hunk of a guy!

Cross my fingers that fansubbers will pickking this drama and make a soft subs ... coz it would be great :rolleyes: [praying and hoping day by day **]

yea i'm excited too about this drama especially after i watch the preview or news .. he (Chilwoo) still done the funny thing such as yawning during his duty ..

yup..yup... Lee Eon was the guys from Coffee Prince ...

Ericku, thanks for the new pictures, specially the "Bonus" part (love the last one there)

I also saw somewhere that KST would sub Strongest Chil Woo but I'm not sure if it's Viet or English sub.

Guest midnightgirl13

Mun Jung Hyuk, Gu Hye Sun romance each other in Strongest Chil Woo

20080523090311569b6_090904_0.jpg

Mun Jung Hyuk and Gu Hyesun portrayed the image of a couple in love at the poster shoot for the upcoming KBS2 drama Strongest Chil Woo, held on 18 May, much to everyone's envy.

Mun Jung Hyuk's natural ease in a period costume and Gu Hyesun's elegance in a hanbok made them a really goodlooking couple. At the shoot, the two leads did an excellent job of portraying the image of two people in love but are unable to be together.

From cheeky grins to charismatic looks, every shot managed to capture a different expression - from the way Eric and Gu Hyesun performed for the shoot, we can expect a great performance for the drama.

Gu Hyesun said, "I asked Eric for pointers even though it's his first role in a sageuk drama. Although this is my 3rd sageuk drama, I feel that there's still a lot more to learn. I think I should learn from him since he has more acting experience from him."

"Though it's tough acting in sageuk dramas, but the hanbok is very convenient to wear, and it helps to hide my figure too."

Mun Jung Hyuk's last drama before army enlistment is set to air in early June.

Source: moneytoday

Chi trans: lostall@情投E赫

Eng trans: midnightgirl13@shinhwabiz

Guest Rgal

WOoo thanks Ericku for the pixs n i love love the bonus!!

Cant wait to see more news of this drama... hehehe

Guest Cerise

Picture update for actor Oh Man Seok Chil Woo's (Eric) father as we all know. Oh Man Seok will be in the first two episodes only.

2m3ihx1.jpg

2hmo6ti.jpg

credit to kbs

Guest whiteberry192

~~ Strongest Chill Woo drama - Teaser Clip & Caps ~~

OMG...

The teaser is already out~

Thanks Ericku...

Really cant wait...

and im just counting days...

KBS World will show this 2 weeks after right?

good to see him on my tv screen...hehe...

ericku, thanks for the news clip. Gu Hyesun looks very gracious in the photo shoot.

kpopit, the teaser clip is crystal clear! I really like what I see.

Lots of action stuffs. The background music is nice & upbeat, almost with an Indiana Jones flair to it.

Eric looks handsome in hanbok. He did the action stuffs very well. Love Gu Hyesun's in-awel expressions.

I guess we won't see any French kiss between the 2 main leads in this sageuk drama. What a waste!!!!! he, he,

It gets me so excited for this drama.

*** I find Korean dramas tend to devote a good piece of episodes for the childhood part. I hope Eric’s drama will be that successful as Iljimae, LJK’s drama, which is airing right now. I’m excited about this drama including Gourmet, KRW’s drama – 2 actors are worth-watching. I will definitely root for these 2! :P:D

ERIC TAKES ON LEE DONG GUN AND KIM RAE WON IN DRAMA COM PETITION

KBS drama “Strongest Chilwoo” starring Eric, Goo Hye Sun and Lee Un will start its broadcast in two weeks time on 9th June. This also means that it will be in direct competition with Kim Sun Ah and Lee Dong Gun’s MBC “When It’s At Night” and Kim Rae Won and Nam Sang Mi SBS “Gourmet” dramas in the Mon/Tues timeslot which starts one week later than them on 16th June.

All three dramas has been receiving lots of attention with their casts comparable to each other. Despite all three stories being totally different genres, “Strongest Chilwoo” revolves around an assassin, “When It’s At Night” is about relic hunters while “Gourmet” is about food, they will inevitably be compared by the media and viewers on all areas. Already, “Strongest Chilwoo” is already being compared with SBS “Iljimae” which is currently showing.

