[drama 2008] The Last Scandal Of My Life 내생애 마지막 스&

koalabear

Guest ripgal

Yeah.. this drama's missing the audience reception it should have.

It's such an entertaining and hilarious drama...with great acting from the casts, esp Choi Jin Shil.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the HQ links! Really appreciated! :rolleyes: I dunno if its me but i have tried the link for episode 5 a few times but it doesnt seem to work.

Gosh i love this drama so much. I think think the two main lead have so much chemistry! =)

Ep 05

http://bigmail14.mail.daum.net/Mail-bin/bi...ud6XRHb29V.jHfC

http://bigmail14.mail.daum.net/Mail-bin/bi...uDgCG-eA_Q-ZsLs

:sweatingbullets: :sweatingbullets:

I hope more people pay attention to the Last Scandal so they can come to this thread and discuss it with us as they tell us excately what's going on. :rolleyes:

I definitely agree with you...I just thought that I was the only one watching it but I'm happy that the thread is getting bigger by the day...it's much better than threads with large number of pages, we can just discuss what would happen next...funny though that I'm more attracted to dramas with 30 something actors...

tooloveli3...thanks for the video links! some of the links are working though since I watch thru Veoh whenever I can't stream live

Guest White Star

I just downladed the first 6 eps and in the process of watching them now. I love the first ep already. who could resist Choi Jin Sil charms....I really hope WithS2 or any other fan sub would take this up...eve if t's just a side project bcause this drama is definitely worth the english translation.

I'm looking around right ow to see any vietsub since there's a lot of viet fan sub now a days. so far....most fansub only project on big popular project.

add me in among the followers of this drama.

aside from the weekend drama Happiness, i watch this one.

i love the chemistry of all of them actually, and Choi Jin Shil's acting is really moving.

when she acts sad...i really feel for her.

JJH and the other actor Jung ? ? act good too in this drama.

hopefully it will attract more audience...adult audience in Korea and start picking up in numbers.

and i agree this series deserves to have the english subtitles.

Guest tooloveli3

Choi Jin Shil's acting is really moving.

when she acts sad...i really feel for her.

I agree! I can totally feel her hardship and struggles to make ends meet. When she got in that confrontation with the evil mother/sister in law, I felt so bad for CJS but at the same time wanted to tear them up! My mom was saying how some of the stuff going on in this drama reflects CJS's life. She grew up really poor and had to work really hard to save money for her and her family. Her gold diggin' husband used up her money to start "businesses" all which have failed and cheated on her...after they had two kids...luckily she left him and took custody of the kids AND had their last names changed from her husband's to her's. More power to ya!

On a happier note--

This was just too funny. My favorite scene in Ep. 5.

jajangmyun.jpg

Guest ripgal

^ No wonder she was able to grasp the role of Seon Hee so well..

I felt very bad for her thru out the 4 episodes when her mother in law kept picking on her and asking her to do this and that. It's already bad enough that her husband's cheating on her.. the worst thing is that her mother-in-law even knows about it and thinks it's a good thing that his son's being fed by a rich woman.. she's really a bizarre mother.

Anywayz, I seriously adore CJS and JJH's chemistry together.. I just got my friend to watch Ep 4 and she was laughing non-stop..esp Seon Hee's daughter and Jae Bin's nephew's parts..gosh, he's into her while she only has eyes for Jae Bin oppa! :lol:

I'm still curious about Na Yeon.. who is she exactly? Who was she involved with in the past? Jae Bin or his brother?

Guest White Star

Ep 6 as suc a clift hanger.....soo sad for JJH character.

can't wat to see what happen next.

like someone said earlier....this drama does feel a bit like Full House.....but with a more mature, more realistic theme

Guest ♡ Mrs Jung Ji Hoon ♡

wow, i had no idea this drama was popular here too, lmao. i just started watching it.. i'm sorry to say i wasn't able to add to the viewer ratings.. i was watching the other drama on sbs >< but yeah.. i can't seem to find the LQ version of this. anyone know where i can find it? i really need to catch up cuz my uncle thinks i'm watching it and i feel guilty about watching the rival drama ><

Guest tooloveli3

Ep 6 as suc a clift hanger.....soo sad for JJH character.

I know!! & who is that guy in the trench coat? He could be the private investigator or just .part of the production crew? Argh, can't wait...I want previews.

Guest baima22

I know!! & who is that guy in the trench coat? He could be the private investigator or just .part of the production crew? Argh, can't wait...I want previews.

me too. when will the preview come out usually? I wish that would be the lawyer who serves the divorce paper so SH could move on to date JB...

Archived