[drama 2008] When It's At Night 밤이면 밤마다

Guest kdramafanusa

Guest kdramafanusa

Original Korean Article: Mydaily 2008-03-26 10:38:29

English Translation Credit: HanCinema

Last drama by male stars to enter army… Who will round it off?

200803261032571118_1.jpg

Stars who are anticipating entering military service are coming back with dramas at the end of the year. There is a big chance that their works in progress will be their last, because they can no longer push back military service.

Eric Moon will be playing Kang Chil-woo in the fantasy historical drama "Best Chil Woo". His character leads a double life, a law enforcement officer by day and leader of killers by night.

Eric Moon, who is negotiating the details, is planning to enter military service in September after the drama. The results of the drama are more important because he will enter the army shortly afterwards.

Lee Dong-geon, also expected to enter the army at the end of the year, will come back in the MBC drama "Every Night". He is currently in grief for his brother, who died in Australia, and is planning to film the drama after his funeral.

Jo Hyeon-jae stars as a cold fund manager in KBS drama "Three Daddies, One Mommy". He plays a character who donates his sperm to his friend's wife and becomes a father. He is also coming back on the screen in the movie "The Guard Post".

Kim Rae-won was cast early and is filming SBS "Le Grand Chef - Drama", a remake of a manga and also a movie. He is acting with Nam Sang-mi, Kwon O-joong, and Won Ki-joon.

For these actors who will enter the army, their last work before then has become more important. They were all stars who strived to become the best actors, so their entering the army is unfortunate. There is great interest to see who will top off their career as they enter the army and are given a clean slate.

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest evelyn168

I'll be interested in this drama first cause there's Sunah... Then it might be Kim Raewon's cause I think it's been filmed quite a while but never released... I guess I'm desperate for comebacks of stars who we haven't seen in a long while...

I totally can't believe it's LDG's last drama. I mean, he's going through so much.. I just hope they give him a break...

Oh, it's just LDG's last drama before he's enlisted. I'm

sure there will be many other dramas by him when he's

released, right? Am hoping that this would be a real good

drama and with Suna ..... gosh, I just can't wait. When are

they starting to film the series? Dying to see Suna again.

Guest *alodia*

Read somewhere that "Bamimyeon Bamada" is a title of an old song.

Did some research and found these stuffs:

Download the song here

Watch and listen to Younha's version in youtube.

I'm not sure if they will or if they won't use the song in the drama. We'll find out soon... ^^ (omo! so much anticipation for this drama... i can hardly wait!)

Guest jastinel

I'm not sure if they will or if they won't use the song in the drama. We'll find out soon... ^^ (omo! so much anticipation for this drama... i can hardly wait!)

Same here...can`t wait any longer!

I hope Suna and LDG would record one of the OST song of this drama.

A love song will be great.

I love LDG`s voice and also Suna!

Few weeks more to go and they will start filming this TV-drama. Yeheey!

old photo

af8a9799477c88196f068c5a.jpg

fdd6c3d5f6d367d551da4b96.jpg

credit@baidu

Guest em.sie_1813

..... waaaahh ..... another upcoming series of Sun ah in MBC .. :lol: .... i can't w8 again to see her acting once again .... i better stay tuned to her again ..... and then .... she's working with Dong Gun ,,, another may favorite actor .... waaahhh ..... :w00t: :w00t:

.... ♥jastinel♥ ..... thanks to the wonderful caps of Sun ah ..... wee .... :lol: :lol:

Guest jastinel

PS pics from dcinside. It would be great if we can already see real photos of them. They look nice together.

2745516e.jpg

1.jpg

Guest kdramafanusa

Am looking forward to see them in action. Are they starting the filming at the end of the month. Gosh, that is a long long time....................

Papers said end of April, we'll be able to see pictures soon....

Jastinel, thanks for posting these cute KSA & LDG pics. :)

A thought just came across. Would anyone know

whether Suna comes to read this thread? Would

like to know her reactions to what had been written

and why she didn't respond??????? Oh, this is just

a thought ..... maybe she's not aware of this thread.

Guest jastinel

Yeah, I also wish to know, if she use to visit soompi and other fans site.

When she was still in HQ, I use to write to her often and telling her about this fan site.

I guess we cannot expect any response from her, but she use to send her messages to her

official website which is Cafe daum/foreversuna... right Sueyip?

She always have a message for her Korean and Chinese fans.

I`m not expecting any response anymore, all I want is to see her often... :tears::tears:

Guest jxmode

This seems interesting. Lee Dong Gun

& Kim Sun Ah is making a comeback!

This is on my list on what to watch during the summer.

Guest *alodia*

i don't think she'll come across this website... well maybe... who knows...

but i know she mentioned one time in her message in her cafe that "I can only post messages here (cafe)"

speaking of which, she just visited her cafe... oh no, i'm sorry guys, no news nor message/s from her. i just found out that she logged in earlier based on the list of the last visitors. although she did not post anything, knowing that she was there somewhere a few hours (or even minutes) earlier made me really happy. i hope that next time she'll logged in she'll surprise us with pictures and news about "When It's At Night"

This seems interesting. Lee Dong Gun

& Kim Sun Ah is making a comeback!

This is on my list on what to watch during the summer.

If I could only watch one series this summer, this would be it. Sunah's acting skill is unmatched. But I can understand only if there are subs! Anyone knows who is subbing?

Guest *alodia*

If I could only watch one series this summer, this would be it. Sunah's acting skill is unmatched. But I can understand only if there are subs! Anyone knows who is subbing?

no one is taking this drama yet... but were are always monitoring Kdrama Fansub Map:2008. Don't worry, for sure someone will take over subbing this drama. I don't think a Kim Suna - Lee Donggun tandem will be left unsubbed. At the same time this is Suna's comeback, i don't think Samsoonie Loonies here in soompi will let her down. ^^

Ya, always read Suna's messages from onlysuna.com but they

are always taken from foreversuna. Apparently onlysuna has

exclusive rights to foreversuna's stuff.

Well, looks like Suna must be a very busy lady. I'm sure she

can get into soompi and read things about herself but for some

reasons she's unable to reply.

Anyway, guess we just have to be patient and wait for her to make

an appearance for her new drama or the premiere of the movie,

Girl Scouts. And, hopefully (as jastinel said), surprise us with

pictures of a new commercial. Sigh ....... it's wait and wait again!!!!!

Archived