[info] Hollywood Bowl 2008 (korean Music Festival)

Guest khype

since they won't be mailing tickets,what about the people who want to go and are not from California? I'm from Lansing,MICHIGAN and it would be impossible for me to pick them up anytime soon.and another question. IF i had to cancel at last minute.would i be able to sell my tickets to just anyone? or do i have to go through a long process?Please help ..

You can pick them up at Will call booth on the day of the concert at Hollywood Bowl. Korea Times has a booth there where you can pick up your tickets. You can sell the tickets on soompi. There will be people who want your tickets.

• Replies 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest LisaFace

you will need to buy 4 garden seats. you cannout by 2.

so if you want to order garden seats, you will need to find 2 more people.

Erm... that isn't true, I bought 2 tickets last year for my sister and I, like I said on my previous reply, your body count as to be an even number for example 2,4 or 6 people.

Guest >>M.M.T<<

i have a question about buying tickets by callin KT....do we get to choose where we want to get seated or dont we? like do we know right away where we'll be sitting and stuffs! :huh:

i have a question..so does that mean garden seats are better tahn pool cus we can see the singers faces and not their backs, and we can order online at 10am on the 21st even for pool?? also where exactly is the extended stage? i just want to make sure..

Guest coffeee

extended stage runs through the middle of the pool circle.

(it's like a runway stage)

thank you to those who answered my question!

last year was sooo awesome. can't wait to go again! :)

Guest LisaFace

i have a question..so does that mean garden seats are better tahn pool cus we can see the singers faces and not their backs, and we can order online at 10am on the 21st even for pool?? also where exactly is the extended stage? i just want to make sure..

In my opinion, garden box seats are better then pool circle, Last year pretty much every artist ran down the extended stage and some people in the pool circle weren't able to see them when they ran down he extended stage. The extended stage goes right down the middle of the pool circle all the way till the last row of the pool circle. It does not extend out to the garden boxes. About ordering online, yes you are able to order online on Monday the 21's but not so sure about the pool circle. Last I herd was that you needed to order pool circle tickets over the phone.

i have a question about buying tickets by callin KT....do we get to choose where we want to get seated or dont we? like do we know right away where we'll be sitting and stuffs! :huh:

Of course you get to choose your seats, that is if the seat you want is available.

Guest aglpr1ncess

question! how good/bad are super seats?? or the seats around them??

can you still see the artists/hear them????

and 10 AM is west coast time right? haha, just making sure.

Guest squeaky

What happens after the concert is done? We just leave? Or can we possibly get one of the artists' autographs lol.

Unfortunately, you can't.

If you're REALLY LUCKY, like my friend who got backstage passes and met Big Bang. :/

Guest LisaFace

Uhm they aren't that bad unless you get the middle front row but pretty much anything behind super seats are pretty bad...

For those of you who are still curious about the extended stage, heres a picture of how the extended stage will be set.

poolcircledetailedtx1.th.png

Guest squeaky

It was because her dad is really good friends with someone at the Korea Times, or someone who knows someone XD ahhah you know how the Korean connection works :D xD

Its 10AM pacific time. I don't know if West coast is Pacific.

Guest margaux

i'm thinking of getting garden seat instead. but the problem is i'm watching alone..

is there anyone who lives here in NYC or Jersey City who's going to HB?

if none.. i have no choice but to get pool circle seat.. :unsure:

Guest loverry_sweet

I think TVXQ and SJ are too busy to come

cuz like SJ have their 1st Asia Tour and

TVXQ have their 3rd Tour Concert in Japan

so,I think it would be better if they come

in my opinion I think SNSD and Wonder Girls will come

cuz SNSD just debute and maybe it's time for Tiffany and Jess

to visit US

and like Wonder Girls will have a project in US , soon

so,I think they would come to open or promote :P

but really want to know who will come for sure T T

Okay, is anyone going to the Hollywood Bowl for sure?? PM me please!

My friends & I (6 people total) are going to buy garden seat boxes but we need 2 more people to buy the 2nd garden box since you need 4 people to get one garden box. Since we have 6 .. we just need 2 more to get the second garden box. Garden seat boxes are $150 so $50 cheaper than pool circles. They're the second best seats. Plus since we have the extended stage again this year, we'll see more of the artists faces since most of the artists go on the extended stage to perform! Anyone interested?? PM me!!! Seriously PMs please .. :) Thanks!!

Guest smile-jw

I just randomly tuned in to LA18 and saw a Hollywood Bowl 2008 commercial..

They showed all the artists from last year though. -_-

Guest vana117724

I am so lost right now.

I called KT today and asked if we can choose our seats the guy said that we can't the computer does it for us?

Archived