[info] Hollywood Bowl 2008 (korean Music Festival)

Guest khype

Guest e ; c h o .

:o Sandy's going! Anyways, do you guys know when will the artists that are coming will be revealed? I'm curious to see since I'm buying a garden seat so I just hope half of the artists I like, hehe.

lilitadaki

I believe your seat will be assigned.

Aw really?

Theres this Korea Times Office near my house so can we go there instead of calling to buy our tickets?

• Replies 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From last year's thread, they stayed Wilshire Grand Hotel. But please respectful if are near the stars, I read some got annoyed being bombarded by autographs and fans.

How'd you find out? Is it possible to find out where they're staying this year lol? I won't be disrespectful or anything and stalk them and stuff o.O* Just wanna know >_<

Guest helennn

does anyone know how fast the good seats sell out ?

i want front middle garden box seats . [=

will you be able to touch peoples handssss? D:

oh man, i feel like im taking such a big risk buying tickets without knowing whose commingg. ><

do you guys think garden seats will be available in march ? D:

Guest smile-jw

How'd you find out? Is it possible to find out where they're staying this year lol? I won't be disrespectful or anything and stalk them and stuff o.O* Just wanna know >_<

Many people saw them at that hotel~ All or most of the artists stayed there. They might stay at the same place again this year~

Guest LisaFace

oh man, i feel like im taking such a big risk buying tickets without knowing whose commingg. ><

Uhm about how fast... well last year seats were being reserved the un reserved so seats were pretty easy to get because i got Garden Boxs last minute (got lucky =D) But this year they might sell out pretty quick, not for sure though.

About touching peoples hands, no.. unless you got extremely long arms =D. People in pool circle usually get a chance to touch the artists hands.

Honestly I was pretty upset about the reserve thing too but I know its going to be fun even if no good artist comes (which i highly doubt) so don't be worried =].

Guest panhdabearx

Is there anyone who is planning to go to Hollywood Bowl alone?

My friends and I are planning to get garden seats but we only have 7 people and we need one more person to make it an even 8 to get the second garden box.

If anyone is serious about going to Hollywood Bowl and would love a great view of the stage, please PM me! Garden seats are only $150.

My friends and I are very friendly and we are all in our 20's and we are very responsible!

Please PM me if you are serious about going. Thanks :]

FOUND SOMEONE! THANKS! ^__^

Aw really?

Theres this Korea Times Office near my house so can we go there instead of calling to buy our tickets?

I don't know if you could buy your tickets directly from Korea Times Office. Why don't you go an ask them since you live near there.

I'm guessing it's assigned because in the first post it said that those that buy their tickets online, their seats will be assigned. Hopefully someone can come in and clear up the info.

OMG!! is the time again...gosh i really want to go, but i don't know who all the artist are going, does anyone know when they will be posting which aritsts taht will be going...gosh i so want to go....last year i went and my seats were so far!! didn't like it but i got to see Daesung and Seung-ri close up!! :) but man this year i got to do some thinking if i want to spend 200 for the pool seats!! man so HARD!!

Guest ..kaleena..

^ wow, i'm interested! hahaha. lucky connections!!

wait wait wait.. OK, so i'm hearing two explanations, and it's really making me confused. so CAN we buy Garden box seats in even numbers (such as 2, 4, 6) or does it HAVE to be the full box (such as 4, 8)?? someone pleaseeeeee give me the correct answer!!

thank youuu

Guest purtyrainbowX3

Hey This year im going alone as of now to the Hollywood Bowl 2008. I was wondering if anyone wanted to go with me..

Every year i've gone backstage or in front of the pool circle row cause my cousin has connections with the Korean music industries. Every year, i get 4 tickets so my family or friends can go, but they all refuse to go since its near my schools AP Exam date and their busy in their own ways.

I might take one person.. idk till like april. So as of now im looking for 2 people to come with us. I dont know what tickets my cousin will provide me, but he always tells me like mid-march or april. If interested tell me.

PS.. Im looking for like people around my age to go with. Im 18 years old.

I TOTALLY wanna gooo too! Right now Im trying to get people to go too but I gots nobody. I would totally wanna go! Count me in! PM me to talk to me.

