Joo Jinmo 주진모

wolanah

Korean Joo Jin Mo fans on JJM DC, have uploaded these pics :

s6d2.jpg
rn1v.jpg

Do you know what it means?
- The movie Gabi is the trends on Naver (1st)
- Joo Jin Mo's character Illichi in Gabi is 6th on Naver

Wow, now k-viewers are interested by Joo Jin Mo past works like us :)) :)) i looked just out of curiosity for Queen of the Game, and it's the same, the drama increased +78 places in the drama trends on Naver :D

Guest Ding Lin

@sarah.lina~~
Thank you very much for the news :)!!! Yeah!!!! 
Here here.... ladies, you are going to love this.  If you notice, JJM has a way for his little fingers. He often lifts his little finger.  A Chines fan made a collection of the "finger" photos.  LOL 
http://tieba.baidu.com/p/879928900

@Ding Lin : I have also the related search of Joo Jin Mo on Naver : (stars love talking about their relating search, when they type their names)

1st : Empress Ki
2nd : Ha Ji Won
3rd : Joo Jin Mo - Go Jun Hee
4th : Jin Hi Yan
5th : Joo Jin Mo ideal type
6th : Maha
7th : Song Ji Hyo - Joo Jin Mo
8th : Jo In Sung - Joo Jin Mo
9th : Wang Yoo

10th : Baek Jin Tae
11th : Ha Ji Won - Joo Jin Mo
12th : Joo Jin Mo abs =)) =))

Guest fated1430293719

@sarah.lina and @Ding Lin i google searched jjm abs that's how i came across my profile pic =)) i mean come onnnnn i said it b4 n i say it again..it is illegal to b that good looking mr.jjm B-)

Guest Ding Lin

"Flower in Fog" is showing in Korea..... 
In what time slot?  5:30 am......  @-) 
I wonder who will watch it.  :-?

Guest Ding Lin

I typed "Joo Jin Mo and little finger".  It yielded nothing! I guess it is only noticed by Chinese fans! LOL 

PS: That little finger gesture is considered a way of acting in traditional Chinese dramas. 

Guest Ding Lin

This photo is all over Naver today!!!!!  It spreads like a fire!! Boy, it is so crazy!   
BTW, I like JJM with his best friends.  He looked so relaxed and happy  -- Much more comfortable than with his female costars!  LOL 
From the other photos, he looked especially relaxed with Hyun-Bin.  I could be a JJM -HB shipper!   :P 
 <I think he is getting TOO comfortable with his buddies. His gang should give him a kick so that he will be motivated to find a girlfriend! LOL>

2014041501001707400110741.jpg

@Ding Lin : JJM's pic is the trend on Naver (2nd), the comments my god --> (+1276)!!!!!!!!!!
the comments from k-net are hilarious, they are mostly speechless :)) :)) :
"Ouaaahhhhh"
"They would have formed their own class and species"
"What a no normal dinner"
"the class level is too high"
"Joo Jin Mo, why is he so handsome?"
"Too Cool"
nb : joo jin mo is the first actor directly cited in the top comments (+457)

Guest minnie0103

From netizenbuzz :)

Top male actors get together for drinks wow
http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.com/2014/04/top-male-actors-get-together-for-drinks.html

5. [+560, -14] Joo Jin Mo is crushed in the back and still looks handsome, ah.... Jang Dong Gun and Hyun Bin look so handsome in a casual photo like this, imagine how much more amazing they look in the flesh... and is Jang Dong Gun's face really the face of a 42 year old? Daebak

And I realized the one that served their food, girl or boy, was SO LUCKYYY!!! :x

@minnie0103 : Thank you :-*, netizen buzz did regrouped a little the comments, here :

9. [+690; -19] : Joo Jin Mo is crushed in the back and still looks handsome ah....

10. [+630; -22] : Jang Dong Gun and Hyun Bin look so handsome in a casual photo like this, imagine how much more amazing they look in the flesh... and is Jang Dong Gun's face really the face of a 42 years old? Daebak

it wasn't the fifth top comment, here the  fourth and the fifth :

4. [+3089; -51] : WOW ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ...ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
5. [+2574; -60] : C.O.O.L

(she removed them for obvious reasons =)) =)) =)) )

Like you, i think she was trembling when she was serving them, like the comments on NB said,
all these men in one photo are korea's top actors

There was one comment, i don't remember the numbers which pointed out how, Joo Jin Mo and Hyun Bin were the only ones who weren't married yet in this photo! Joo Jin Mo is already 40 years old, he has to find someone!!!

Guest minnie0103

sarah.lina

said:

Like you, i think she was trembling when she was serving them, like the comments on NB said, all these men in one photo are korea's top actors

There was one comment, i don't remember the numbers which pointed out how, Joo Jin Mo and Hyun Bin were the only ones who weren't married yet in this photo! Joo Jin Mo is already 40 years old, he has to find someone!!!

Guest anjshin

awww you guys,. I'm very late in the party., I'm catching... wow, love all your posts about JJm., Magnificent.  :D :-*

Guest fated1430293719

I see joo jin mo in an action drama similar to Bad Boys movie (Will Smith/Martin Lawrence)...it will b jjm with one of his best buddies Hyun Bin or Jang Dong Gun <:-P n to make it even better HJW as main lead actress since she rocks at action stuff :D

Guest ElinaG

@fated, yes! me too want him to play in Hollywood with Will Smith, but I want him in some serious drama like 7 pounds. but action is good too. and romance. a lot of romance :)