[drama 2008] The Last Scandal Of My Life 내생애 마지막 스&

koalabear

Guest tooloveli3

Who is the woman that started in ep 3?

Why is she always with the big brother? Does she like him? Does he like her?

Where is the little boy's mother?

Why did the lead take the maid to the party?

Why did the maid have to move into their house?

Did the maid's husband divorce her or just separated?

Does the older brother like (is attracted to) the maid?

Looks like they will kiss next weekend :wub:

*************Spoiler Alert **************

The woman is Lee Na Young, a well-known celebrity who has a prior relationship with Song Jae Bin and his manager/brother, although the degree to which she knows either of them are not revealed...YET. She plans to stay in Korea for a little while and shoot a film, and in the meantime wants the brother to manage her. He accepts. I think their relationship is purely business, but who knows what kind of history they've had. My speculation is that the little boy's mother is Lee Na Young. In episode 4, the manager/brother confronts her and makes it known that she left him years ago to pursue her acting career. This is just my theory so it might be a bit of a stretch, but I think that LNY had a pretty serious relationship with SJB and got pregnant. Somehow the brother found out and convinced LNY to not tell SJB and instead pretend she had a relationship with him (the brother). The brother does this to save SJB's career because something scandalous like this might end SJB's career. So LNY pretends she cheated on SJB with his brother and has the child (who's real father is SJB). LNY leaves because the brother probably made another deal with her to take custody of the child in which she can be free to pursue her career. Whew. That is just my speculation.... :sweatingbullets:

SJB wanted to make LNY jealous. At first he probably wanted to take a beautiful celebrity but although it's not shown, "she" probably couldn't make it or something. He then goes to pick up HSH and realizes that she is really beautiful underneath the crazy perm. It's his first love so to him, she looks even more like a goddess. So under the "spell of his first love," he takes her to the party.

The maid, HSH, moves into the house because she was being thrown out of her apartment. By pure whim, the manager/brother asks HSH about her personal problems. After finding out her financial situation, he proposes she move in. Also, the little boy really likes HSH because growing up he has never had a mother figure.

HSH does not know her husband is cheating on her. She believes her husband will come back eventually. The trifling husband, however, sees otherwise. No, they are currently not divorced.

I think the older brother is very fond of HSH. He appreciates her hard work and honesty which he probably never encounters in the entertainment business.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*************Spoiler Alert **************

The woman is Lee Na Young, a well-known celebrity who has a prior relationship with Song Jae Bin and his manager/brother, although the degree to which she knows either of them are not revealed...YET. She plans to stay in Korea for a little while and shoot a film, and in the meantime wants the brother to manage her. He accepts. I think their relationship is purely business, but who knows what kind of history they've had. My speculation is that the little boy's mother is Lee Na Young. In episode 4, the manager/brother confronts her and makes it known that she left him years ago to pursue her acting career. This is just my theory so it might be a bit of a stretch, but I think that LNY had a pretty serious relationship with SJB and got pregnant. Somehow the brother found out and convinced LNY to not tell SJB and instead pretend she had a relationship with him (the brother). The brother does this to save SJB's career because something scandalous like this might end SJB's career. So LNY pretends she cheated on SJB with his brother and has the child (who's real father is SJB). LNY leaves because the brother probably made another deal with her to take custody of the child in which she can be free to pursue her career. Whew. That is just my speculation.... :sweatingbullets:

SJB wanted to make LNY jealous. At first he probably wanted to take a beautiful celebrity but although it's not shown, "she" probably couldn't make it or something. He then goes to pick up HSH and realizes that she is really beautiful underneath the crazy perm. It's his first love so to him, she looks even more like a goddess. So under the "spell of his first love," he takes her to the party.

The maid, HSH, moves into the house because she was being thrown out of her apartment. By pure whim, the manager/brother asks HSH about her personal problems. After finding out her financial situation, he proposes she move in. Also, the little boy really likes HSH because growing up he has never had a mother figure.

HSH does not know her husband is cheating on her. She believes her husband will come back eventually. The trifling husband, however, sees otherwise. No, they are currently not divorced.

I think the older brother is very fond of HSH. He appreciates her hard work and honesty which he probably never encounters in the entertainment business.

