[info] Hollywood Bowl 2008 (korean Music Festival)

Guest khype

• Replies 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest vana117724

i have a question!

ok its reall possibility i might get to go but one question. can we buy a garden box for 2 only?

I am only buying a garden box for two for the garden seats. :)

i called and they said that that is possible but You'll have to sit next to strangers.

god, I pray that I don't get any elder people because then I will feel bad for screaming and going crazy. lol

my friend and I were talking about that and if you get elders then we will commit suicide.

Guest pencilcasee.

so there's no way we can ask for specific seats right either online or over the phone? say i wanted front row garden box seats, etc. i was also wondering if it would be better to buy online or over the phone. any suggestions? i'm skipping prom with my friend for this so i want really good seats :)

Guest *redballoons

Me and 2 friends are looking for someone to buy garden box tickets with. If you are interested, just PM me or my friend KEUREESELLE.

We're desperate! THANKS!

Guest BigBangLuv

^ I'd say call... no particular reason.. just because I'd feel more safe calling over the phone rather then the online site.

Guest soccerinkorea

so there's no way we can ask for specific seats right either online or over the phone? say i wanted front row garden box seats, etc. i was also wondering if it would be better to buy online or over the phone. any suggestions? i'm skipping prom with my friend for this so i want really good seats :)

also, if anyone is interested in sharing a garden box with me and three others pm me. preferably if you live in the south bay area of socal.

HOLY!! YOUR SKIPPING YOUR PROM FOR A CONCERT that occurs every year? WOW HOPE ITS NOT UR SENIOR PROM, youll regret not going to that one..

do you think it is better to order the tickets online or just call?

I think its better buying online. I'm pretty sure the phone lines will be busy tommorow. Since a lot of people will be buying tickets. The longer you wait for the phone lines to be free the good seats might get sold out. So buying on the website is faster.

Guest x3DOLPHiN

also, if anyone is interested in sharing a garden box with me and three others pm me. preferably if you live in the south bay area of socal.

OMG!

YOUR SKIPPING YOUR PROM !?!?

WHY. Okay, I might too,

but still it's your PROM NIGHT.

And you should go & remember your highschool

years.

Guest pandadeath

Wait... What about buying in person? I was going to drop by K-town tomorrow and it would be soo much more convenient if I could buy tickets at the same time..

Has anyone here bought tickets in person before? How'd that work out?.. o__o

Guest swirly-whirl

i went through the thread but im still confused about this @____@

can you purchase pool tickets online? or can you only get those if you call?

also, whether you purchase online or by phone, the person/site will tell you where you are seated right?

Guest pencilcasee.

HOLY!! YOUR SKIPPING YOUR PROM FOR A CONCERT that occurs every year? WOW HOPE ITS NOT UR SENIOR PROM, youll regret not going to that one..

OMG!

YOUR SKIPPING YOUR PROM !?!?

WHY. Okay, I might too,

but still it's your PROM NIGHT.

And you should go & remember your highschool

years.

haha well we've talked it over. if anything changes last minute we'll probably just sell the tickets and go to prom.

according to some people it's better to buy online then? i was worried about the phone lines being busy so i guess buying online gets rid of that problem.

Will the phone lines be very busy?? don't they have several people to answer calls? because i'd feel more assured buying over the phone rather than buying online. and i asked this a while back....what is willcall????? where is it?

Yes it will be busy for sure. You will only get their answering machine for a while. I had to call lots of times for someone to pick up last year. Will Call is a booth that Korea Times has at the Hollywood bowl. You can pick up your tickets at the Will Call booth at the day of the concert at Hollywood bowl if you can't pick up the tickets before the concert.

i went through the thread but im still confused about this @____@

can you purchase pool tickets online? or can you only get those if you call?

also, whether you purchase online or by phone, the person/site will tell you where you are seated right?

Yes you can buy pool circle online or by phone. They will tell you where you are seating. I'm pretty sure the website does but i don't know about the person at Korea Times.

Guest ..kaleena..

omg, that's not fair how some ppl got the tickets already...

ok, question!!!!! when you buy your ticket, they are going to tell you WHICH seats you have, correct?? because some ppl are saying they won't even tell you which seats you have.. which i hope isn't true TT^TT

also, i tried making an account at the korean times website, but it's not letting me. i dont know why. am i suppose to wait til tomorrow morning?

omg, that's not fair how some ppl got the tickets already...

ok, question!!!!! when you buy your ticket, they are going to tell you WHICH seats you have, correct?? because some ppl are saying they won't even tell you which seats you have.. which i hope isn't true TT^TT

also, i tried making an account at the korean times website, but it's not letting me. i dont know why. am i suppose to wait til tomorrow morning?

It worked for me. I just made a account and logged in. They do tell you your seats when they get the tickets.

Guest >>M.M.T<<

^ yap..you get to make an account..so that would be used to ask your information...

so when you buy it..you dont have to give them again your personal infos...

and..yap..it works...

i know it's a lil weird :blink:

on web they tell you what seats you got but...im not sure by calling though!

Archived