Joo Jinmo 주진모

wolanah

^I like him more with short hair too. But whatever length... gawd he's hott.

when i heard the news it was like M&A expert .wow .cool and then in NZ er ..then i wonder if he need to speak english again haha i hope he went for some language course ~~ keke ..........actually this sounds abit hotelier haha . i like Lee Bo-Young

though i only seem her in last dance but she got that graceful feel .very beautiful .but then this is by boolsae writer ...hmmmm

:lol: :lol: :lol:shirley, the digs at JJM's English cracked me up!

It does sound a bit like "Hotelier"--which is a little :huh: because LBY is currently starring in another hotel-related-plus-overseas-location drama with AJW. Like you, I've only seen her in bits of "Save the Last Dance"--which isn't enough to judge if she's really as good as she's hyped up to be. She seems to be getting a lot of work, and it can't just be because she's beautiful.

Re the writer: Let's hope a crazee biyotch named Miran doesn't go around creating havoc (I was pretty fond of her though, lol).

Still, anything with DongYoung ssi in it... :P

here JJM new movie shooting already started in may .~

http://www.innolife.com/img/item/13/4444_1.jpg

KAJ's so pretty. And ooohhhh, I see a lot of familiar (drama) faces! Always nice to see veteran supporting actor ajusshis.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest charles0702

i'm currently watching Punch (at episode 2 only right now :( )

i've been waiting for the english subs and when i saw it in San Francisco, i bought it...only to discover the quality of the english sub is crap :angry: it does not even make any sense...even my one year old niece is more comprehensible <_<

anyway, i decided to watch it w/o subs anyway...first, it was for SMA...but then i found JJM to be godly sexy :sweatingbullets: (although too bad there's not enough of him in these two episodes yet :( )

already barely within the first two episodes, i've already had those goosebumps moments ;)

back to JJM, i just love that dance he had with SMA :sweatingbullets:

my, i'd stop breathing if he ever moves like that against me :phew: i don't how SMA managed it! :crazy:

now i think i really should watch Fashion 70s as well :w00t:

does anyone know what he is up to now..

does anyone know what he is up to now

yes, miss b.. you should watch fashion 70's.. i just finished and love that drama

shirl!!!! WHITE SHIRT!!! ^^ *wink wink* brings back memories of that tight white shirt near the fountain doesn't it? *getting dizzy spells thinking about it* how we said we wanted to get the shirt wet.. hahaha..

hehehe... i love joo jin mo and i'm dying to watch his next drama!!! i can't wait!!!! another round of MOSHI~~~~~~~ and BIMBO MADNESS!!!!!!

Guest charles0702

shirl!!!! WHITE SHIRT!!! ^^ *wink wink* brings back memories of that tight white shirt near the fountain doesn't it? *getting dizzy spells thinking about it* how we said we wanted to get the shirt wet.. hahaha..

hehehe... i love joo jin mo and i'm dying to watch his next drama!!! i can't wait!!!! another round of MOSHI~~~~~~~ and BIMBO MADNESS!!!!!!

he has another drama coming out.. i thought it was a movie.. <_<

• 2 weeks later...
Guest xosandy

he has another drama coming out.. i thought it was a movie.. <_<

Actually, he has both a drama and movie coming out. His movie, 200 Pounds of Beauty, with Kim Ah Joong comes out in late 2006 and his drama, Queen of the Game, with Lee Bo Young, comes out in November. I'm glad he has a lot of projects in line. I absolutely loved him after watching Fashion 70s.

Guest teautis

Agree!!! too many show lately and well.................. i simpily CAN'T wait to see JJM again! Miss him after F70.

Guest lovelishx

i heard that joo jin mo is a singer too & does anyone have mp3s of his songs? would really appreciate it~

(loved him in fashion 70s! <3)

JOO JIN MO ::fanits:: GOSH JUST SAYING HIS NAME MAKES ME FAINT!!!! HAHAHAHHAHA....WHY IS HE SO GOOD LOOKING? I love him in Fashoin 70s. Hhahahaha but who wouldnt.

So is there any updates on our JJM? I am a new fan so I dont know much about him? Is he filming anything new? Gosh...I hope so, even better a drama!!! I miss him!!!!

