Joo Jinmo 주진모

wolanah

Guest Ding Lin

@ Sarah.lina~~
Hmmmmm,  a "Happy End" DVD sounds like a perfect Christmas gift!! :)  Maybe, I can still find a copy here  :)!  (BTW, I am on my way to pick up the JJM DVD which I ordered.  YEAH!!! Happy!!)  

Guest Ding Lin

Boy, no wonder they say that WY is the most tragic character in the show!   Nothing he does could be right in some fans' eyes.  Some fans are so difficult to please. 
When WY was out by himself, he was boring.
When WY is in the Yuan palace, he was supposed to be the King of Goryeo and should be back to his own country. 

When he finally saved the day after 10 episodes alone, he was not supposed to be a hero.

......... And the only reason that WY ranked top 30 in Naver was because SN and Th have not spent their first night together. 
Will it be that difficult for those people to focus on praising the characters they like and leave WY alone? 

Guest anjshin

Ding Lin said:
Boy, no wonder they say that WY is the most tragic character in the show!   Nothing he does could be right in some fans' eyes.  Some fans are so difficult to please. 
When WY is in the Yuan palace, he was supposed to be the King of Goryeo and should be back to his own country. 

When he finally saved the day after 10 episodes alone, he was not supposed to be a hero.

......... And the only reason that WY ranked top 30 in Naver was because SN and Th have not spent their first night together. 
Will it be that difficult for those people to focus on praising the characters they like and leave WY alone? 

Guest suwan1430273820

@Ding Lin : amen to what you said above !!!!! ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^

I cannot wait to see the pictures on set !!!!! I hope the fans will get a glimpse at JJM and post tons of picture for us to drool over bahahahaha please keep us posted !!!! :x :-*

Ding Lin said:

class="titleNews"[Ratings: Tues, 02.18.14]

Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Dramas

1. MBC Empress Ki 26.5 →26.6

2. SBS A Warm Word 11.2 →CANCELED

3. KBS The Full Sun Episode 1 3.7 →CANCELED

Variety

1. KBS Our Neighborhood Variety and Sports 7.3

2. SBS My Heart Beats CANCELED

*All ratings are based on AGB Nielsen Media Research

Photo Credit: KBS / enews

Wow, @anjshin is going to see Happy End :P, I'm looking forward to her comments.
@Ding Lin, you always bring good news >:D<, the fans visit will finally take place! Can't read the article (google translate usually stumbles over Korean, some nonsense words only), but I hope it's praising enough.
@sarah.lina, thank you for the regular updates on the Naver trends >:D<. I always thought that if I was Korean (fangirls aside), I'd root for my Koryo king.

I tried something - a google search with JJM's name in Hangul and there were more than 60 results (articles) from the last few days! Too bad I can't read them all.
BTW, I saw in Baidu a Japanese advertisement for EK or something like that - a magazine cover with JJM only on the cover (king attire) :D.

Guest Ding Lin

Here is the Chinese translation of three news article from Baidu~~~

I have posted the first two articles. 

http://tieba.baidu.com/p/2876355018#46240646414l