Joo Jinmo 주진모

wolanah

Both versions were in youtube. I remember there were many comments back then that JJM did it very well, though not so professionally.

Unfortunately, I don't have access to youtube here at work, will check it tonight at home. I hope I'll be able to find it.

I've started to watch Bichunmoo (korean version), i love the OST, JJM is amazing in that but i've a problem with female mainlead though it's because of that i don't really like singer playing a main role like that, we can even see that JJM is trying to make her character shining but she just doesn't know how to act, even the chinese actress is better (i'm in episode 4 though maybe all that will change). :D :D :D

@Ding Lin : the mean comments about WY or JJM, there are are mainly from female fans, i think that male viewers are more on WY or TT side, if not, why korean viewers (female and male) are searching more WY over TH character, you can check it here after one week without episode of EK, the most popular characters in Dramas based on Naver are :

13th : Tanasili (-5)
36th : Wang Yoo (+6)
44th : Seung Nyang (+0)
53th : Tae Hwan (+0)

@sarah.lina : It's nice to know you pick up Bichunmo.

I actually kinda like the female lead :)

Of course she is originally a singer so it's hard to expect great acting or smooth facial expression from her.

But what I like from her is: she is quite natural in her scene with JJM. I can feel how her character Xue Li loves Jin Ha. Especially when Jin Ha is quiet and reserved, she is always straightforward and open in her feeling towards him. Hug scene or even kiss scene, she does quite well (hey, at least they have 2 proper kisses, not like in movies when an actress stays still to let the male lead does all the work =)) ) And when she acted playful around Jin Ha, it's nice too :) Other scene, I don't really pay attention much :)

It's kinda strange that now I am so into Xue Li- Jin Ha couple. At least they truly love each other through thick and thin and do everything they can to be together, even at the cost of dying.  It helps me forget the trouble with WY-SN couple where he is left by the only love in his life. Now I can't wait for WY to calm down after the shock and focus on rulling his country rather than agoning over that person.

Guest Ding Lin

I just saw the latest update about the fan visit  from the Baidu JJM forum ........

It is tentatively scheduled on this Saturday :)!  If the production team changes their plan (it happens all the time), the visit will be postpone to any weekday next week.
WOW!!  I am excited already!!! :)   

@vu_hoa1983 : so maybe i will love her much more later :D :D :D, i'm more than blind now, i think it's because i'm all over JJM or here Jin Ha scenes hahahhaha maybe i don't really pay attention to her scenes, JJM !? see what you did to me????? :D

misstear  thank you very much! never heard this version. all trailers I found were with the other singer.wow, JJM is singing it so good, much better than I could imagine! his voice... o yes  :x ^:)^ #:-S

I'm really getting angry over haters in this article on Nate :

201402102303361710_1.jpg

The second top comment is :

[ 86 ; -16 ] : When there is JJM on screen, there is no fun

They are really insecure over the fact that even if WY is absent from the love triangle, the romance between TH and SN doesn't seem to developp either, it's always the same thing. But bashing an actor, that's really a serious thing, they don't even have the right to compare an A-list actor to a B-list actor, but bashing a Baeksang Awards winner it's just too much !!!!!!!!

Guest Ding Lin

Exactly!  JJM fans are awesome!  They are mature and respectful!! :)misstear said: I replied that post, too.They dont see any negative comment about character Ta Hwan because Wang Yoo's fans know well how to enjoy the drama and respect the actor.Joo Jin Mo should be proud of his fans =D>

Guest Ding Lin

I wonder if we have a way to express our support and love for JJM as WY to MBC and the production team as well.   

anjshin said: illay said: i logged on the article you gave to vote down the comments and gave a reply : 닥쳐  (shut up..)  =))

Guest Ding Lin

Oh! My fellow WY fans......... 
When I saw that the ending scene focused on WY, I got scared!  Will the production team feature WY a little bit more, then kill him off?  :((  
Please tell me that I worry too much!!! When it comes to our beloved king, I became somewhat  irrational and protective!  Ha! Ha! 

Guest anjshin

Oh! My fellow WY fans......... 

When I saw that the ending scene focused on WY, I got scared!  Will the production team feature WY in a little bit more, then kill him off? 

:(

(  

Please tell me that I worry too much!!! When it comes to our beloved king, I became somewhat  irrational!  Ha! Ha! 

no, it's just that our dear JJM can handle the cliff hanger alone, it's not yet the end for WangYoo's era,. another Russian Coffee/ Gabi parody,. if they plan to kill him off, there's no Byul, and his life is not saved by SN,.

:D;) >:D<