Joo Jinmo 주진모

wolanah

JJM doesn't need supporting actors to shine, he can definitely do a solo act!
I wish I knew more Korean or Chinese, so I could also show my support, but... I can't.... why do I have a crush on an Asian actor??? What have you done to me Jin Mo? :((Well, If he ever has an English speaking assistant lurking around this forum:
PLEASE TELL HIM WE LOVE HIM!!!!
JIN MO Papi, you have a fan totally infatuated by you in Canada!!! And I'm not even Asian... see how far your charm travels!!!!
All our love and support to you Papi!!!!

Guest suwan1430273820

@stclaus : hey fellow canadian friend !! I'm from that cold country too XD hahahhaha 
VERY WELL SAID ; you're so right, JJM doesnt need supporting actors to shine !! I'm mesmerized by his crying scenes recently. I mean it's really heartbreaking when I think about WY...but oh gee, this man can act !!!!! I love how I can just tell what his thoughts are when he's just crying and the look in his eyes...JJM makes it look soo easy to act those scenes !!!! Seriiously the only think im thankful to the production team of EK is that they chose JJM to portray WY...JJM is really good at portraying the type of characters that are very complex...emotions wise... :x :x :x

@suwan Another fellow Canadian!!! Yeeehhhh!!! Jin Mo is our way to keep ourselves warm during the winter...  :\">
Beauty aside, I think what I admire the most about him as an actor; it's the way he portrays emotions without over doing it... to be able to express such strong emotions just with your eyes it takes a great actor... and that's actually very tiring, at the end of those scenes, it's so hard to get out of what you're feeling... I can totally see Jin Mo being one of those actors that stay in character in order not to loose the feelings of who you are portraying, thus making it more real. I wish I could be there, be part of catering services and offer him some warm soup or whatever he likes to make him feel rewarded...of course the soup would be accompanied by a big hug... :\">

Guest suwan1430273820

ahhh EK is not giving me enough JJM...I think ill go rewatch Bichunmoo; you get a beautiful tragic love story and plenty of JJM and his sexiness ! haha

Guest ghollygina22

@stclaus @suwanI agree there's so much you can get from just a second of a JJM scene.  What I like about his portrayal of any character is that it feels raw and we're getting the unedited version.  It's so addicting!  I feel like he experienced an ordeal and it exploded on my screen.  So much emotion!  any feeling he brings forth... I understand, no explanation needed!  I totally admire this MAN!

***The drama still came in first despite the drop in percentage. According to Nielsen Korea, "Empress Qi" rated 13.3% last night , which is 2.6% lower than the previous episode. The number of viewers watching the Sochi Olympic Games in other stations expanded and therefore the percentage should return to normal when the games are over. It stays strong during Sochi Olympics. :))

It really hurts seeing WY in pain. Poor guy deserves much better than that.

The scene where WY cried and screamed in pain after hearing about SN's death..it's so uncomfortable to watch for me. There's something so tragic and painful in watching a strong-willed, normally quiet and reserved man like him break down in pain. Such man can handle shame, torture, injury and never gives up but that day he lost part of his soul, lost his dream and part of him also died.

Kudos to JJM for making my heart ache at that moment. But at the same time, he must have felt terrible too - he must have been in the character to portray such painful moment.

I hate the way WY is written recently. They shoved him aside with a seemingly very trivial plot and gave him screentime here and there just to remind people that WY's character is still alive. No wonder why there are such comments that his scenes are boring. His character becomes disconnected to the storyline for a long time, making it hard for viewers to sympathize with him. If I don't love JJM or WY, I will feel that way too.

So next time, pls choose a project where you are more respected.

Guest suwan1430273820

Ahhhh look what i found on youtube guys !! I loveeee his eyes they are so expressive !! And he's soo cute in the salomon cf ! I noticed he really like to pull that kind of joke at the end of an interview... Lol such a funny guy !!

Guest filchiny

Hello everyone!
I am dying laughing here because I thought i was mistaken. I thought i clicked on JJM actor page. then when I saw the page there were posts from @sara.lina @misstear @suwan @illay @starjjmoon @ghollygina and other familiar names that i thought i was in the WY & SN fan page. so I exit and saw that hell, i was in the right site after all! =))
Anyway, I want to make an appeal to any kind soul out here. I want to do something on WY. But I need pics of him in his different outfits as WY. Preferably full frontal shots. I am not a collector and I have very limited time so if someone here (I bet you all have! =)) ) can please share it with me, I would really really appreciate it. I promise to post my work here as well.
Thank you in advance!
=)) still can't get over this. my you really are dedicated fans! ^:)^ =D>

Guest filchiny

soojun said: Hi guys! It's me again. I I just wonder what would WY fans think if a love line between WY and Batolu gal is being developed? It seems there are some shippers in the EK thread already... Please don't get me wrong, I know my TH/SN ship is doomed, long time ago. So, I have no problem SN not ending up with my Paeha. Oh, did I mention I do not approve this Batolu gal?

I don't know if this one have been posted here.? 

