Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

Those Soonpoong Clinic days are suddenly becoming popular. She's really pretty even way back then. On the first eps, she was somewhat chubby with those baby fats but got thinner on the latest eps. I just love watching her whether it's old or new. 

and I'm glad they finally release those HD pictorials. She is indeed stunning& radiant ! Hope to see more & more of her! 

Baeksang & IQIYI! FIGHTING!!! Few days more!

• Like 9

Guest RoseS

Song Hye Kyo to show confidence at entertainment shows

February 6, 2013, by yousunlee

764989_0_500697_46877.jpg

Actress Song Hye Kyo unveiled a sexy bohemian look on the magazine. 

Set to published on February 7, Song Hye Kyo's photo shoot with star-style magazine, High Cut, under the title "Winter, Wind, Hye Kyo" has been released.

Considered to be the standard of Asian beauty, she showed her fatal beauty. In a close-up shot of her face, she showed her flawless skin without a single pore.

The cover shot of her laying in bed with provocative eyes and posture is reminiscent of the sexy bohemian. Song Hye Kyo, who has been busy filming her drama, participated in the early phase of the pictorial concept design, making it all the more meaningful. 

Song Hye Kyo said, "I received the casting proposal for SBS' drama series 'The Winter, The Wind Blows' and as I read the synopsis, I really enjoyed it, especially the male protagonist's character couldn't have been better. Even if they were making eliminations for the male casting, I would have accepted the casting by looking at three factors - writer No Hee Kyung, director Kim Kyu Tae, and the script - without looking at the male casting. But when I heard about the casting of Jo In Sung, I felt so lucky."

Regarding her favorite actress among juniors, she answered, "Personally, I like Moon Chae Won. She is natural and has a delicate color. I even started watching the drama 'Innocent Man' because of her." 

When asked about plans to appear on entertainment shows, she said, "Actually, if I were to come out on entertainment show, people would love my character. But I have a personality that is not careful with my words, so people in my surroundings stop me. If this drama's genre was romantic comedy, I would have gone on an entertainment show, but given the nature of this drama, I have to postpone it for the next time."

764989_1_550386_46877.jpg

http://en.asiatoday.co.kr/view.php?key=764989&series=

Kyo's co-star in TWTWB mentioned her in a recent interview. 

Lim Se Mi plays a blind character in her recent project.  When talking about her own role, she mentioned Song Hye Kyo in TWTWB.  Lim Se Mi confided that in TWTWB, SHK sunbae showed a blind person's acting.  Even though she herself was standing aside, she can deeply feel that kind of loneliness, highly appreciated.

005y8mXegw1f48n0qowg8j30m80ep77x.jpg

cr to weibo

Kyo and Lim Se Mi also volunteered at a shelter for dogs in May 2013 :)

20130430_songhyegyo_volunteer.jpg

Song Hye Gyo and fellow 'Wind Blows in Winter' co-star Im Se Mi have been spotted helping shelter dogs!

The volunteer group 'KARA' posted photos of the two actresses working at a house in Yeoju that sheltered dogs. The two stars dressed in blue work outfits and masks as well as caps to protect them from the sun. Along with the other volunteers, they helped clean up the shelter and take care of the dogs.

'KARA' wrote, "[Song Hye Gyo] is not just pretty on the outside, but on the inside as well... She worked hard until the end and did her best as she cleaned up trash, fed them snacks, groomed them, and threw away trash."

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2013/05/song-hye-gyo-and-im-se-mi-volunteer-at-a-shelter-for-dogs

• Like 20

Good evening! The Goddess....... 

Credit to the owner                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       

13307272_1620751091577288_67063270574603

• Like 2

thanks everyone for the updates , well we still have 4 remaining days for the Beaksang Arts Award popularity votes and im just happy that SHK is still at no 1 spot in both Beaksang and IQIYI , however  this last 4 remaining days might  be crucial as some other fandoms might surprise us with their votes for their bias , so keep on voting guys! hope we can hear good news soon of her attendance on June 3!

from dispatch , they have this article of beautiful k celebs and of course SHK is included wherein they compare the pictures taken by media/news vs selfie picture /IG photos “기사 사진 vs 셀카 미모”…韓 대표미녀의 위엄 ’10’

오히려 셀카가 본연의 아름다움을 담아내지 못하는 것 같네요

4176ae062efc0b0a970f7df95b3ad63c.jpg

우리의 모연쌤, 송혜교는요. 셀카에서 봤던 아기피부, 그대로입니다.

