[info] Hollywood Bowl 2008 (korean Music Festival)

Guest khype

Guest gumi chan

Yea thats why I called myself earlier, I was like 'are we reserving on the 21st or purchasing' T_T; I wish it was reserve still, or that they had the performer list up.

• Replies 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The y usually dont have the artist up till later , its always buying hte ticket first

than you'll know later on,... like last year i bought the ticket without knowing whose going

and suju ended up going. ahahs i was happy that they did

i have a feeling that BB & wondergirls are coming, i just have that feeling x___x

Guest gumi chan

It's like a runway stage that cuts through the middle of the pool circle.

REALLY AWESOME IF YOU ARE IN GARDEN. I was so happy sitting where I did cause I got some awesome views of the artist last year cause of it 8D!

and yea 8D I'll just have to hope for the WG / BB coming {silent prayers like every year for DBSG XD;; }

oooh i loved it last year. i am totally going again. the concert was really long, so it was worth the flight. I hope i can get closer this year.

Guest tsubomichan

woah. me and my friends are definitely driving down to LA =)

lols i really hope girl's generation come! <3 i'd be super happy ^-^

Guest boballay

Gahhh, I really wanna go but I don't know if I wanna spend over $100 not knowing who's going x-x;

Although I did that last year and ended up knowing good artists were going but the fact of spending so much money kills me >___<

I wish they would've taken reservations instead of orders cause I'm low on cash now --;

Regardless, I have a feeling this year's festival should be great!

edit; I was wondering if you had to buy a certain amount of tickets for ramp seats?

and for garden seats, did you have to buy exactly 8 or at least an even amount?

thanks in advanced<3

Guest e ; c h o .

If your buying Garden will they tell you where to sit? Or is the boxes random to who comes first?

Cause my friends are planning to buy the 4 tickets spreatly in sets of 2.

Guest lovelygurl

does anyone happens to know what hotel the stars stayed in last year?!...i am also getting second thought about the pool circle cuz of the extended stage...would we be lookin at their backs most of da time?...dat would suck!..

:o Sandy's going! Anyways, do you guys know when will the artists that are coming will be revealed? I'm curious to see since I'm buying a garden seat so I just hope half of the artists I like, hehe.

lilitadaki

I believe your seat will be assigned.

From last year's thread, they stayed Wilshire Grand Hotel. But please respectful if are near the stars, I read some got annoyed being bombarded by autographs and fans.

Guest cc_yang

omg!!! i was listening to SS501 the other day and yesterday and i was

thinking to myself... aww... i miss them... they have been gone so long...

i wish they would come to Hollywood Bowl... i would love to see them

again... haha!!! :lol:... so... i guess... here is one group so far that i

would really love to see at Hollywood Bowl this year... hehe!!! even though

i've seen them Hollywood Bowl 2006... hehe!!! it was great... anyhow...

hmm... i'll just wait for the list to come out... hehe!!!

The tickets that will be ready for pickup in late march or early april will be the tickets bought online only right?? or is it....every ticket bought in every way...

just making sure...because i plan on buying over the phone with credit card and having them hold it till the day of the concert..

Archived