Joo Jinmo 주진모

wolanah

@sarah.lina Thank you for sharing:
Waaaaa! My ovaries have exploted!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Joo Jin Mo ssi....... Marry Me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!......crap, I'm already married........ ok then...........Be my lover!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Guest suwan1430273820

@sarah.lina : thanks for sharing !!! JJM is sooooo smexy !!!! He rides his horse like a boss !!!! XD ~~~~

@Ding Lin : any news about the fans visit on set ..? Im sooo eager to see some pics !!!

Guest Ding Lin

Here is the latest news about the fan visit~~~
Time: :2014/02/21 6:00-8:00 pm Location: 京畿道的拍摄场地 (It is one of the sets.  I do not know the English name, but I assume it is the palace?)
Format:  Catering dinner (The main dish will be BBQ!!  Apparently, JJM loves BBQ!!) 

A dinner will be provided for the cast and staff of Empress Ki (about 200 people).  The fans are scheduled to arrive in the set around 3:30 :)!  WOW! A BBQ party sounds SO fun!!! :) 
BTW, this dinner is sponsored by Korean, Chinese and Japanese fans!  There will be fans from these three countries at the set today. I hope the production team will understand that JJM is not only popular in Korea, but also all over the world!!  They'd better be good to him! LOL 

Guest suwan1430273820

I love those fans !!!!!!! This will prove that HJW is not the only the superstar in EK ! Im sure JJM will be thrilled to see support from his fans !! :\"> :x :x this makes me feel so much better after the controversy of that famous article. (:| Aja Aja FIGHTING JJM !!!! WE LOVE YOU ( oh man i wish i was there.... 8-> 8-> )

If I had known about this visit far in advance, I would have tried to contact one of the fan groups and send some Maple Syrup to him; to show him his aura reaches not only to neighbouring countries but to the other side of the world as well...  :x
@Ding.Lin please keep us posted  >:D<

Guest Ding Lin

[Live] Fan meeting~~~

At 3:20 pm KST, the fans have arrived in the set and saw JJM!   He was on his way for filming. He said a quick hello to his fans, then walked quickly  :)!  The fans were already excited. LOLOL 

http://tieba.baidu.com/p/2879374715

Guest heroinetran

Hi everybody, I'm a newcomer. I'm lucky to find Joo Jin Mo thread here. After watching EK, I become a new fan of JJM oppa. Though my English is so bad, I really want to join JJM fanclub here and tell the world how much I love him ^-^ His acting is so wonderful. He is the first Korean actor I admire so much ^-^

Nice to meet you all!

Guest Ding Lin

[Live] 9:20 KST, the dinner was over. The fans were on their way back to Seoul (The set seemed to be a remote place. It was cold). No photos were posted yet.  

Guest Ding Lin

Title: "Ha Ji won and Joo Jin Mo.... Friendly BTS photos released"  

There are two news articles: 
http://www.asiatoday.co.kr/view.php?key=20140221010004482
http://xportsnews.hankyung.com/?ac=article_view&entry_id=421947

A quick summary based upon the Chinese translation at Baidu JJM (http://tieba.baidu.com/p/2880071289)
"The article said that the reunion scene of WY and SN was highly anticipated. It generated a lot of buzz before Episode 30 was aired. In the next part, the article described the reunion scene and praised their wonderful performance. 

Despite the tension and sadness of this scene, HJW and JJM looked friendly and happy in the BTS photo. Their warm smiles make people smile as well. 

The last part of article quoted a staff of Empress Ki. The person praised the devotion of both actors. They tried different ways and rehearsed many times 
for this scene. During each rehearsal, both JJM and HJW were 100 % engaging as if it were the official filming. As a result, their performance was wonderful. The staff asked people to continue to support these two passionate and wonderful actors". 

1625727_233527450166808_1716168305_n.jpg

spacer.gif

@Ding Lin, thank you very much for the updates!
Poor fans, it seems they had to wait for longtime, but I hope the meeting has been rewarding :\">.
Looking forward to their feedback.