[drama 2008] The Last Scandal Of My Life 내생애 마지막 스&

koalabear

Ep.7

Yooshik makes a deal with Sunhee explaining that they need to fake a divorce to avoid the loansharks. Not knowing what exactly is going on, Sunhee becomes nervous. On the other hand, Jaebin slowly begins to see what Yooshik is trying to do..

Ep.8

Jungsook slowly opens up to Yooshik's "caring" gestures and begins preparations to start her own family. Unaware of what's happening, Sunhee continues to worry about her husband. Jaebin and Donghwa begin to unveil the truth about Yooshik..

piglets888..here's a spot translation made by Mrs. Jung Ji-hoon for the Episodes 7 and 8

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

piglets888..here's a spot translation made by Mrs. Jung Ji-hoon for the Episodes 7 and 8

Thanks... I was actually hoping to get translation for the actual preview not the text..... it looked really funny... not sure what JB said to make SH spits out her food... some parts looked really sad... :tears:

just finished watching Episode 7...

poor Sunhee she is not aware of her husband's evil plans and finally the husband asks her for divorce, making up such excuses that if they divorce it would avoid the loansharks from haunting them and Sunhee starts to believe in it...and he even forced her to sign and file the divorce papers since the husband proposed marriage already to Jungsook (the rich woman), she even gave the wedding invitation already to Jaebin's brother...he and JB starts to doubt on what Sunhee's husband is really up to. In the last scene Jaebin meets Sunhee's husband but to his surprise he already knew who he was but he didn't know that he was Sunhee husband...

On a lighter note, the amusement park scene was really cute with JB wearing the bear costume and taking Sunhee to try some rides...I said it before that I remember Full House in some scenes of this drama...and I like it how Jaebin and his brother wanted to protect Sunhee from being hurt...and seems like Nayoon would likely become jealous if she learns about it

sorry for my confusing summary :sweatingbullets:

Guest betchay

just finished watching Episode 7...

poor Sunhee she is not aware of her husband's evil plans and finally the husband asks her for divorce, making up such excuses that if they divorce it would avoid the loansharks from haunting them and Sunhee starts to believe in it...and he even forced her to sign and file the divorce papers since the husband proposed marriage already to Jungsook (the rich woman), she even gave the wedding invitation already to Jaebin's brother...he and JB starts to doubt on what Sunhee's husband is really up to. In the last scene Jaebin meets Sunhee's husband but to his surprise he already knew who he was but he didn't know that he was Sunhee husband...

On a lighter note, the amusement park scene was really cute with JB wearing the bear costume and taking Sunhee to try some rides...I said it before that I remember Full House in some scenes of this drama...and I like it how Jaebin and his brother wanted to protect Sunhee from being hurt...and seems like Nayoon would likely become jealous if she learns about it

sorry for my confusing summary :sweatingbullets:

Thanks for summary!

Can't wait to see ep 7. :)

I'm surprise this show didn't attract more comments on this forum. It is the best series right now for me. Better than On Air in my opinion. Funny, and not draggy at all and the storyline is interesting. thanks for the episode update. Great series.

Guest baima22

Guest poptartsgurl

thanks!!!! I really enjoy this show... one of the few shows which make me cry and laugh really hard.... hope the ratings go up....

Imissed it. :( any other bigmail links?

Guest baima22

I am wondering what Seonhee said to Jaebin's brother. That part is quite touching, unfortunately I don't understand Korean. Nonetheless, CJS's performance is so great!

Guest mandalaywith

Drama "Last Scandal Of My Life" E07 Rating

TNS Nationwide-13.8% Seoul-14.1%

8. 주말특별기획

<내생애마지막스캔들> MBC 13.8

8. 주말특별기획

<내생애마지막스캔들> MBC 14.1

Source-TNS

Guest baima22

Drama "Last Scandal Of My Life" E07 Rating

TNS Nationwide-13.8% Seoul-14.1%

8. 주말특별기획