[drama 2008] When It's At Night 밤이면 밤마다

Guest kdramafanusa

Guest lulu1234

I am so so excited!! Kdramas have not been very exciting for me recently, but Kim Sun Ah is definitly worth watching!!!! YAY!!! News of this drama has made my day.

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Look forward to this drama, KSA is a great actress, her performance in MNIKSS was outstanding.

It must be really hard for LDG for what had happened to his brother, my condolences to his family, I hope the production company will give him time off during this critical period.

Guest jastinel

News about LDG, I know its not related to the drama,

but I think this is a great news, that after the incident that happened to his brother,

he can work again or his trying his best to fulfill his obligation.

I hope Suna and LDG can sing one of the OST of this TV-drama.

Suna can also sing very well and a duet with LDG will be great.

I wonder when will be their presscon?!

I really want to see Suna as soon as possible.

From Asian Fanatic News

Lee Dong Gun, who is currently facing the tragic death of his younger brother, is going to debut in Japan as a singer and release a Japanese maxi single album entitled “Tsuki Akari,” which will be released on the 26th. Lee Dong Gun signed a contract with Sony Music Japan for this singing venture.

Aside from the new song “Tsuki Akari,” the single also includes “YOUR SONG,” and the Korean versions of Matsuda Seiko’s hit “Anatani Aitakute-MISSING YOU,” and Tokunaga Hideaki’s “Last Excuse.”

According to Lee Dong Gun he was glad to to to be back as a singer and to be able to work on great songs, especially Matsuda Keiko’s song, in a good working environment.

“I carefully chose the hit songs of this generation that fans will like to listen to. It’s my goal to reach the top spot of the Oricon chart,” Lee Dong Gun said.

Lee Dong Gun debuted as a singer in 1998 and released 2 albums and has concentrated as an actor since 2000.

Source: Yonhap

translated: krnloop

Sample songs from his album Maxi Single'Tsukiakari'2008.3.26 on Sale

credit to jsassygirl

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BSChpmVqqYA

19bazr2.jpg

19bnn1.jpg

from baidu

Guest *alodia*

anyone know if any fansub take this project? Hope LDG get back on his strength soon......

Haven't heard any news yet who'd like to take this project. You can ask members of WithS2 if they will take this project.

Are you a subber too? If you got any news, pls let me know by PM or through this thread. I'd like to volunteer if ever. ^^

@jastinel unnie

Glad to hear the news about LDG ^^

Guest kdramafanusa

News about LDG, I know its not related to the drama,

but I think this is a great news, that after the incident that happened to his brother, he can work again or his trying his best to fulfill his obligation.

Aside from the new song “Tsuki Akari,” the single also includes “YOUR SONG,” and the Korean versions of Matsuda Seiko’s hit “Anatani Aitakute-MISSING YOU,” and Tokunaga Hideaki’s “Last Excuse.”

Actually, it was reported several months ago that LDG signed with Sony to release an album in Japan. It's something that was planned/done a while ago. This is one of the reports in January.

Source: KBS World 2008-01-25

Lee Dong-gun to Debut as Singer in Japan

Actor Lee Dong-gun of the “Lovers in Paris” fame is making his debut as singer in Japan. Lee has recently signed a contract with Japan’s largest record label Sony and started preparing for his first album release in Japan.

Lee’s album project has been kept under wraps. All the details about the record, like the album concept and the genre of songs, are to remain secret until the market release date, which is also kept secret.

This is not Lee’s first venture into the music industry. During his high school years, he debuted with a song “May My Wish Reach Heaven” in 1998 and enjoyed immense popularity as a teen singer. He gave up singing after he turned to acting in 2000, but his singing career seems to be revving up again after 8 years with the album release in Japan.

Matsuda Seiko's "Missing You" is a very beautiful song. Tokunaga Hideaki's ballads are wonderful as well.

Guest kdramafanusa

Haven't heard any news yet who'd like to take this project. You can ask members of WithS2 if they will take this project.

Are you a subber too? If you got any news, pls let me know by PM or through this thread. I'd like to volunteer if ever. ^^

Check out With S2's homepage for the list of current/possible/future projects. Information on how to join the team is available there as well. :)

http://fansub.d-addicts.com/With_S2

Guest Gummi Bear

I am so happy, they make a lovely couple. I am sure the chemistry will be great!

Too bad we still don't know when production will start?

oh finially new drama for the lovely Sunah !!!!!!!!!! oh looking forward to see it ....oh they make beautiful couple in "she is on duty" ...oh i was hoping to see binne with sunah again after that Great drama MNIKSS...oh i love Sunbin couple!!!! i will be Sunbin fan forever!!!!!

