Joo Jinmo 주진모

wolanah

I felt numb watching the "reunion" scene last night after a tired day of work. I was totally calm.

Watched it again this morning in HD to see every facial expression involved. 

And....WY's silent tears speak volume. That's exactly why I love WY and JJM's portrayal of this character. He is hurt, he feels betrayed, he feel angry. And he displayed all of that in front of SN - in a very subtle but at the same time, very powerful way. No ranting, no shouting, no finger-pointing. He keeps his composure in front of SN - even calmer and colder than the shell she puts on herself. His word are cold, clear-cut and sharp even more that a knife. He shows SN how he takes his pain as a real man and why she belonged to him from the start - until she chooses to walk a path without him. The dignified, strong-willed person he displays in front of SN despite being in hell only makes forgetting him a harder job to do than expected.

Part of him died way back when he thought she was dead. It was revived again only to be dead once more and this time, no point of revival.

Guest Ding Lin

@vu_hoa1983 WOW!  Nicely said!!
I was wondering if I could post it at the Baidu JJM forum.  The Chinese ladies there would love to read your insights :)

Guest suwan1430273820

Love your post @vu_hoa1983 like always your choice of words is amazing !! I cant help but fall more and more in love with JJm's character. I like what you guys said about his acting; he doesnt need to shout or pound on the table to express his emotions...he does it subtely but yet convey all the emotions to the viewers... It just leaves you speechless. Im stunned by his acting after each episode !!

Enjoyed all comments about JJM acting >:D<
His skills bring this sageuk to a higher level. I hope more and more people realize that.
@Ding Lin, did I understand it correctly that the JJM fan community set visit will take place on Thursday, Feb.20? I'm not sure, because google translate sometimes fails me.

Guest Ding Lin

@Meelis~~~

Yes, you read it correctly :)!!  It is Feb.20!!! The Chinese fans already arrived in Korea today.  I hope there will be enough fans to attend the meeting.  They annouced the date in a hurry! 

Thank you, @Ding Lin! Now that's something to look forward to \:D/!(I hope there'll be enough fans, but on the other hand I don't think they allow set visits by very big fan groups anyway?)

Guest Ding Lin

@vu_hoa1983~~~
Thank you very much :)!  And, another nice analysis! I wonder if SN knew that WY got married because he received a false news about her death.  Otherwise, she has no reason to be sorry for.  

BTW, JJM is in our local news today :)!
It says that JJM reached his career high point when he played the King of Goryeo in "A Frozen Flower" six years ago.  Currently, he is again playing the King of Goryeo in Empress Ki.  The rating was 26.5% last night. The article concludes that JJM is very popular and successful whenever he plays the King of Goryeo!  LOL
http://www.appledaily.com.tw/realtimenews/article/entertainment/20140218/346145/%E3%80%90%E6%AD%90%E5%B7%B4%E6%99%82%E9%96%93%E3%80%91%E9%AB%98%E9%BA%97%E7%8E%8B%E6%9C%B1%E9%8E%AE%E6%A8%A1%E3%80%80%E8%82%8C%E6%83%85%E5%96%87%E8%88%8C%E7%85%A7%E6%9B%9D%E5%85%89

Guest anjshin

btw i just saw Happy End, there were many oh-la-la scenes with JJM & JDY, if anyone want to see JJM naked, here you go hahahahhahahaha

=)) =)) =))

saaaaaarah.lina : leave JJM sshi alone ,. but if i would just like to see him na**d i would rather Watch AFF again,. there he got more beautiful body than JIS,.

:-t =)) =))

@anjshin : i can assure you that JJM's body in this movie is no joke hahahahahhah, he has the same body as the gladiators I-) I-) I-)

About JIS, he's talentuous, handsome and charismatic, but in the same movie as JJM, you don't how much i was shocked that JJM's charisma just overshadowed JIS one. No wonder that the gay comments jokes on TV, interviews are all on JJM side, because he owned this movie like a boss, a highly deserved Baeksang Award ^:)^ =P~ =P~

Guest Ding Lin

<Switching into a mean WY fan mode>

The rating of Episode 30 is  26.5% (2nd; +3.8%, AGB). The rating of Episode 31 is 26.6% (1st; +0.1%,, AGB). I will say that we got too little WY in Episode 31!  W00-Ha-Ha!  :D  

(Yes, I am joking!  I just can not help myself when I saw the rating this morning. LOL)  

@Ding Lin : with a WY cliffhanger that's the ratings we can get, just sayin' I-) I-) I-)
@ElinaG : in fact JJM didn't have many hot scenes in FF, (only with JIS) but on Happy End, that was a feast of JJM's bed scenes hahahahhahahah