Thank you so much and your summary is awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wub:

Guest tooloveli3

Episode 2 Summary

------------------------------------------

While HSH is ecstatic that SJB is JDC, SJB quickly regrets ever contacting HSH and pretends HSH has mistook him for someone else. SJB scolds HSH for coming to a hotel room to meet a strange guy when she is a married ahjuma. The gullible HSH falls for the lie. HSH has her doubts and calls SJB to prove whether JDC and SJB are the same people, but remains unsure. The assistant asks if SJB has met HSH yet. HSH rethinks what happened that day and is confused and embarrassed. HSH asks her friend if she has asked around for money. HSH’s friend still insists she just meet JDC. HSH claims a married woman like herself can’t meet with JDC.

HSH tries to make extra money by working part time at studio screenings. She’s late and cannot get into the building, but bribes SJB’s brother, Jang Dong Hwa, to sneak her in. While leaving, she spots SJB and tries to find out if he really is JDC. So she calls him and pretends she doesn’t have a clue what happened the other day. JDC claims he had important matters come up and couldn’t make it to yesterday’s meeting. He also says he’ll be moving out of the country and will contact her the next time he is in Korea. HSH asks him to turn around and yells at him for lying to her when he was the one who contacted her first and wanted to meet. SJB’s nephew scolds SJB for being lazy and messy. He complains that the reason why they don’t have a house maid is because of SJB.

HSH meets with her husband Ahn Yoo Shik who is upset that she hasn’t come to bail him out. HSH leaves crying because if she doesn’t come up with the money he’ll be sent to prison. In walks an “investor” highly interested in AYS. She is willing to invest big bucks in him, but in return he must commit his life for her.

HSH tries to muster up all the money she can, when her friend comes in to give her advice. Her friend claims that someone she knew was able to make quick money by making a false medical claim. The friend says all HSH has to do is pretend she has a urinary tract disorder. Before the tests, she has to drink lots of water and hold in her urine so the doctor notices a discrepancy. Meanwhile, SJB is getting a facial in preparation for his botox injections. He falls asleep on the bed when the masseuse HSH beats him up and pulls his hair but realizes it was only a dream.

HSH feigns illness but the doctor remains skeptical. The doctor requests HSH receive treatment, but HSH claims she needs surgery. The doctor asks if HSH has “other” reasons for wanting surgery. HSH breaks down and begins to cry. She says her husband, but before she can finish the doctor interrupts and grants HSH’s wish for surgery. They schedule the surgery for that day. HSH requests the most expensive procedure so she can claim more money. HSH tries to pay for the operation but finds out that her operation cannot be covered by her insurance because the surgery treatment she received was not medical related but a cosmetic operation. HSH walks out of the clinic when she sees SJB. SJB chases after her thinking HSH has come to threaten him.

HSH’s mother in law walks in with news on how to make money. She says all HSH has to do is pretend she has a urinary tract disorder. HSH cringes and her friend quickly says that the procedure is for women over the age of 50 and suggests the mother in law take the surgery.

HSH walks in her sister-in-law’s house to cook and clean but finds out that there is a new housemaid. The sister-in-law refuses to hire HSH even when she knows HSH’s financial difficulty. HSH sees her husband being taken off to prison. Jee Min is trying to help her mother by selling SJB photos. Her mother walks in and scolds her for not studying and wasting time with such frivolous matters. The mother-in-law walks in to ridicule HSH and JM for being so useless and disrespectful. HSH scolds her daughter for disrespecting the mother-in-law.

SJB is extremely paranoid that HSH might threaten him with plastic surgery photos. HSH drinks alone at a bar and walks home inebriated. SJB is outside her apartment when he hears drunk HSH stumbling home. SJB apologizes and pretends he still really cares for her. HSH realizes that he’s just here because he’s afraid she’ll threaten him. SJB then says he really liked her but feels betrayed because she married someone else and didn’t wait for him when he’s waited for her his entire life. He asks her if she would be willing to give up her family for him and she refuses. He says he has always and will always love her and leaves. SJB laughs hysterically impressed by his “superb” acting skills.

