[drama 2008] The Last Scandal Of My Life 내생애 마지막 스&

koalabear

^ gerryg

I think SH and her hubby are not yet divorced, but I think he plans on divorcing her bcoz of the rich woman...how funny though that she doesn't really like him I think...but I think the flowers and the ring are for her I guess

Not sure if JB celebrated SH's bday but after reading your post I think it was a wedding anniversary since she was really looking for her husband...

It can be possible that JB's brother is the father of Na-yoon's child

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest mandalaywith

Drama "Last Scandal Of My Life " E06 Rating

TNS Nationwide-14.5% Seoul-15.2%

9. 주말특별기획

<내생애마지막스캔들> MBC 14.5

8. 주말특별기획

<내생애마지막스캔들> MBC 15.2

credit-TNS

Now AGB website is cannot see.AGB Rating after will update.

Guest baima22

Drama "Last Scandal Of My Life " E06 Rating

TNS Nationwide-14.5% Seoul-15.2%

9. 주말특별기획

<내생애마지막스캔들> MBC 14.5

8. 주말특별기획

<내생애마지막스캔들> MBC 15.2

credit-TNS

Now AGB website is cannot see.AGB Rating after will update.

AGB

Nationwide - 15.5% Seoul - 15.8%

All in #9 position in all program rating

It seems that the KBS1 drama on the same time slot will be moved in April. So the Last Scandal shall get rid of one more competitor and the rating will keep rising, I am sure.

This is the link of the original news. I don't read Korean. From online translator, I guess it is what about, hopefully.

http://www.mydaily.co.kr/news/read.html?ne...1117&ext=na

Guest White Star

whoa..... the rating is getting bette and better every week.I love Choi Jin Shil.

This is like H.i.t. all over again. great, entertaining but sadly unrecognized.

Guest ripgal

Yeah, the drama's very entertaining and amusing..

I love it when Jae Bin and Seon Hee fight.. it's like Full House all over again.. but it never hurts when the couple has so much chemistry XD

I only watched up till Ep 3 tho.. Jae Bin was soooooo cool and suave at the end! Seon Hee's hero at the end of the day! YAY!

AHHHHH...this drama is so hilarious. I love it. I love the casting and Choi Jin Shil is wonderful to watch. YAAYYYY. ajuummmmaa power!!!!! <3

AGB

Nationwide - 15.5% Seoul - 15.8%

All in #9 position in all program rating

It seems that the KBS1 drama on the same time slot will be moved in April. So the Last Scandal shall get rid of one more competitor and the rating will keep rising, I am sure.

This is the link of the original news. I don't read Korean. From online translator, I guess it is what about, hopefully.

http://www.mydaily.co.kr/news/read.html?ne...1117&ext=na

thanks for sharing the news. you're right the KBS Drama Great King Sejong will have a change in timeslot and will compete with SBS' I'm Happy so Last Scandal will have to compete with SBS' First Wives Club....

the drama's getting interesting every episode...like what Ripgal said, while watching the skating scene between Sunhee and Jaebin, it really reminds me of Full House bcoz of the theme of both dramas

here is Choi Jin-shil reading the script on her break

20080322101117474a4_104023_0.jpg

2008032115054311302_151006_0.jpg

src: Yahoo! Korea

Jung Jun-ho said in an interview that CJS is full of energy that it just influences the whole set of the drama

Guest dramaok

ya this show is adorable. it's so childish but oh so funny....

JJH and CJS have great chemistry..

i also agree that Byeon Jeong-Soo is probably the little boy's

mom

but i also don't think either of the brothers

are the father... probably she had it w/ another guy but Jae-Bin's brother covered it up to protect her image.

Source: http://krfilm.net/f/t-15665-1-1- ... of-my-life-tang-cao

Etrans: pooh9x@KST_CICHLID

originally posted by KST_CICHLID @ the Celebrity News Thread

Ratings drama Last Scandal of My Life has a high increase.

Weekend drama of MBC Last Scandal of My Life in which two famous actress and actor Choi Jin Shil and Jung Jun Ho play the main characters has made a new rating achievements. Maybe Last Scandal will soon catch up with the rival broadcasted at the same time which is ancient drama Daewang Sejong of KBS2.

According to the figures of TNS, ratings of episode 6 broadcasted on March 23 is 14.5%. This is the highest indicator from starting broadcast to now.

Meanwhile, ancient drama Daewang Sejong still stops at 17%. Whether Last Scandal of My Life can overcome Daewang Sejong or not that is the most interesting thing audience cares about.

Last scandal of my life is about the love story between an ajuma (played by Choi Jin Shil) and a famous film star (played by Jung Jun Ho)

Guest tooloveli3

Meanwhile, ancient drama Daewang Sejong still stops at 17%. Whether Last Scandal of My Life can overcome Daewang Sejong or not that is the most interesting thing audience cares about.

I think people are overwhelmed with the amount of dramas out right now and soon will be out (many featuring high profile celebrities) that The Last Scandal is seriously overlooked. So once more word gets out, the ratings should surpass Daewang Sejong. My dad who only watches 'serious' dramas like period pieces and historical/political ones just started watching this and he keeps bugging me about when the "Choi Jin Shil drama" is coming out. So annoying but so adorable.

Guest baima22

... The Last Scandal is seriously overlooked. So once more word gets out, the ratings should surpass Daewang Sejong. My dad who only watches 'serious' dramas like period pieces and historical/political ones just started watching this and he keeps bugging me about when the "Choi Jin Shil drama" is coming out. So annoying but so adorable.

Agree. Hope more people would pay attention to the Last Scandal. The rating for sure will keep rising as Daewang Sejong will be moved to another time slot in April.

Hahaha, your father is adorable :)

Agree. Hope more people would pay attention to the Last Scandal. The rating for sure will keep rising as Daewang Sejong will be moved to another time slot in April.

Hahaha, your father is adorable :)

I hope more people pay attention to the Last Scandal so they can come to this thread and discuss it with us as they tell us excately what's going on. :rolleyes:

Guest piyochae

Thanks for the HQ links! Really appreciated! :rolleyes: I dunno if its me but i have tried the link for episode 5 a few times but it doesnt seem to work.

Gosh i love this drama so much. I think think the two main lead have so much chemistry! =)

Archived