Guest xosandy

i heard that joo jin mo is a singer too & does anyone have mp3s of his songs? would really appreciate it~

Really? :w00t: That's the first time I've heard about it. Yes.. definitely. If someone could please share that'd be great. I'd love to hear him sing.

JOO JIN MO ::fanits:: GOSH JUST SAYING HIS NAME MAKES ME FAINT!!!! HAHAHAHHAHA....WHY IS HE SO GOOD LOOKING? I love him in Fashoin 70s. Hhahahaha but who wouldnt.

So is there any updates on our JJM? I am a new fan so I dont know much about him? Is he filming anything new? Gosh...I hope so, even better a drama!!! I miss him!!!!

Just scroll three posts up. I posted info about it. Queen of the Game w/Lee Bo Young is his next drama!! Yay!! Can't wait!

^^ oOO....srry. Hahhahahhaa....yeah I am lazy ::blush::

ANywayz I am so happy!!!! Another drama from the mighty sexy JJM!!!!

i upload it before in the F70s thread .but it was on yousendit ..so i upload it on sendspace

the ablum is titled final fantasy by Jworld

ther are only 6 songs ..and three of them are instrumental ..so i upload the singing ones only

Final Fantasy 수록노래 (총 6곡)

http://music.search.daum.net/dsa/search?w=...ID=A09030750001

1. 고운 아침에 은밀한 사랑의 속삭임

2. 하루가 (패션70’s 삽입곡)

3. 전원

4. 영원히 내게

5. 외면

6. 하루가 (Piano Ver)

09030750001.jpg

하루가 (패션70’s 삽입곡)

http://www.sendspace.com/file/dv7i6x

영원히 내게

http://www.sendspace.com/file/1jkm78

외면

http://www.sendspace.com/file/bfhuih

Really? That's the first time I've heard about it. Yes.. definitely. If someone could please share that'd be great. I'd love to hear him sing.

actually if you watch F70s you will probably heard his singing but did not know it was him kekek during that scene in the HK hotel when he was in the shower ..there was a song and he was the singer for that song ~ he use to be in a rockband .~ :) i recall during F70s there were release of this J world .and we were stil so unsure if it was really his voice but it feel to be his haha ..then finally i think they released the information it is him ....i love the 5th song the best ~~killing you softly with that voice ! ~

HOT ADN A GREAT ACTOR...NOW A SINGER? TALK ABOUT PERFECTION!!!! OMG....HE CAN SING TO ME ANYDAY!!!!

++ THANKS FOR THE INFO!

Guest xosandy

thanks shirley!! i'll check it out. :D

EDIT: I have the first song and I didn't even know it was him! On the OST, J World is listed but I didn't know he was part of the group. Wow! I can listen to more of his serenading voice now. Haha.

Guest phudu

all the above song was sung by him??? wow...what's a heartrob...He stole my heart w/his acting and his look...and now his voice too...this guy surely is "to die for" ...geez.... love him, love him...and love only him!!! ;)

Wow..he can fight..dance..now in his sexy voice sings..

I love Fashion 70's ost..(everyone loves 'Gaseum apado'..)

NZ is the 'in' place for alot of K/dramas now..can't wait for that!

Man..i am still trying to get the english subbed 'Bichunmu' set..

Joo JinMo was so cool in 'Musa'..

As that sultry, mean but downright sexy General..

one old pic..so...kawaii!! :rolleyes:

jujin.jpg

i want to post a translation i found on the internet

posted on july 2005

안녕하십니까?

Hello, everyone.

저는 @@@입니다.

I am Mr. Joo, Jin-Mo.

지금부터 사랑과 웃음이 넘쳐나는 우리 가족을 소개하겠습니다.

From now, I'd like to introduce my family that is full of love and laughs to you.

우리가족은 아버지, 어머니, 누나, 나, 이렇게 4명입니다.

There are 4 in my family, my father, my mother, my older sister and I.

먼저 자강하신 우리 아버지를 소개하겠습니다.

First, let me introduce my father who is taking care of us very sincerely.

아버지는 회사일 때문에 늘 바쁘십니다.

My father is always busy doing company works.

하지만 주말에는 항상 가족과 함께 하시며

우리에게 여러 곳의 많은 것을 보여주십니다.

But on weekends, he spend his time with my family and try to let us see many things in many places.

다음은 솜씨좋은 우리 어머니를 소개하겠습니다.