60f5c21e42ff3ab01f5254e5b03cc2fc.jpg

http://www.dispatch.co.kr/524743

so love the Star1 photos of SHK , she looks super gorgeous in this super bright yellow classic dress, oh how I wish they made this as their cover photo. I find this kind of bright yellow to be discriminating , but wow SHKs beauty and gorgeousness shines through in this color , she is as bright as the sun!

2080757479_8362fc63.jpg

credit: DC

btw this Star1 no 51 issue features 2 covers one with kpop group NTC aside from SHK, not that sure yet if this magazine comes in 2 separate cover photos  for this vol. 51 issue or back to back cover ????

AT STAR1 Vol.51 (Magazine) 2016.06 June - NCT, Song Hye-Gyo

k78253586801.jpg?r=2WU6OkIlcEbO2opgVfokG

Spoiler

AT STAR1 Vol.51 (Magazine) 2016.06 June - NCT, Song Hye-Gyo

• Like 10

Star1 photos

a859fb17gw1f47vpftsorj21hc0u0akb.jpg

a859fb17gw1f47vpajjd4j21hc0u0gvx.jpg

credit:weibo

article from soompi :

Song Hye Kyo Dishes On Life As A Celebrity With Star1 Magazine

Song Hye Kyo Dishes On Life As A Celebrity With Star1 Magazine
In a recent pictorial and interview with @star1 magazine, “Descendants of the Sun” star Song Hye Kyo dishes on living life as a celebrity
Song Hye Kyo

As with all things, she shares that her life is not very different from a non-celebrity’s in certain aspects but very different in other aspects.

Song Hye Kyo shares, “There isn’t much of a difference in my everyday life. When I’m not acting or working, I’m just at home eating and sleeping with disheveled hair… (Laughs) If there’s anything different as a result of being Song Hye Kyo, it’s that I get discounts at restaurants and extras for free (Laughs).”

“And of course that a lot of people recognize me,” she continues. “I am not inconvenienced by the fact that a lot of people recognize me and like me. I think if that’s hard to deal with then you probably shouldn’t be in this line of work.”

http://www.soompi.com/2016/05/26/song-hye-kyo-dishes-on-life-as-a-celebrity-with-star1-magazine/

• Like 11

SHKs Star 1 photos at nates's TV Best

TV홀릭 게시물 Best

another article from allkpop, SHKs gorgeous photos deserves a spotlight in k media/sns !

Song Hye Kyo picks her favorite scene in 'DOTS' + talks what's in store for her next

By jubilantj   5 hours ago   20,431   1,497   5
song-hye-kyo_1464279059_af_org.jpg

The gorgeous Song Hye Kyo sat down with '@star1' for a pictorial and an interview session, where she talked about a variety of interesting subjects. 

As expected, 'Descendants of the Sun,' was discussed. Song Hye Kyo recalled the drama fondly when the interviewer asked her which one of the scenes she appears in is her absolute favorite. She said, "There is a scene where I think Kang Mo Yeon is very lovable and admirable. It's in episode 12 where she tells Yoo Shi Jin, 'I want to do small, insignificant things with you,' and, 'Give me the right to worry about you'; I personally think the scenes where I say that is very impressive. That [my character] could say that, I thought, 'Wow, Kang Mo Yeon is so cool.'" 

Regarding her possible next project, Song Hye Kyo said, "I have no idea yet. I did get a couple of offers, but I still can't bring myself to read a new project. Rather than a drama, I think I may pick a movie. For dramas, I've become more careful because now there are specific works that you think of when you hear the name 'Song Hye Kyo.' If I were to do a drama again, I would really like to work on a fatal melodrama. Like a love that can't be? I await a project where I'd have to deeply invest my emotions." 

The actress was also asked a question about how things are different for her from other people living as "Song Hye Kyo in Korea." The actress answered good-naturedly, "Living as Song Hye Kyo, there is really not much difference. When I'm not doing a project or working, I also eat and sleep at home in my comfy clothes....If I had to name one thing that differentiates me from the other women, it's that I get free stuff at restaurants or get discounts? Also, that many people recognize me. I don't find it uncomfortable that I'm recognized and liked by so many people. If that were hard for me, I wouldn't be doing this work. Rather, I think I'd be more sad when a day come when people don't recognize me...

With a beauty and talent like that, I think it'd be pretty difficult for people to forget you! 

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/05/song-hye-kyo-picks-her-favorite-scene-in-dots-talks-whats-in-store-for-her-next

• Like 13

Hello everyone..:blush:

Ah!Miss this thread..This surely is home..:wub:

Hope everyone's doing fine...:lol:

Like you, I wish to see her in Baeksang wearing something like this..

