[info] Hollywood Bowl 2008 (korean Music Festival)

Guest khype

Guest orochipotato

haha I'm happy that you actually purchase it right away now. Because it gets annoying when the pool circle reserve list gets too long since people reserve for people that aren't sure if they want to go or not.

This time it'll give us slowpokes the chance to buy it without battling it out (or waiting months for a phone call from koreatimes without knowing if someone changed their mind in the list.) ! woohoo

• Replies 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest LisaFace

Well... I'm just going to go and buy tickets even if none of my favorite artists ends up not going because I know ill regret not going if I don't go this year haha.

Omg I hope Big bang, Boa, DBSK (wishful thinking), CSJH or Wonder Girls come, those artists would make me year!!!

I actually herd that Wonder Girls is going to be in LA for JYP's party thing so hopefully that gives them more of a chance to come =[[

Guest iheartsuju

Big Bang- I dont think theyll come at all now. Their way too popular. For example, BOA, Kangta, DBSK, and so on, after they became really popular they stopped coming to the HB and did promotion and other activities in Japan, china, and so on.

it doesnt matter how popular they are. suju, big bang, and boa were all really big last year. and they all came last year!

so as of right now, it could be ANYONE coming :]

Guest MissMonika

How lame of them to sell the tickets without telling us who is coming...

Well, it does happen like that every year. I know last year I bought my tickets without knowing who was going either because the artist list wasn't out yet. I knew if I waited to find out which artists were going I wasn't going to get good seats. And I have no regrets about it. I personally don't care who is going because Hollywood Bowl is always fun, regardless if the artists I like aren't going or what not.

^Did it say somewhere that there isn't going to be an extended stage?

Your talking only about last year. Suju is going to come/ every oppurtunity they get. They appear everywhere theres a international or overseas concert basically. (not saying all but mostly all),

N once again i never said their not coming i said i doubt their coming. Its a opinionated responce. Big Big wise i said i doubt theyll come, not they will not come. Their at Japan promoting or w/e. a ARTISTs PROJECT IN jAPAN takes a while to complete or even to promote.. more like several months to a year or even up to a year and a half ... who knows

Uhh NO. SuJu ISN'T going to come every opportunity they get. Do you know how expensive it is to send them over here? Overseas concert...so you mean like America? The ONE time they've been here?

Guess what. SuJu is having a sub group in China this year and an Asia tour. Their chances of coming are already very slim.

WOW. Pool got raised to 200 but garden stayed 150? DUMB.

Guest I_broke_a_nail!

SM Entertainment sends at least 2 or 3 singers over to HB so i wouldnt worry about SNSD, or SJ coming... SJ is kinda annoying tho. they come out everywhere nowadays.

Wondergirls- chances of them coming is not that high.. but they might come to HB anyways to make their image more brighter in the states.

Big Bang- I dont think theyll come at all now. Their way too popular. For example, BOA, Kangta, DBSK, and so on, after they became really popular they stopped coming to the HB and did promotion and other activities in Japan, china, and so on.

I really hope SUJU comes. All 13 of them.

I think Big Bang would come. They might want to start working on stuff in the States and this would be the best opportunity for them

----

I want to buy the tickets for my friend and I but if all those girl bands come, I would totally be wasting my money.

If I do, I am so getting those front row seat !!!!

Guest thesweetestkrn

^ i agree with the popularity thing

but then again .. boa came last year

and not all artists comes two years in a row

so the chances of suju coming is low

especially with their new show and the asia tour coming up

seo nyuh shi dae has a chance, but they're suppose to let out their 2nd album this year too, so they might not

Guest >>M.M.T<<

now it is true that $200 :crazy:

$50 to $80...whoa..i can see they raise the price bc of HB popularity...but we people dont know who is coming, no reservation, and starting sale early?? :unsure: what a push!!! :tears:

exactly want good seats thought but arhh~~~gotta bankrupt... :ph34r:

i m planning for garden but we dont hv 4 ppl...eek~~ :(

if pool...i might get cracked my neck or get smashed? hehe ... jk

but garden price is still the same....

what do you guys think about..garden or pool?? :excl:

Guest opalgirl93

idk lol that suck huh... Do you live in like the east coast or something?

haha no.

i live in california.

6 hours away from LA.

but since theyre not taking refunds...

and i didnt buy my ticket yet.

but i will.

if i decide to go

but if it ends up that suju and big bang arent performing

whats the point of going if my favorite artists arent coming?

and what am i supposed to do with a fricking $200 tickett?!

that really suck!! but i have a theory.. if they're not taking reservations this year, selling it this early and raising the prices.. i think that HB this year will be a blast. i mean.. i think that they will bring great perfomers this year.. just my opinion.^^

well.. i'll just take a risk. gonna get a pool circle tix.

i don't wanna regret if i don't come this year..

so i can call any of the 3 nos. you posted?

i agree with this theory.

Guest opalgirl93

^ hahaha I would join ya! XD

Why am I just sitting here waiting for the ARTIST LIST to somehow appear LOL

haha. niceeeeee(:

im with ya on that oneee.

Guest opalgirl93

Why does this have to be smack dab in the middle of finals? -________-

you have finals in MAY?

wow. thats so early!

ours is in JUNE!

Guest Leena651

Well, it does happen like that every year. I know last year I bought my tickets without knowing who was going either because the artist list wasn't out yet. I knew if I waited to find out which artists were going I wasn't going to get good seats. And I have no regrets about it. I personally don't care who is going because Hollywood Bowl is always fun, regardless if the artists I like aren't going or what not.

Thank you, thank you MissMonika for saying and laying it out there for others who are too worried about who's coming and not. I totally agree with you on the whole essence of Hollywood Bowl. It's a time to celebrate Korean's Music and Artists. Remember it's not the list that counts.

Let's just all go and have fun and celebrate Korean's Music Festival together!!! 2007 Hollywood Bowl was totally AWESOME! I want the same experience as last year! Yay, Yay, Yay!!! Hoo Whooo!!!

Can't wait to purchase my tickets.... Wishing for Garden or Terrance Seats *pray* ^_^

Archived