According to the production team of “Strongest Chilwoo”, the first two episodes will be focusing on the childhood of the main protagonists and will seek to lead in to the story of the adult characters thereafter. Some viewers however felt that it was a waste to use two episodes to tell the story of their childhood.

Posters like the one above for “Strongest Chilwoo” has received the support of fans and anticipating the eventual broadcast of the drama.

source: coolsmurf

Guest kpopit

@phiphi69:

I'm glad you checked out the teaser on my blog!! It looks like it will be really good. There's been lots of talk in korean news about Eric's kick richard simmons skateboarding-like moves in the teaser....

@willenette:

thanks for that article. interesting stuff. i 'm gonna watch both "strongest chil woo" and "when it's at night" (i'm a big kim sun ah fan)

www.kpopit.com

Guest angel2nyt

Any news on whether any fansubbers will be picking this drama up?

June is just around the corner, so I don't think this question is too early to bring up...or is it? ^^

Really excited about this drama. That short clip of where Chil Woo (Eric) was yawning as his father walked pass in the recent photoshoot is too enticing. Secret super heroes are REALLY my thing lolz

And it really is Lee Eon from Coffee Prince...I knew he looked familiar. That adorable hunk of a guy!

at first i thought KST will be subbing this.. but i think theyre busy with iljimae, i didn't see this in their "upcoming dramas to be subbed"

are you planning to sub this?

if i remember it right, there is someone in shinhwa.biz who is willing to translate from chinese-english

Guest Cerise

The kids on sit... So cute they're not wasting any moment... :lol: just so many pictures of them online...

j7yrli.jpg

do5aut.jpg They should have fixed the date first... :P

2ch9lbl.jpg

28rm9eo.jpg posing with Oh Man Seok

9t30pd.jpg BTS picture of Gu Hye Sun

10zaj46.jpg

wwi7ia.jpg with Eric *envious*

eim5q8.jpg even with extras :P

2lkcjrt.jpg

4idc86.jpg

the girl on the right is a dancer (belly dancer :o ) she's posted so many pictures in her blog or at least her mother did...

2qimn0m.jpg

2qjj6ee.jpg

2nqzlz8.jpg so cute :lol:

2zovfib.jpg

21o0879.jpg

Credit to naver and daum image search

Guest bm05om

Whoa~ Eric's stare's always so intense when he wants it to be ^^ Compared to the pics where he's looking back, you can feel the difference. The 'huh?' feeling and then the 'yeah, I'm looking at you' feeling lolz

I feel inexplicable anticipation for this drama to broadcast. I've always loved mysterious 'hero' storylines. The fact that Eric's in it makes it even better. And the female lead is awesome. Cool to hear KJS making a guest appearance...funny guy and his acting's pretty good.

Eric, our Korean Superman :)

Yeah,completely agree with you on Eric's intense stare..he's really good at that! :sweatingbullets: I thought the same about the difference between the pics..lolz.

2a67e3a170.jpg

KJS' special appearance as "the character that gets Chil Woo into trouble".. :lol: JiSuk's gonna do great in his troublemaker cameo role,maybe it's Likeable or Not's Kang BaekHo in another lifetime..kekeke...I'm already too excited abt watching Eric in his first sageuk,and now a KJS cameo..too sweet. :D and Oh ManSuk as ChilWoo's dad..cool.^__^

Thanks everybody for all the goodies and updates!!:)

Guest ellabel

^^Gawd! :w00t: Eric looks cool in a period costume. I had reservations with him doing a period movie and donning a costume but he looks great and handsome seeing the pics here. I hope the story is engaging and that he has exciting chem with GHS.

Cant wait to watch this drama. Good it's KBS so can watch it in cable but I still hope it will be subbed by the likes of With S2.

Guest Ericku

~~ ERIC - at Strongest Chil Woo filming place ~~

(please don't hotlink the pics)

IMG_6631-001.jpg

-1.jpg

00156871.jpg

08051600440051.jpg

credit : cyworld.com/danuggi + Shinhwa-Indonesia.com

Archived