Joo Jinmo 주진모

wolanah

Guest Ding Lin

I just finished watching Episode 29 of Empress Ki (well, I meant "King Wng Yoo" ;).  
WOW!!!! JJM's acting is getting better and better!!!! 
It seems to me that there are a lot more news about him for Episode 29.  Also, there are a lot of news about the preview of Episode 30! I guess it is rare to have so many news articles about a preview (am I correct?).

I hope I am not imaging things..... Somehow, I have a feeling that the new look of WY and JJM's excellent performance in the recent episodes have steadily and gradually won the hearts of reporters and fans! :) 

@Ding Lin Yup, your King is amazing! I was so emotional during the scene when TT told him that SN was a concubine...and the final scene! My heart almost stopped beating!!! JJM has all my respect for his amazing acting! Love, love him! ( omo, did I just say I love JJM? Sawryy Paeha, I love you too) :\">As for the complaints about WY being a boring character, it is not his fault, it is the way the character was written. Plus the way the scenes were directed and shot. What a waste. 
Oh, thanks to all the chingus that responded to me regarding the Baolu gal and WY love line.

Guest Ding Lin

@soojun~~~
Yeah! :)    It is so special to learn the love for JJM from a TH fan!!  Thank you!!

Back to your Baolu/ WY question, there are indeed some new Baolu/ WY shippers. Personally, I feel neutral towards this CP.  I do not particular like them, but if it happens, I will not object it :)!  Like many have said, SN will always WY's true and only love for his life :)!

Guest filchiny

And since those BTS pics of the Goryeo gang was also posted here, I also would like to share how I imagined their conversation to be.

WY: How about a gaeseng?
So the whole cast and crew started :)) :)) :)) :)) :))

Guest anjshin

good job @Ding Lin chingguya,. i also followed the facebook account,. :)) i so love your comments there to our dear JJM and liked it. ^______^ as my sister told me, he might go fishing again,.lmao

Guest Ding Lin

@anjshin~~
Thanks :)!  I actually saw the message at Baidu.  His Chinese fans are pretty devoted.  Ha! 

I guess it is good to let him know how much we appreciate his acting :)

@Ding Lin Thank you for the update... I've been following his page too, but I never get any notifications from it... is there a FB setting I'm supposed to do?I think today, I'll get the guts to say something in his page... I'm a bit shy  :\">; but I think he deserves to know how we feel about him...

I know i keep repeating mysellf, but these writers just love JJM hahaha, i'm currently watching bichunmoo, and i don't even count how many scenes they have parodied from it, it was already the case for Frozen Flower and Gabi mostly though.

OMO OMO, i want to kill you all, what did you suggest to me an awesome drama like that??? (aka : bichunmoo :D) i'm a no life now =)) =)) =))
I hope, i really hope they will let Maha grow up like in Bichunmoo, it could be amazing, why i'm feeling exciting now??... well, i forgot that the writers of EK are mostly following the story of Bichunmoo hahahahahah expectation is up !! :D :D :D

stclaus said: @Ding Lin Thank you for the update... I've been following his page too, but I never get any notifications from it... is there a FB setting I'm supposed to do?I think today, I'll get the guts to say something in his page... I'm a bit shy  :\">; but I think he deserves to know how we feel about him...