The next morning HSH arrives at SJB’s house. SJB tells her to leave but HSH refuses and tells him she needs to talk to him inside. SJB is suspicious and hides a recording device in a teddy bear. HSH asks if what he said to her the other night was true. HSH says because of her husband’s business failure, she is in desperate need of money. She is willing to do anything SJB wants (even sleep with him) if he can help her out. HSH begins to undress and says, “Just one night…”

Guest ripgal

Goodnesss.. this drama's hilarious! :lol:

I like how Song Jae Bin's cool and savvy on the outset, but so childish inside.. and it's really cute seeing him fight with Seon Hee. XD

I only watched up till Ep 2 w/ Chi subs.. and really, the episodes made me laugh non-stop..:D

The part of Eun Hee doing the urinal operation, and in the end it turned out to be some beautification operation..it was really funny. :lol: And the ending of Ep 2, OMGosh... Seon Hee's really the bravest ahjumma out there!

Can't wait to watch Ep 3!

Guest prita

I'm only at episode 2 but already liked this drama...it's funny eventhough i didn't understand one bit of what they were talking about LOL....but thanks to tooloveli3 who was kind enough to make the summaries so that non Korean speakers like me could get the gist of the storyline.

Can't wait for the moment SJB finally falls for HSH again.....must be hillarious !

Guest ripgal

Thank you so much for the Chi subs..

The thread's like dead? sighs..

I think the drama's really funny and interesting..

Hopefully more ppl will watch it..

Guest belindayap

Any other downloads aside from sendspace? The site is very slow. I really want to download the show. Please help.

Guest mandalaywith

Drama "Last Scandal Of My Life " E05 Rating

TNS Nationwide-12.3% Seoul-12.5%

9. 주말특별기획

<내생애마지막스캔들> MBC 12.3

8. 주말특별기획

<내생애마지막스캔들> MBC 12.5

credit-TNS

Now AGB Rating is no come.after will update.^^

Guest mandalaywith

Drama " Last Scandal Of My Life " E05 Rating

AGB Nationwide-13.2% Seoul-13.7%

8 MBC MBC특별기획(내생애마지막스캔들) 13.2

MBC MBC특별기획(내생애마지막스캔들) 13.7

credit-AGB

Episode 6 preview

http://www.imbc.com/broad/tv/drama/lastsca...6111_25699.html

thanks Mandalaywith for the ratings! they're slowly picking up

so far in Episode 6...

since Jaebin's manager/brother saw him kissing Sun-hee..he thought that maybe there is something going on between them..it is sweet of Jaebin though to treat Sunhee since it's her birthday...they went skating, then to dinner he even sang a song for her...he even helped him find his husband (or ex-husband) which she did at the last scene of Episode 6 even if the husband and Sunhee almost ran into each other at Jaebin's house

I have a feeling that Na-yoon is the mom of the kid living at Jaebin's house...not sure if JB is the father though...that got me confused

Episode 6 preview

http://www.imbc.com/broad/tv/drama/lastsca...6111_25699.html

thanks Mandalaywith for the ratings! they're slowly picking up

so far in Episode 6...

since Jaebin's manager/brother saw him kissing Sun-hee..he thought that maybe there is something going on between them..it is sweet of Jaebin though to treat Sunhee since it's her birthday...they went sakting, then to dinner he even sang a song for her...he even helped him find his husband (or ex-husband) which she did at the last scene of Episode 6 even if the husband and Sunhee almost ran into each other at Jaebin's house

I have a feeling that Na-yoon is the mom of the kid living at Jaebin's house...not sure if JB is the father though...that got me confused

Thanks koalabear!

I thought it was funny when SH's husband (are they divorced?) thought he was going to use his back and thus was doing push-up in the bathroom but he got turn down cold by his seductress :lol: .

Is SH's husband glad his wife is with another man?

Was the 23rd her birthday or wedding aninversary?

Was the her husband (the snake and a slave) going to give the ring and flowers to his mistress-master on his anniversary?????

I think NY is the mother of the little boy too. However, her character is so shady I think either one of the brothers can be the father. I even think that she was with JB but may have had a fling with his older brother. Moreover, I think the older brother thinks the kid is JB's but it is actually his! I guess my imagination is running wild today :D

Archived