Joo Jinmo 주진모

wolanah

Guest YoonEe

Here is a link to the Playboy Baseball team. Jin Mo is one of the team. I'm not sure how to captures the images because the site is Flash, but it is a cool site...even if a bit of a challenge to navigate not reading Korean .... others grabbed images in the Jang Dong-gun and Jung Woo-sung threads.

Playboys Baseball Team

some pics of Joo Jin-mo from 'playboys' site

f8fw3782.jpg

f8fw3787.jpg

f8fw3798.jpg

f8fw3804.jpg

f8fw3810.jpg

f8fw3859.jpg

f8fw3860-copy.jpg

Guest lorac

Can someone tell me if Punch has a happy ending? I really want to watch it but I don't know if I want to see through a heartbreaking sad ending...

Happy ending ... yes, but it is bittersweet if you consider all the characters.

• 2 weeks later...

i'm currently watching Punch (at episode 2 only right now :( )

i've been waiting for the english subs and when i saw it in San Francisco, i bought it...only to discover the quality of the english sub is crap :angry: it does not even make any sense...even my one year old niece is more comprehensible <_<

anyway, i decided to watch it w/o subs anyway...first, it was for SMA...but then i found JJM to be godly sexy :sweatingbullets: (although too bad there's not enough of him in these two episodes yet :( )

already barely within the first two episodes, i've already had those goosebumps moments ;)

back to JJM, i just love that dance he had with SMA :sweatingbullets:

my, i'd stop breathing if he ever moves like that against me :phew: i don't how SMA managed it! :crazy:

now i think i really should watch Fashion 70s as well :w00t:

Yes watch Fashion 70's it is very good. And he just so hot....in that show. The storyline is good too. One you should not miss.

Zashibear, I agree that this is a great drama with lots lots of heart-wrenching scenes from way back in the 40's till 70's. No joke...the writer is extremely interested in creating all the heart-breaking scenes and even listening to the dialogues will stir your emotions let alone witnessing their sobbing and crying scenes. :tears::(

As I viewed Jo Jin Mo pictures in this thread, I somehow pictured him as the next Takuya Kimura. However, his screen presence in Fashion 70's did not give me a slightest resemblance of him with Takuya. Perhaps, some of the pictures seen had a touch of TK on it........aigooo..... :w00t::w00t:

P.S : Wow! Ms Bouakham after a long absence in QE's thread, I see you are now back to Korean dramas. Please do watch Fashion 70's and while watching out for JJM, I bet you'd end up adding another hunky Chun JungMyung in your list of hunkies. :rolleyes:

I soo wanna watch Joo Jin Mo in PUNCH. i heard that a new fansub team is continuing this series. i search for PUNCH thread in soompi but i couldn't find it. does anyone know where to download the eps. CB, MU, Sendspace. anything can do

thanx in advance :lol:

hello Felicia :)

I saw Fashion 70s at San Francisco as well...when I have the time to go back, it will surely be on my list of to-buys ;)

:lol: yes, i think i've been riding the korean wave again since February ;)

anyway, thanks everyone for the recommendation :wub:

i hope someone will sub Punch as well :(

• 2 weeks later...
Guest lorac

QUOTE(Miss Bouakham @ May 17 2006, 07:11 PM) »
hello Felicia image
I saw Fashion 70s at San Francisco as well...i hope someone will sub Punch as well image

Subtitles for Punch can be found d-addicts. Updated Jan. 2014

Guest TY_KSW

JOO JIN MO.

( MY FAVORITEST FAVORITEST MALE ACTOR AT THE MOMENT )

4.jpg

NAME: JOO JIN MO

DATE OF BIRTH: August 11, 1975

HEIGHT: 180 cm

FAMILY: 3 older sisters : Single

EDUCATION: Dropped out of Inchun Junior College : Play troupe "Yoo"

HOBBY: Fishing : Electric guitar : Music

SPORT: Taekwondo(2nd grade) : Body building :| Swimming

Yeap... but i cun find out any mentioning his closed/best pals here..

Guesss one of them might be JDG !!! :phew:

Guest TY_KSW

9420060303_22839396.jpg

i think you're talking about BiChunMoo...it's already been done....i heard that none of the station will be airing the drama...

Yes... u right !! that is drama "Bi Chun Muu" chinese pronounced "Fei Tian Wu"...

It was airing in Saigon TV last year end 2005 ... Very good rate.. Ppl recall his charactor... Previouly there was no drama/movies starring him here.... He soooo hot .. just disappointed the ending .... :crazy::(:(

I never luv to see a hero dying ... during 5 months i haf watched many heroes died in the end..

Guest lorac

just disappointed the ending .... I never luv to see a hero dying ... during 5 months i haf watched many heroes died in the end..

Way to go with the spoilers! :crazy:

More projects for one of my fave hunks! ^_^

From X's K-Drama Hub @ twitchfilm.net:

Seems like I'm not the only Lee Bo-Young fan... SBS just cast the two main leads for the upcoming Weekend Drama 게임의 여왕 (Queen of the Game), and the star of 서동요 (The Ballad of Seo Dong) and the current KBS2 Drama 미스터 굿바이 (Mr. Good-Bye) will partner with Joo Jin-Mo of 패션 70s (Fashion Seventies). The show, which will follow 사랑과 야망 (Love & Ambition) from September 16, is written by Lee Yoo-Jin of 불새 (Phoenix) and produced by Oh Se-Gang of the popular Daily Drama 여왕의 조건 (The Queen's Rules), and will shortly depart for New Zealand, where some of its shoot will take place. Lee will play the daughter of an hotel manager, Joo an M&A expert working there. More details on the rest of the cast as they're announced. [Yahoo Korea - 6/1]

so many dramas to watch in sept !~ ..keke even moshi is back ....when i heard the news it was like M&A expert .wow .cool and then in NZ er ..then i wonder if he need to speak english again haha i hope he went for some language course ~~ keke ..........actually this sounds abit hotelier haha . i like Lee Bo-Young

though i only seem her in last dance but she got that graceful feel .very beautiful .but then this is by boolsae writer ...hmmmm

here JJM new movie shooting already started in may .~

4444_1.jpg

so many dramas to watch in sept !~ ..keke even moshi is back ....when i heard the news it was like M&A expert .wow .cool and then in NZ er ..then i wonder if he need to speak english again haha i hope he went for some language course ~~ keke ..........actually this sounds abit hotelier haha . i like Lee Bo-Young

though i only seem her in last dance but she got that graceful feel .very beautiful .but then this is by boolsae writer ...hmmmm

here JJM new movie shooting already started in may .~

4444_1.jpg

His hair is growing long again. He looks better with shorter hair.