Next, let me introduce my skillful mother.

어머니께서는 작은 가게를 하십니다.

My mother runs a small shop.

커튼, 이불, 옷 등 여러가지를 만드십니다.

She makes many things like curtains, quilts and clothes, etc.

내옷이 맞지 않을때 금방 고쳐주십니다.

If my clothers don't fit me, she repairs them at once.

다음은 우리 누나를 소개하겠습니다.

Next, let me introduce my older sister.

저에게 항상 양보를 해주는 누나가 참 좋고, 어떨때는 미안하기도 합니다.

She always yields much to me, so I like her. And sometimes I feel sorry to her.

누나는 피아노를 잘 칩니다.

She plays the piano very well.

피아노를 치고 있는 누나 모습을 보면 난 부럽습니다.

I envy her when I see her playing the piano.

마지막으로 꼬마박사 저를 소개하겠습니다.

Finally, I'll introduce a child expert, myself.

요즘 제 별명은 황우석 박사님입니다.

Nowadays, my nickname is Dr. Whang, Woo-Suk.

학교 선생님께서 저를 황박사님이라고 하시면 싫었는데

지금은 황박사님이 익숙해져서

내가 박사가 된것같습니다.

When my school teacher called me Dr. Whang, I hated the nickname. But now I got to be accustomed to it, I feel as if I were the doctor.

저도 황우석 박사님처럼 우리나라를 위해 여러가지를 발명하는 사람이 되고 싶습니다.

I also want to become an inventor who contribute much to my country like Dr. Whang, Woo-Suk.

우리 가족은 서로 바쁘게 살아갑니다.

All of my family are living busily.

하지만 주말엔 가족회의를 하면서

서로의 의견과 생각을 얘기하며 즐거운 시간을 보냅니다.

However on weekends, we have family meetings and spend pleasant time talking about respective opinions and view.

우리가족 화이팅!

Cheers! Bravo! My family!

credits: shadyblue

http://kin.naver.com/db/detail.php?d1id=11...KdaHMur5wqEmTck

204592.jpg

with kim ah jung

6a1484d.jpg

moshi and yoh won :D

more pics here:

http://ourworld.cs.com/cynwnc/jm1.tif

http://ourworld.cs.com/cynwnc/jm2.tif

http://ourworld.cs.com/cynwnc/jm3.tif

^Aww, that's so sweet. A family-lovin' guy is such a turn-on. :wub:

Vogue article

0405_talk_01.jpg

0405_talk_02.jpg

Movieweek article

cont_2_20060918154843020000020400.jpg

More JJM news from Twitch:

Now this is peculiar. We heard of films like 한반도 (Hanbando) and 시간 (Time) revealing very little to the press, but how about a film starting and concluding its shoot without saying a thing. No cast information, no outlines sent to the press... nothing. Until today, which marks the end of shooting for 두뇌유희 프로젝트, 퍼즐 (The Puzzle), a new crime thriller produced by Cinema Service, and directed by Kim Tae-Kyung of 령 (The Ghost). Moon Sung-Geun, Joo Jin-Mo and Hong Seok-Cheon were cast in the film, which is releasing on September 14, and whose trailer has been shown at the press screening for Hanbando. This is quite the unique marketing strategy, and will see if it'll help the film in the long run. [MyDaily News - 6/27]

puzzle6ku.th.jpg <-- clickable thumbnail

두뇌유희 프로젝트, 퍼즐 (The Puzzle)

Director: 김태경 (Kim Tae-Kyung)

Cast: 문성근 (Moon Sung-Geun), 주진모 (Joo Jin-Mo), 홍석천 (Hong Seok-Cheon)

Official Website

Teaser Trailer (Streaming, 500k, Windows Media):

mms://mmc.daumcast.net/mmc/2/movie/trailer/2006/07/puzzle_tr_500K.wmv

Produced By: 눈 엔터테인먼트 (Nun Entertainment)

Distributed By:

Rating: TBA

RELEASE: September 14

:w00t: :w00t: :w00t: 1 new drama and 2 new movies... Be still, my heart.

Guest kimn

OMG!!!! I CANT WAIT!!!! Hehehhhee...the more projects he does the more I get to see his BEAUTIFUL face!!!!! Thank you so much for the update!