Guest kdramafanusa

Too bad we still don't know when production will start?

It's scheduled to air after "Yi San"; current (premiere) date is June 16th.

Guest Hanjae

anyone know if any fansub take this project? Hope LDG get back on his strength soon......

No news as of now, but just keep an eye on this page:

http://fansub.d-addicts.com/Kdrama_Fansub_Map:2008

If a fansub group is taking it up, they'll update that page with their claim (or someone else will if they forget) :3 So far no one's announced/proposed that they might take this on yet, but I'm pretty sure one of the groups will eventually. No one can pass up a Kim Sun Ah/Lee Dong Gun drama and leave it unsubbed :P

oh finially new drama for the lovely Sunah !!!!!!!!!! oh looking forward to see it ....oh they make beautiful couple in "she is on duty" ...oh i was hoping to see binne with sunah again after that Great drama MNIKSS...oh i love Sunbin couple!!!! i will be Sunbin fan forever!!!!!

Sun Ah was a couple with Gong Yoo in "She's On Duty", not Lee Dong Gun ^^

Guest jastinel

Update

From AF News

Lee Dong Gun will come back to Korea on March 26. His management company said “Because Lee Dong Gun’s family wants to held a funeral in Korea, they have done all the requirements that needed in Sydney in order to bring his brother’s body to his hometown. Recently, Lee Dong Gun is very sad. He has not talking to anyone in these days.”

His close friend said “Because the funeral is organized in Korea, Lee Dong Gun and his family are very busy. The exactly day for the funeral will be pointed out when Lee Dong Gun comes back to Korea.”

Guest glitzyglam

ooo I'm excited for this! I love the cast so far, and the story sounds interesting.

Hopefully the drama will be as good as I hope!

and plus the PD of Auction House is doing this one.. so there's more to be excited about! haha, this PD seems to like dramas with some sort of art.

Guest kdramafanusa

이동건, 동생 잃은 슬픔 안고 4월 활동 재개

전형화 기자 | 03/27 11:30

[image]

ⓒ<이동건 동생 추모식을 보도한 데일리 텔레그래프의 홈페이지>

배우 이동건이 동생의 피살이라는 큰 슬픔을 안고 오는 4월부터 활동을 재개할 전망이다.

이동건의 한 측근은 27일 "이동건이 날벼락같은 소식에 너무 큰 충격을 받았다"면서 "활동 재개를 곧바로 논의할 수는 없지만 그래도 예정된 일정은 소화할 것"이라고 밝혔다.

이동건은 지난 26일 일본에서 싱글 '달빛'이 정식으로 발매됐다. 이번 음반에는 신곡 '달빛'과 '유어 송'이 수록돼 있으며 일본의 인기가수 마쓰다 세이코의 '당신을 만나고 싶어'와 도쿠나가 히데아키의 '마지막 변명'이 한국어로 수록돼 있다.

이동건은 싱글에 이어 정규 앨범을 일본에서 발매할 계획이어서 후속 일정을 4월 중에 소화해야 한다.

뿐만 아니다. 이동건은 MBC에서 '이산' 후속으로 방영되는 '밤이면 밤마다' 출연을 적극적으로 검토하던 중에 비보를 접한 터라 드라마 출연 최종결정 여부도 이달 중 마무리지어야 한다. 또한 영화 출연도 확정됐기에 4월부터 여러 일정을 동시에 소화하는 바쁜 나날을 보내야 한다.

이 측근은 "너무 큰 슬픔을 안고 있기 때문에 지금 당장 향후 일정을 진행하는 것은 무리"라면서도 "진행 중이던 여러 작품들은 현재로서는 큰 변화없이 그대로 진행할 계획"이라고 말했다.

한편 지난 20일 동생의 사망 소식을 듣고 호주로 급히 떠난 이동건은 26일 동생이 유학 중이던 시드니대학에서 열린 추모식에 참석해 동생의 명복을 빌었다. 데일리 텔레그래프 등 현지 언론들은 이날 추모식을 비중있게 보도하며 고인을 기렸다.

이동건은 28일 귀국한 뒤 서울 일원동 삼성병원에 빈소를 마련하고 31일 서울의 한 성당에서 장례미사로 발인을 대신한다.

http://star.moneytoday.co.kr/view/stview.p...type=1&HSV1

Guest venice

wow.. this tandem is new.. i think this show will click..

we've got one handsome and talented actor, funny actress and good storyline!!!:)

looking forward to this.. :)

i think this show will click..

we've got one handsome and talented actor, funny actress and good storyline!!!:)

Yes, do agree with you. I like the storyline too and am looking forward

to see how Suna and LDG clash and I guess eventually end up as

lovers, right?

Archived