[info] Hollywood Bowl 2008 (korean Music Festival)

Guest khype

Guest sang_woo_always

OMG!!! I'm from CA!! and this will be the first year I'll be going!! but the problem is I don't know how to get my ticket!! or where??? can someone help me please!!! I want to go soo badly since last year I haven't gotten my license yet..lol...I wanna see BIGBANG!!! =]

• Replies 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest opalgirl93

__edit...

o, how stupid of me. thank you!

question though, Vagabond Inn is where the artists stayed last year right?

THEY DIDD?!

omggggg.

i really wanna see them.

but is $200 worth it?

what if suju or big bang dont perform?!

Guest crazzeedrim

man...i wish i could go...it would be amazing! If only i didnt graduate on the same day....=( and i would need some money for a plane ticket and a concert ticket and all the other stuff that goes along with traveling......*sigh*

it kinda sounds like the artists i would want to see probably wont be there (suju, dbsk, se7en...) but i'm sure it will still be awesome w/out them! i'm curious about what artists will be there...but we wont know that til march..ugh! lol...so i'll just be here waiting for fancams and pics when its all done!

I wonder if the music festival this year is going to be during the day time, becuase I just checked the hollywood bowl website and their 8 o clock is already booked. Therefore it is only reasonable that the event is going to held during the daytime. That would be so sweet if it is. I can fly down LA in the morning and fly back at night.

Guest soccerinkorea

I wonder if the music festival this year is going to be during the day time, becuase I just checked the hollywood bowl website and their 8 o clock is already booked. Therefore it is only reasonable that the event is going to held during the daytime. That would be so sweet if it is. I can fly down LA in the morning and fly back at night.

Lol Hollywood Bowl is not booked at 8:00 on May 17, 2008. If you read the HollywoodBowl.com site carefully, it basically tells you the 8:00 booking is gonna take place at the Disney Concert Hall... Not the HB.

Plus HB never takes place in the day time.. its always at night. 7 ish to 11ish

Guest Oscar The GolDfisH

oh my... 200 for pool circle.. so exensive.. but can i even afford it.. tickets will be on sale this saturday?? i guess i can't go.. i don't have the money.. and i'm moving.. grr.. darnit

Okay, is anyone going to the Hollywood Bowl for sure?? PM me please!

My friends & I (6 people total) are going to buy garden seat boxes but we need 2 more people to buy the 2nd garden box since you need 4 people to get one garden box. Since we have 6 .. we just need 2 more to get the second garden box. Garden seat boxes are $150 so $50 cheaper than pool circles. They're the second best seats. Plus since we have the extended stage again this year, we'll see more of the artists faces since most of the artists go on the extended stage to perform! Anyone interested?? PM me!!! Seriously PMs please .. :) Thanks!!

Since you have 6 people you can get the garden box that sits 6 people. There are boxes that sit 4 or 6 people. You can buy garden seat tickets in even numbers. 2, 4 or 6.

Looking for one person to buy Garden Seat with us!

My friend and I are planning to get Garden Seats but we only have 3 people. We need one more person to make it even. So if there is anyone who is interested in getting Garden Seats with us and don't mind sitting with us please PM ME. Me and my friend are friendly people. We both are Korean and in our twenties. I'm 23 so i am an adult and you can trust us. My friend is going to deposit the money into my bank account so i can buy all 4 tickets on Monday. So if you can deposit 150 into a Wells Fargo Bank Account before Monday please PM ME.

Sold out!

Guest --joyful.

^ lol i'm pretty sure *SANBI* knows that.

What she means is that she is looking for someone to buy a garden seat with her due to the fact that she only has 3 people, and you must buy it for 4.

Since you have 6 people you can get the garden box that sits 6 people. There are boxes that sit 4 or 6 people. You can buy garden seat tickets in even numbers. 2, 4 or 6.

Actually I left a msg on khype & they said that we would need 2 more people to get the second garden box or else we would have to buy the last 2 seats to make it 8 & have extra tickets.

Guest maydai3333

THEY DIDD?!

omggggg.

i really wanna see them.

but is $200 worth it?

what if suju or big bang dont perform?!

yea thats like the reason why im hesitating to buy tickets. idk if bb will perform.. and if i bought the tickets and they dont perform, that would be like a waste of $200. i really wanna see the artist list. lol

Guest donghaelove7

So sorry for my being slow...but can someone clarify something for me. Are the tickets going on sale as it we can purchase them on Monday? Or are they going on reserve Monday meaning we can reserve them and purchase them I think sometime in March? Thanks...and sorry for being slow. This is the first time I actually plan on going and I'm totally crossing my fingers that SuJu comes:)

So sorry for my being slow...but can someone clarify something for me. Are the tickets going on sale as it we can purchase them on Monday? Or are they going on reserve Monday meaning we can reserve them and purchase them I think sometime in March? Thanks...and sorry for being slow. This is the first time I actually plan on going and I'm totally crossing my fingers that SuJu comes:)

Yes, tickets go on sale on Monday, January 21. There are no reservations this year so you would have to pay at the time of purchase.

Archived