2014shanghaifilmfest_05.jpg

She's always gorgeous but she's so breath-taking in that event..It's not about the dress or the make up but her smile seems to be the sweetest here...:wub:

Just want to share with you my twitter header that I just made..:sweatingbullets:

9Ax1_rf-.jpg

I know we be counting years before her next drama...but I guess we are use to it..Plus DOTS is worth watching over and over and over again until unni's next drama. (Our cycle it seems. Right Kyonatics?:D)

P.S.

I'd like to express my gratitude to fellow Kyonatics (song-song shippers and SJK's fans also) for continuously voting for uri unni plus forgive me for failing to join you in voting due to reality. Really really feel sorry...:bawling:

• Like 13

1 hour ago, khxy said:

Info from weibo (this is not confirmed)

Hye Kyo will attend Chanel event in Beijing on 31st May at 8 pm.Source weibo

really Dear! i hope she will attend The Baeksang Awards Night i miss seeing her in a small screen and be active again thank you dear for the info mean a lot to us hearing news about her......

• Like 1

Wow! So we can see her on the 31st. Missing her so much.

I wonder what is she going to wear or how does she look that day. As she always a stunner, head turner, and making every jaw drop.

• Like 4

@khxy, I think this news should be pretty real :)  The fan who posted this is very reliable with Kyo's news and it seems like some Chinese Kyo fans have known about this event a few days ago already.  Can't wait to see her :D

2016 Chanel's 'Paris in Rome' Advanced Hand Workshop Series conference will be held on May 31 in Beijing, the big show is divided into two shows, one at 15:00, another at 20:00.  Evening show guests: China - Zhou Xun, Lin Yun, Bai Bai He, Yao Chen, Korea - Song Hye Kyo, G-Dragon

005y8mXejw1f49yvneqa7j30k00oejtx.jpg

cr to weibo and baidu

• Like 22

hope SHK will show up  in this Chanel event in Beijing on the 31st besides it wont coincide with the Beaksang Arts Award , thanks khxy and hclover96 for the good news, we might hear confirmation news of her attendance soon ! its been a while since SHK last attended a Chanel event , as far as I can remember the last one was way back Nov 2013 in Singapore for Chanel  Little Black Jacket exhibition wherein SHK Is one of the featured model !

song hye kyo

SHK munching apple in WW so cute !

6afb0f0cgw1f49yfqswzdg20f20cr7wh.gif

6afb0f0cgw1f49yfq5j42g208z0d6b2b.gif

credit:DC/weibo

• Like 17

Guest RoseS

Song Hye Gyo signs a new management contact with UAA

StarN Lee Seul   November 2, 2012

20121102105250_5093276f6b752_1.jpg

Song Hye Gyo signed a new management contract with UAA.

On November 1st, Song Hye Gyo signed a new management contract with UAA(United Artist Agency).

UAA is a united agency co-founded by UP(United Pictures) and law firm, The Firm.

UAA will be cooperating with ATN, which is a movie production agency in China, and Agency EFFIGIES, which is also another agency in Europe, so that actors can develop their overseas career more easily.

An official said, "Many Korean stars have been continuing their careers at overseas, but there were no systematic structures that help them. We expect that being in a contract with UAA will bring a great synergy effect to Song Hye Gyo's career."

On the other hand, Song Hye Gyo will be coming back with a new drama in early 2013.

-----It will be great, Song Hye Kyo:wub: If happening, guarranty BEST of show WE GOT MARRIED. Song Song Couple will bring laugh....laugh:D:D:D

Drama Couples You'd Like to See in 'WE GOT MARRIED' 

January 11, 2016

3a51efcf98e9d72d677abc19a5e2b320
View photos

Song Joong Ki & Song Hye Kyo 

Fans of this trending series have already complained that the drama is not long enough, so why not extend it through a reality program? It would be nice to get a glimpse of their real personalities since Song Joong Ki hasn’t been on one since Running Man, and Song Hye Kyo rarely makes variety appearances. It would also be nice to see them dating without any Special Forces interruptions, don’t you think?

https://www.yahoo.com/news/drama-couples-youd-like-to-see-in-we-got-100153796.html

This is what keeps the unending excitement for SHK! You never know what comes next until it's almost there! What an awesome eye candy to end May. Just a few days more for 'Paris In Rome'

(*my wishful thought for her makeover daring but elegant )

and JUNE has it more:wub::wub::wub:

Thank you thank you to you guys who are really sharing the news of our dear Song Hye Kyo☺

• Like 3