[info] Hollywood Bowl 2008 (korean Music Festival)

Guest khype

Guest ntlove16

I really wanna go this year, but I dont live in CA so it kinda trouble some...

Thanks everyone for so much info....

I just have a question, did Shinhwa ever participate in Hollywood Bowl before????

• Replies 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest smile-jw

EDIT: I purchased tickets already!

I bought

section A row 3 seats 1&2

and

section D row 2 seats 13&14

What the? Are you serious? O_O How is that possible?

OKAY, Im still clueless here. o_o

xevitadorax, How DID you buy tickets??

Guest nonwinky

I just have a question, did Shinhwa ever participate in Hollywood Bowl before????

yes they have, they were at '04 Hollywood Bowl (i think that was the year), the same one that DBSG came for.

Guest BR1TT4NYy

I have an important question. Since I will be traveling to california for the concert I need to pick up my tickets at will call. But on the korean music festival site it says that you must provide your picture ID and Credit Card used to purchase tickets when you pick them up... How strict do they enforce this rule? And have any of you been able to pick up your tickets at willcall without the ID or credit card used to purchase tickets? Because I recently cancelled my credit card and requested a new one but the company has not sent it in time to order... The only option I have now is to use my aunt's credit card and she will not be attending with me... so what should I do?

I bought

and

how did you buy tickets already??

Guest jessicaaa

I bought

and

okay, now i'm freeeeeaking scared. i was like all hyped up for tomorrow. but alksdjfalsdf;

tell us how how how!

i know that's what i'm thinkin too..cause i was just looking on the khype forum and someone also said that they just ordered their tickets too..

Guest swirly-whirl

^ ^

------ --------

yeah how'd you do that?!

i just called all their numbers and it goes to voice msg :X

HI VIVS I SEE YO POST LAWL

-edit-

w00t i topped a page HAHA

Guest simplejoy

^ regarding to the questions about purchasing the tickets already, i think there was a glitch on the online website to purchase the tickets so some people were able to get them already =X i'm going to try to get them tomorrow.

Guest orochipotato

yes it was just temp. I'm sure we'll be able to get it first thing tomorrow at 10am!!! :)

I tried again on the site and none work. So no worries ~

Gotta wake up early and call tomorrow darn.

ahhhhh. this is crazy. i might have another opening for garden seats. anyone else interested? lemme know asap!

and are the front row garden seats the 6 or 4 ppl, or are they mixed?

Guest babi3xblu3

so is the tax included in the 200$ for pool circle tickets? cause if not, then the real price for pool circle would be around 216 ...

Guest boballay

ahhhhh. this is crazy. i might have another opening for garden seats. anyone else interested? lemme know asap!

and are the front row garden seats the 6 or 4 ppl, or are they mixed?

I'm interested in getting garden seats this year too!

I just don't know which of my cousins would wanna go with me, I think 2 of them would go but then that would be only 3 of us when we'd have to purchase like a even number seats right?

so is the tax included in the 200$ for pool circle tickets? cause if not, then the real price for pool circle would be around 216 ...

There is no tax on the tickets.

I have an important question. Since I will be traveling to california for the concert I need to pick up my tickets at will call. But on the korean music festival site it says that you must provide your picture ID and Credit Card used to purchase tickets when you pick them up... How strict do they enforce this rule? And have any of you been able to pick up your tickets at willcall without the ID or credit card used to purchase tickets? Because I recently cancelled my credit card and requested a new one but the company has not sent it in time to order... The only option I have now is to use my aunt's credit card and she will not be attending with me... so what should I do?

When you go pick up your tickets, just make sure you have

• Aunt's Name on Card
  • Credit Card Number
  • Seat Numbers

Also, PLEASE STOP POSTING THE DETAILED PIC OF POOL CIRCLE! There are possible changes being made, so until that is confirmed, KHYPE will put it up. But for now, don't go according to it!!

I'm going to go through this thread and delete unnecessary comments, so people don't have to go through tons of pages to find info.

Guest opalgirl93

someone please tell me that theres a good chance that super junior&&big bang will be there!

pleaseeeeeeeeeee.

my parents are saying that theres no point in buying tickets yet if you dont know whos going!

Archived