Ommo Joo Jin Mo oppa I love you, Sarangheyo, Je 'taime, Wo ai ni, Aishite imasu, Mahal Kita.. what have you done to me.. JJM overload :x :x :x =P~ =P~ =P~ ;;) ;;) ;;)
I hope he will also sing one of the EK OST.. maybe I love you by Junsu  :D ;;)

Guest filchiny

Okay, in honor of Fashion Week, I would like to showcase the different outfits our OTP wore.

First we have SN wearing a lavender embroidered inner garment with a navy blue wrap. As they live in a very conservative time, the length is long to make sure there no skin is exposed. WY on the other hand is wearing a minimally embroidered wool garment. It consists of 3 layers. The innermost layer is made of white fabric. Then on top of which is a a plain indigo blue garment. The outermost layer is a combination of light green with a thin and wider old rose stripe. The look is finished off with a red silk bandana wrapped around his forehead.

For the next picture, we see WY wearing his indoor clothes. It's a combination of lavender, brown and white. For his first layer, we see a lavender long sleeve garment with plain brown accent on the lapels that looks like it goes down all the way to the bottom. It is in the wrap around style. On top of that garment is a short very wide sleeve brown garment with white geometric patterns as an accent. He then completes his look with once again with what appears to be a wool headband with geometric designs wrap around his forehead. SN on the other hand, is wearing a very plain blue long sleeve garment with a dark brown sash tied on her waist for accent.

This image has been resized to fit in the page. Click to enlarge.

For our third picture, we see that although they are not matching outfits like our previous photo (they aren't actually alike but are similar), they compliment each other. SN is wearing darker hues on her clothes while WY is donning the lighter shades. As usual SN is wearing a plain maroon wrap around garment topped with a vest like dark blue outer garment with some studs to it. WY on the other hand is wearing a long sleeves outer garment of blue with old rose accent on the lapels and ornate embroidery on the sleeves made of light brown thread. This time he uses an almost plain almost black wool cloth head band with just a single design in front.

Next we have a picture of a very feminine SN wearing the palace maid uniform which consists of what looks like a plain white inner garment with very thin stripe lavender accent on the lapels topped with a sleeveless lavender silk with light pink accent on the lapels. WY is in an all black long sleeves inner garment with a brownish grayish hue on it's sleeves. He has a fuchsia vest like outer garment. And much to my delight no headbands! Not a fan of headbands because it reminds me of Richard Simmons. the guy who does this exercise videos in his short shorts with a headband!  :))

This is I'm sure is the simplest of outfits our OTP has worn BUT the most memorable! I am talking about the morning after!  ;) :P :x :))  We see our couple understandably wearing very little embellishment on their clothes since this is what you would consider undergarments in that time. For SN an all white long sleeve undergarment while WY is in a silver gray silk undergarment with that grey silk printed headband.

I call this picture the Power Couple photo. They are both looking very regal in their kingly and queenly outfits. Needless to say they both look stunning! SN is wearing a hot pink silk dress with white embroidered flower and a lavender accent on the collar. She has her hair up in a bun with some very ornate and delicate silver hair accessories.  :x :x :x  WY is wearing the traditional Goryeo royal outfit consisting of blue and gold. the look will naturally not be complete without that headband around his forehead. He also has a gold hair accessory. Envious of him.  :))

But for all those gorgeous and not so gorgeous outfits, I bet most of you would rather have

a bare chested WY!  =))

I wish I had more pics and better ones. But it is so hard to find. I have no patience or time so all of these are from google.

Guest Ding Lin

What is the best cure for an exhausting work day?  JJM's photos and video clips!!!!!!!!  :)  You gals are the best!!!  Thank you for posting!!!  :):)  

Guest minnie0103

sarah.lina said: I'm really getting angry over haters in this article on Nate
The second top comment is :

[ 86 ; -16 ] : When there is JJM on screen, there is no fun

They are really insecure over the fact that even if WY is absent from the love triangle, the romance between TH and SN doesn't seem to developp either, it's always the same thing. But bashing an actor, that's really a serious thing, they don't even have the right to compare an A-list actor to a B-list actor, but bashing a Baeksang Awards winner it's just too much !!!!!!!!

Oh, great, you've found the king's song sung by JJM. The one I had put on my favorites list in youtube was deleted, because the user's profile was cancelled. Anyway, looking for it I found the information that JJm version only appeared in the Korean movie premiere and it was replaced afterwards. I wonder why, he sung it with great emotion and, although not perfect, it's more authentic with his own voice.

I only saw parts of ep 29 raw and the preview, painful enough, so may I suggest something really lighthearted for his next project? A rom-com would do, or even one of those silly Korean comedies I'm not at all into, but I promise to sacrifice myself and watch it :).  Just no more crying, loosing his loved one, getting hurt and killed at the end. JJM needs a break, his fans too.

:x

Forgot to comment on the haters: Don't you think their hatred is the biggest compliment to JJM's acting? If he was doing a poor job, they wouldn't even notice him?