[drama 2008] The Last Scandal Of My Life 내생애 마지막 스&

koalabear

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest White Star

great episode. I thought the amusement park was fun.

just don't know what happended in the end though....

+WS+

Guest alexus

I'm surprise this show didn't attract more comments on this forum. It is the best series right now for me. Better than On Air in my opinion. Funny, and not draggy at all and the storyline is interesting. thanks for the episode update. Great series.

I have to agree with you. I usually never post but for this drama I have to give my vote as the best series right now. I know the drama is with more mature actors but the main characters seem very passionate about their roles and are doing an excellent job. I am really looking forward to watching the whole series and am confident that it will keep us laughing, crying and well entertained till the end.

Guest baima22

great episode. I thought the amusement park was fun.

just don't know what happended in the end though....

+WS+

SH's husband tricked her to stamp on the divorce paper. He is going to marry that rich women.

JB and his brother both know who SH's husband is and are trying to protect SH.

Tomorrow's ep will be very funny and touching, again...

Cannot wait... 9 more hours to go...

Guest juicycouture

SH's husband tricked her to stamp on the divorce paper. He is going to marry that rich women.

JB and his brother both know who SH's husband is and are trying to protect SH.

Tomorrow's ep will be very funny and touching, again...

Cannot wait... 9 more hours to go...

9 more hours, really? i thought it would have been out by now but i guess i'm really off.

ahhhhh.....! i watched all 6 episodes yesterday- i stayed up till 5 AM and then i watched the 7th one today. i am so hooked! can't wait! it's been such an incredibly long time since i have watched something so good.

pcyan... I agree that this series is far more entertaining than On Air

I have to agree with you. I usually never post but for this drama I have to give my vote as the best series right now. I know the drama is with more mature actors but the main characters seem very passionate about their roles and are doing an excellent job. I am really looking forward to watching the whole series and am confident that it will keep us laughing, crying and well entertained till the end.

Agreed. Loving how Song Jaebin, his brother, and SH are such strong characters. In all, the drama's flowing quite smoothly (no drags, well-developed)

SeonHee has her merits, but her naivete bothers me. I wonder if there'll be a love triangle bet. Jaebin, his brother and Seonhee. She needs to find out about her two-timing jerk of a husband ASAP.

& Jaebin's so sweet, albeit immature. (kind of reminds me of Bi's character in "Full House")

Jung JoonHo<3333

Episode 8 Highlights

Sunhee learns about the upcoming marriage of her now ex-husband while cleaning one of the rooms at Jaebin's house and realizes why her ex-hubby wanted the divorce. She then heads to the hotel where the wedding was held, incidentally, Jaebin and Nayoon were having a press conference for their upcoming movie...as JB saw SH walking down the hallway, he follows her (Nayoon got curious on what happened)and tries to calm her down butshe got a little pissed since I think she already knew that JB knows her ex-husband as she goes straight towards where the wedding took place. Jaebin stops her and hugs her telling that she must not look back ever...all the photographers came to the scene suddenly and started taking photos, JB's brother came to the rescue and hides SH while trying to escape the scene.

Loved the scene where they all played outside, Jaebin teaming up with Jimin (Sh's daughter) and Sunhee with Nayoon and the little kid...NY felt slightly jealous and suddenly asks SH of her name...

Another interesting scene was where JB gives SH a cake then singing Happy Divorce to Sunhee...though Sh felt weird on why he was doing it

anyway...I'm really happy that I followed this drama...all the episodes were really entertaining and there's no dull moment...good story, good cast and acting as well....

Guest Greentea

^ me too..i'm addicted to this drama..gosh..esp the last scene of ep 8 .. both male leads are so man :lol:

viewimagedx5.jpg

source dc lastscandal

Guest dickinson543

Episode 8 Highlights

Sunhee learns about the upcoming marriage of her now ex-husband while cleaning one of the rooms at Jaebin's house and realizes why her ex-hubby wanted the divorce. She then heads to the hotel where the wedding was held, incidentally, Jaebin and Nayoon were having a press conference for their upcoming movie...as JB saw SH walking down the hallway, he follows her (Nayoon got curious on what happened)and tries to calm her down butshe got a little pissed since I think she already knew that JB knows her ex-husband as she goes straight towards where the wedding took place. Jaebin stops her and hugs her telling that she must not look back ever...all the photographers came to the scene suddenly and started taking photos, JB's brother came to the rescue and hides SH while trying to escape the scene.

Loved the scene where they all played outside, Jaebin teaming up with Jimin (Sh's daughter) and Sunhee with Nayoon and the little kid...NY felt slightly jealous and suddenly asks SH of her name...

Another interesting scene was where JB gives SH a cake then singing Happy Divorce to Sunhee...though Sh felt weird on why he was doing it

anyway...I'm really happy that I followed this drama...all the episodes were really entertaining and there's no dull moment...good story, good cast and acting as well....

Appreciate the summary!!!

I only got to see the last scene of ep 8 so thanks koalabear for the summary. Anyone notice how JB was holding SH for dear life! It was as if he was protecting her with everything he got! wow!!!!! Wow that was such a great scene and then when the brother came and put his jacket over her I thought... wow!!!! they are such 'The Man!' wish I had two handsome men like them!!!!!!! :rolleyes:

Guest betchay

Episode 8 Highlights

Thanks koalabear for the summary. :)

Geezz.. i'm so hooked in this drama, i did enjoyed all

the episodes even without a sub. :P

Your summary is special bonus!

Still hoping our dear Fansubbers will pick up this

as side project! :D

smiley1.gif

Guest alexus

I only got to see the last scene of ep 8 so thanks koalabear for the summary. Anyone notice how JB was holding SH for dear life! It was as if he was protecting her with everything he got! wow!!!!! Wow that was such a great scene and then when the brother came and put his jacket over her I thought... wow!!!! they are such 'The Man!' wish I had two handsome men like them!!!!!!! :rolleyes:

I think that is what differentiates this drama from the others. The actions are very raw and real. The male leads portray how real men should be, unlike the two- timing husband who is a shameful example of the male chromosome. Even the kissing is how a real kiss should be, unlike some dramas where it is a peck and a spit second contact, huh??? Who kisses like that now days. Finally a drama that we can really be swept away with. Unlike some dramas where it is dragged on and on and in the end you are so disappointed with the ending that you wish there was an alternate ending.

I think that is what differentiates this drama from the others. The actions are very raw and real. The male leads portray how real men should be, unlike the two- timing husband who is a shameful example of the male chromosome. Even the kissing is how a real kiss should be, unlike some dramas where it is a peck and a spit second contact, huh??? Who kisses like that now days. Finally a drama that we can really be swept away with. Unlike some dramas where it is dragged on and on and in the end you are so disappointed with the ending that you wish there was an alternate ending.

I normally react to dramas only with my emotions. I get angry, happy, sad,.... But today, today was the first time I understand what other people are tallking about when they say "I can really 'feel' the scene" .... Today my emotions were stired and I actually felt what the actors were protraying.... Wow!

Now that's great acting!

Guest White Star

GOsh,,,, this drama is good.......Thank you everyone for sharing.....I wouldn't understand a thing if it wasn't for you guys.

+WS+

Archived