[drama 2008] When It's At Night 밤이면 밤마다

Guest kdramafanusa

Guest jastinel

credit to KST_CICHLID@soompi (News thread)

Lee Dong Gun comes back to Korea and still acts in new drama.

After knowing his younger brother had been killed in Australia, Lee Dong Gun quickly flew to Sydney to hold funeral observances for his brother. Up to now, his state of mind has still not recovered.

In addition, Lee Dong Gun and his family will return to Korea on March 26, after that they will hold a funeral for his brother. Therefore, the plan to start filming MBC's new drama When It's At Night has been delayed.

According to new information from MBC, Lee Dong Gun will keep taking part in this film. The production company said that they would try to arrange to start filming the other actors and actresses' scenes (in which Lee Dong Gun doesn’t need to appear). Waiting until Lee Dong Gun completely calms down, he will start filming his scenes.

Source: http://krfilm.net/f/t-15661-1-1- ... van-dong-drama-moi-

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest joan_qt2004

Wow! Finally, a new drama for Suna unni. Like all of you I have been waiting patiently for Suna to come back in the small screen and while waiting I have been re-watching MNKSS. I do hope that the drama will be as great as MNKSS, or maybe better. I also hope someone will sub this and I am anticipating that announcement. Maybe we can expect a press conference for this drama soon. We really need a drama with Suna in it, especially a romantic comedy because she really is one of the funniest actresses in Korea who can pull off being sexy, charming and funny all at the same time. Hwaiting Suna unni!!!

Guest jastinel

I second to that, Joan. She is funny, sexy and charming, most of comedians use to be the opposite of her. Suna doesn`t have to exert so much effort to be funny, its so natural on her. She is so lovable and cute...

a4a8c9fc5a62def1fd037f16.jpg

baidu

Guest jastinel

From AsianFanatic.net/ sChiZoO14

Lee Dong Gun set to join “My Name is Kim Sam-Soon” actress, Kim Sun Ah in MBC “Every Day Every Night”. According to the Korean media, “Every Day Every Night” has a strong backing and even managed to cause highly anticipated “East of Eden” drama to be postponed. “Every Day Every Night” will show after “Yi San” ends around June. The drama is based on the Namdaemun arson incident that happened in February this year and also talks about protecting Korean cultural relics.

I`m sure this TV-drama will get the highest rating for 2008.

I`m a little bit confuse with the english title, which is the final title...When it`s at night, Everyday night or Every Day Every Night???

Guest kdramafanusa

From AsianFanatic.net/ sChiZoO14

Lee Dong Gun set to join “My Name is Kim Sam-Soon” actress, Kim Sun Ah in MBC “Every Day Every Night”. According to the Korean media, “Every Day Every Night” has a strong backing and even managed to cause highly anticipated “East of Eden” drama to be postponed. “Every Day Every Night” will show after “Yi San” ends around June. The drama is based on the Namdaemun arson incident that happened in February this year and also talks about protecting Korean cultural relics.

I`m sure this TV-drama will get the highest rating for 2008.

I`m a little bit confuse with the english title, which is the final title...When it`s at night, Everyday night or Every Day Every Night???

It's not true that this drama caused "East Of Eden" (25 billion Won production) to be postponed. "East Of Eden" is just not ready to go on air yet dued to various issues (castings, oversea shootings, etc), therefore, broadcast schedule was changed by MBC. This is actually very common with TV stations.

Several wonderful members helped me with the title of this drama. I'm told that the correct translation from the Korean title is "When It's At Night" instead of "Every Night". We can also wait for MBC for their official title later.

Starting this June, "When It's At Night" will be competing with Kim Rae-won & Nam Sang-mi's 12 billion-Won SBS drama "Gourmet" (based on Huh Young-man's comic books) and Eric's KBS 2TV drama "Strongest Chil Woo". Many big stars are returning to television in the 2nd half of 2008, only time will tell which drama will come out on top at the very end.

According to this article, LDG will resume activities in April.

http://star.moneytoday.co.kr/view/stview.p...type=1&HSV1

Guest jastinel

It's not true that this drama caused "East Of Eden" (25 billion Won production) to be postponed. "East Of Eden" is just not ready to go on air yet dued to various issues (castings, oversea shootings, etc), therefore, broadcast schedule was changed by MBC. (kdramafanusa)

Kdramafanusa, thanks for clearing things out! Any info about the budget of MBC to this TV-drama?

only time will tell which drama will come out on top at the very end. (kdramafanusa)

I`m just being optimistic when I said...I`m sure this TV-drama will get the highest rating for 2008. :D

Guest kdramafanusa

Kdramafanusa, thanks for clearing things out! Any info about the budget of MBC to this TV-drama?

