[drama 2008] The Last Scandal Of My Life 내생애 마지막 스&

koalabear

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i second and third all the sentiment echoed in this thread about this drama. Owing to the fact that we have "mature" actors, but their expressions and emotions seem so real and translate so well on-screen. Not to mention the storyline/excellent writing, which has me engrossed each week. I can't believe we're already half way through the drama!!!

Love Love LOve the interaction between JB and SH. they have great chemistry. Cheers!!

oh and thanks for the links, recaps and such. ~~ they are deeply appreciated.

I only got to see the last scene of ep 8 so thanks koalabear for the summary. Anyone notice how JB was holding SH for dear life! It was as if he was protecting her with everything he got! wow!!!!! Wow that was such a great scene and then when the brother came and put his jacket over her I thought... wow!!!! they are such 'The Man!' wish I had two handsome men like them!!!!!!! :rolleyes:

noticed it as well...the two men were just great to do that gesture...they just wanted to protect Sunhee from being hurt so much by her ex-husband...I think Jaebin doesn't mind if he would be in a scandal with her...

and the writer of this drama is also the same writer of Stairway to Heaven...

Guest baima22

Really? Stairway to Heaven, which Choi Ji Woo stars in?

noticed it as well...the two men were just great to do that gesture...they just wanted to protect Sunhee from being hurt so much by her ex-husband...I think Jaebin doesn't mind if he would be in a scandal with her...

Some kind of disagreement radar goes up whenever I hear talk about a scandal. But this is one scandal I can't wait to see;moreover, I am rooting for them!

The title fits the series perfectly!

There's something about this series that still draws me in...hehe though I haven't watched this weekend's episodes yet..

but, these caps from dcinside,...look so much fun! woohoo~~

47efc889b9399filename1eqs2.jpg

especially like LOVE this one :wub: (gerryg, hehe "Protection Luv" , I like! kekeke... )

47efc88a90696filename1epr6.jpg

I decided to save the second picture. At first I was going to save it as 'protection hug' but knew that wasn't quite right and then a light bulb came on and I save it as 'Protection Luv' ... you can feel the luv even through the photo! :wub:

Thanks ay_link!

Guest piyochae

Omg I cant wait to watch episode 7 and 8! The pictures and the summaries are getting me all excited! Thanks everyone for the links and summaries and caps! Eventhough I dont understand a thing, you guys make the drama easier to understand! Thanks so much! :rolleyes:

Guest White Star

I have a feeling that the manager also like her too right? i think so....but since i don't understand a word in korean...it's hard to said.

so the last scene, jaebin hugged sunhee so suddenly because he doesn't want her to see her husband with the other woman? so i'm guessing that sunhee doesn't know the reason behind the hug and would think that jaebin was only using her to cause a scandal???? i'm totally 100% guessing here.

+WS+

Guest aznchocol8luver

There's something about this series that still draws me in...hehe though I haven't watched this weekend's episodes yet..

47efc889b9399filename1eqs2.jpg

especially like this one:

47efc88a90696filename1epr6.jpg

definitely the highlight of the episode or the drama.. hahaha!!!

I LOVED THIS SCENE! i was bout to cry.. esp the manager aka the brother came up to help and covered her with his suit..

Guest alexus

gerryg: That is a wonderful title for that photo. Protection Luv suits is to a tee! That picture speaks very clearly how even a still shot of a photo can portay their emotions so well.

Looking forward to next weeks episodes. Hopefully our female lead can make all women proud and stand on her own two feet and survive. She really has been doing it on her own but I think her beliefs are very traditional.

Like when JB's brother asked her by the lake if he should tell someone a very important secret but she said no, that even if she found out that someone was having an affair she would never tell because usually the woman would never leave the husband due to the children. So it is better to live not knowing your husband had an affair.

See that seems very traditional to me. I think women now days are pretty self sufficient. However I can see that in Korea divorce and children from divorced families are frowned upon? If anyone is willing to discredit or confirm?

Guest baima22

gerryg: That is a wonderful title for that photo. Protection Luv suits is to a tee! That picture speaks very clearly how even a still shot of a photo can portay their emotions so well.

Looking forward to next weeks episodes. Hopefully our female lead can make all women proud and stand on her own two feet and survive. She really has been doing it on her own but I think her beliefs are very traditional.

Like when JB's brother asked her by the lake if he should tell someone a very important secret but she said no, that even if she found out that someone was having an affair she would never tell because usually the woman would never leave the husband due to the children. So it is better to live not knowing your husband had an affair.

See that seems very traditional to me. I think women now days are pretty self sufficient. However I can see that in Korea divorce and children from divorced families are frowned upon? If anyone is willing to discredit or confirm?

Thanks for the note. That's what talked about by the lake. ... I read from somewhere that SH will become a successful writer in the end. So let's wait and see how the story is unfolding.

Again, great series! Highly recommended if one hasn't seen it. :)

Guest tooloveli3

No way! I was just wondering who the writer was. No offense to Stairway to Heaven fans, but I'm really surprised because I felt STH was unoriginal and cliche but Scandal is just a breath of fresh air! It probably also helps to have a solid group of really talented cast members. Sigh...the last scene of ep8...

Guest ilovebigbangx3

i love this drama!

haha none of my friends enjoy it as much as me

this is by far the best drama of this year :)

especially like LOVE this one :wub: (gerryg, hehe "Protection Luv" , I like! kekeke... )

thanks for the pics Shenny...I'm saving this definitely,one big highlight of Episode 8...

Gerryg...I believe too that SH is very traditional in her way of thinking, though she has a heart of gold, I think she should change the way she see things in a traditional way and stick to reality...well I can't really blame her for that...but I admire her for being loyal friend, specifically about the secret thing

Jaebin and Donghwa...you're the men!!!!

1_127.jpg

src:DC Last Scandal

Ratings Episode 8

Nationwide

15.9 (8th)

Seoul

16.6 (8th)

src: TNS Media/Dramawiki

according to this article, the drama might reach the 20% mark soon

최진실의 힘!, '내 생애...’ 시청률 상승세 탔다

20080331110818931g6_111033_0.jpg

http://kr.news.yahoo.com/service/news/shel...p;newssetid=746

i posted a question about the actress and her relationship with the 2 brothers

but it seems there is no real answer???

i guess they havent explained eberything yet...

cant wait for next ep

this drama is even better than mom with horns

its great writing and great acting...

wasnt expecting it to be this good when i started...

but glad im not missing out!!!

Archived