Guest xradiostarx

does anyone happens to know what hotel the stars stayed in last year?!...i am also getting second thought about the pool circle cuz of the extended stage...would we be lookin at their backs most of da time?...dat would suck!..

last year i heard wilshier grand hotel like the other people said ahah. im thinking that they would stay there again because thats where they usually stay.

and about looking at the back.. haha not really i mean most of the time the artists stay on the main stage and sing and dance. although when they do go on the extended stage you might just only see their backs ahah. but i figured one bad thing about pool circle seats was that it would be very crowded haha. there are a lot of people around you trying to reach the stage and sometimes there are security gaurds always blocking your way from the artists. i think the best seats are just the garden box because its actually alreayd really close to the stage and its a really good view~ :]

uhm. i think the tickets sell out pretty fast. me and my friends were going to get garden box last year but we couldnt cuz it was sold out. so instead we got the bench seats which were actually pretty good too. haha. and um i dont really think you would be able to touch their hands cuz it is like more than 10 feet away from the stage though ahah. unless an artist did what big bang did last year and like went on stage by going through the garden box seats and the pool circle seats then yea you might be able to~

but yea i agree. im not sure can i go this year because i dont know the list of artist yet coming.. but i dont think garden box tickets would still be on sale on march.. maybe you can try but there are also other ppl that mite be selling them on soompi also so you can always check the thread...

but omg i realized the prices kinda went up this year. i remembered that the section i sat in last year was only $50 and now its $80.. O_O and i think other secitons went up.. oh well. cant wait for the list of artist to be up soon~ :]

Guest >>M.M.T<<

omg!!! i was listening to SS501 the other day and yesterday and i was

thinking to myself... aww... i miss them... they have been gone so long...

i wish they would come to Hollywood Bowl... i would love to see them

again... haha!!! :lol:... so... i guess... here is one group so far that i

would really love to see at Hollywood Bowl this year... hehe!!! even though

i've seen them Hollywood Bowl 2006... hehe!!! it was great... anyhow...

hmm... i'll just wait for the list to come out... hehe!!!

yip...i totally agree with you...haha...i luv them...2006 was rlly fun...it was my 1st yr + SS501 ;)

but i dont see them active recently...tat's sad >.<'...i want them again~!~!

^im still deciding abt garden or pool...^^...tat's true..the artists dont rlly go to the extended stage all the time...like SJ?..lol..mostly they stay on the main stage i guess.. :D

they raised the price..now i hv to risk for my ticket...which means i am broke for a few months :fury: it better be good :sweatingbullets:

are we able to buy tickets at the KT office starting on monday too? then they would give us the tickets aft we purchased w/o waiting till march?..plzzz..i need to know ..i dont rlly wanna go back again to pick up... :sweatingbullets:

thx for answerin my previous quest: <3

Guest DorkyCeeee

This is what sucks.

I can't EVER attend a Hollywood Bowl. :P [unless they still do these when I'm in College; 2 more years!]

Awww, I bet the performance this year would be as awesome as heck, considering the HOT artists!<3

Guest xstrawberry_bearx

Oh my gosh, i didnt expect the Hollywood Bowl news would be up so fast; YAY! (: (thanks to my unnies for this info) I can't wait! What a perfect day too x] I'm still rawr about the fact that there are no reservations this year but i guess it's all good<3 My friends and I are planning to get gardenboxes; (ilu unniies!!) i. cant. wait! I'm wondering & dying to know the artists list! Gahh; purchasing is monday (soo soon~ >___<;; haha) Thankyou KHYPE and soompiers for providing infos~ (: imstalkingthisthreadLOL.

Okay, is anyone going to the Hollywood Bowl for sure?? PM me please!

My friends & I (6 people total) are going to buy garden seat boxes but we need 2 more people to buy the 2nd garden box since you need 4 people to get one garden box. Since we have 6 .. we just need 2 more to get the second garden box. Garden seat boxes are $150 so $50 cheaper than pool circles. They're the second best seats. Plus since we have the extended stage again this year, we'll see more of the artists faces since most of the artists go on the extended stage to perform! Anyone interested?? PM me!!! Seriously PMs please .. Thanks!!

Yay! We have enough now! Thank you splotchydivinity, &MICHELLe, & margaux!

Thank you to all that inquiry about this too!!! :D Hope to see you guys there!!!

Guest KIM YOOMEH

..kaleena..: You can buy in even numbers.

I called a few hours ago and asked.

im planning on buying 6 tickets for the garden box, so that's fine?

Guest LisaFace

im planning on buying 6 tickets for the garden box, so that's fine?

Yeah you can, its confusing, some boxes have only 4 seats some have 6, the ones with 6 have tables in them.

Archived