I`m just being optimistic when I said...I`m sure this TV-drama will get the highest rating for 2008.

It's good to be optimistic, best of luck to this drama. =)

I don't remember if I read about the production cost of this...

Guest winksassy

thanks for the news ^_~

so excited to see this film!!!!

its a different role for LDG w/c is fun too see him in his new role

KSA know how to make fun of herself (in a good way)

she is very funny

both of them are my fave haha

good luck to them

my hopes are high for this drama LOL

Guest hazeleyes0115

so the real title is When It's At Night?

because i'm going to request for this drama's gallery in AF. lol.

i'm happy that Suna will be doing a drama after 3 years! and it's a relief that LDG still accepted this project. i'm sure this will help him to at least be distracted from the depression. i hope Suna and Dong Gun will be very good friends. :wub:

the news are everywhere! people are sure thrilled for this new drama.

ksa_ldg-1.jpg

DC Samsoon

Guest kdramafanusa

so the real title is When It's At Night?

because i'm going to request for this drama's gallery in AF. lol.

i'm happy that Suna will be doing a drama after 3 years! and it's a relief that LDG still accepted this project. i'm sure this will help him to at least be distracted from the depression. i hope Suna and Dong Gun will be very good friends. :wub:

the news are everywhere! people are sure thrilled for this new drama.

Hi Hazeleyes0115 & everyone,

"When It's At Night" is the title that some wonderful members suggested as the best translation from the Korean title. The official page is not available yet so it's not known which English title MBC will use. I'll be more than happy to change the title to what all of us here feel is most suitable. :)

This thread is for everything that is related to this drama, please feel free to discuss & post. :)

I'll try to keep the 1st post up-to-date with information provided by all of you here as we go along.

Hazeleyes0115, what's AF?

I also think that a romantic comedy might be a good idea for LDG right now -- a fun & cheery environment to ease him out of his sadness.

I also read that expectation is high for this drama, from KSA's return to the writing team, etc.

EDIT: Any suggestion/idea is appreciated as well. Please feel free to post and/or PM me. Cheers~

I also read that expectation is high for this drama, from KSA's return to the writing team, etc.

Ya, you're right, kdramafanusa, the pressure is on Suna to help boost

ratings for MBC. Boy, that's a big feat. Hope that Suna will be able to

have yet another big big hit drama - When It's At Night.

Haven't heard any news yet who'd like to take this project. You can ask members of WithS2 if they will take this project.

Are you a subber too? If you got any news, pls let me know by PM or through this thread. I'd like to volunteer if ever. ^^

@jastinel unnie

Glad to hear the news about LDG ^^

Even if existing subbing teams don't take it up, anyone who is willing to form a group to just do this one project will have no problems recruiting!

Guest kdramafanusa

Ya, you're right, kdramafanusa, the pressure is on Suna to help boost ratings for MBC. Boy, that's a big feat. Hope that Suna will be able to

have yet another big big hit drama - When It's At Night.

Hi Sueyip,

"Yi San" (the show that When It's At Night is replacing) is doing very good in ratings (almost reached 40% before, it's around 30% in ratings now) even though it's competing against another sageuk "King & I". "Yi San" is MBC's highest rated program for awhile now, 2nd only to KBS daily drama "I Hate You But It's Fine. Will see whether "When It's At Night" will continue/exceed Yi San's success on Monday/Tuesday 9:55pm timeslot.

All the dramas on Wednesday/Thursday 9:55pm are doing so so only.

Guest kdramafanusa

Wow, the current drama with MBC's rating is real high. Did it beat Samsoon? Thanks for clarifying, kdramafanusa.

Anyway, just hope that the rating for Suna's drama will be very very high when it's screened.

"Yi San" won't beat "Sam Soon" which averaged 37.6% nationwide.

"Joo Mong" & "Sam Soon" are labeled people's dramas because their highest rated episodes surpassed 50% in ratings.

MBC used to rule both Monday/Tuesday & Wednesday/Thursday 9:55pm timeslots. They no longer control Wednesday/Thursday because "Who Are You?" wasn't able to continue the success of "New Heart"; other dramas on that timeslot such as "Hong Gil Dong" (KBS2) & "On Air" (SBS) averaged less than 20%.

Who Are You? (MBC): 9.35% {up to 8 episodes}

Hong Gil Dong (KBS): 14.6% {finished}

On Air (SBS): 17.29% {up to 8 episodes}

Archived