Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Special Appearance Drama 2024: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

SHK is a K-actress I like the most. I've read so many news about SHK's volunteer work so I know clearly that she is beautiful inside and out. 
What? Tax evasion ? The haters, you want us to believe that?
Those who hate SHK just because they are jealous of her beauty and her talent. Let's believe what we wanna believe, Kyonatic !! :)

Guest ohsooyoung

CHEER UP, SONG HYE-KYO !!!!@

You will get it through!! Just smile though..... and don't let bad things crash you down

Btw, Anyone want to study?

I highly recommend you to enroll in KYONATICS UNIVERSITY , No tuition fee is required, Yes...Absolutely free!!! Just show your undying love and support to our queen SHK sshi.

Courses Offered:

BS phsyKYOlogy (Phsycology)

BS HYEducation/eKYOducation (Education)

BS HYEngineering

BS aKYotancy (Accountancy)

Bs mass KYOmmunication (Mass Communication)

Major in KYOrnalism (Journalism)

Bs KYOtel restaurant and management (Hotel rest. and management)

BS marine and transKYOrtation

(Marine and Transportation) Major in The Crossing

BS KYOrism (Tourism)

:D:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

EVERYBODY HAPPY!

Let's sing and dance HAPPY (despicable ost) for SHK shii

That's very sad to hear @kyobowl.Is it a rumor or confirm news. God will be with us,with shk. She did'nt harm anybody except her own savings due to the penalties,interest that she paid. She just trust people easily and some people tend to abuse her kindness. The best thing we can do for her now is to PRAY, God will never abandon good people. Why do they stop the funding?thank you for the info. This saddens me a lot,but my faith is deeper than my fears.

Hope we can see her tomorrow,so she can also defend herself. Unnie, I know at this point in time it is easier said than done but I'll say it anyway Be strong,be healthy, you have a mom to take care too.She depends on you,she gets strength from you. You have sincere and true friends,you have loyal kyonatics in every countries who until now stood by your side no matter what happens.

Remember,God is with you and will never abandon people like you who have a good heart. God will never give us a problem which we cannot handle. If you have time,kindly go to church,there you can find peace,talk to God,He will surely listen to you. He is our friend and our Saviour. If you know how to pray the Holy Rosary then pray,I'll guarantee you it will give you peace of mind and strength. When I have a problem,I pray the holy rosary and Mama Mary never fails me.Just deepen your faith and God will do the rest.

We Love You unnie shk and we will continue to love you more.

You don't need to prove anything to anybody.We already knew that you have a good heart.

Guest ohsooyoung

@MayaE‌ I'm trying to put a smile on every single Kyonatic's face here in this moment. Our Kyo is in darkness moment and want to wrap up this nightmare that she's going through immediately.

hi chingus,it's been a while since I have posted on this thread. In times like this I don't want to add comment to the issue but I just drop by to give my support to Kyonatics!Keep Fighting! Kyo has been in the industry for couple of decades and she had gone through a lot, this too shall pass ,no matter what the haters will say about her ,she has established herself us one of the pillars of Hallyu and no intrigues , no bashing and no haters can bring her down as long as  Kyonatics are united to support her. At the end of the day it is us supporters that she will remember and cherish and not the haters.Fighting Kyo,whatever it is that you are going through we will always pray for you. Goodluck to your movie.

MayaE‌

Sorry I also don't know why they temporary stop accepting fund...

Any native kr kyonatic here? Please please please show your LOVE and Support, help her get through this tough time. She needs u all now more than Ever.

[-O<

oh...god!!!!!!!!! i feeling like crying now....why ...now..why???Just watching the press conference where it was such a happy time to see them really enjoying the promotion.Its makes my eye watery. God...what did SHK do to deserve this....
Why people are so cruel...why they are digging up graves at this time.....they could have done earlier....by having this negative news at this moment....it is destroying so many peoples' hard work.
It's not only that SHK is hurt...her co star is hurt, her director/ producer are hurt...even the writer of the book is affected and all those staffs who worked so hard to bring this movie together is hurt and affected by this....because it affects all... it is a team movie... not a 1 man show.So those people who deliberately waited for this timing to bring this up....you will all have bad karma....hope that whoever brought this up is happy now for bringing such sadness to such a joyous occasion... after such a long time...we finally got to see her on the big screen...and you destroyed it with your wickedness.

They stopped the fund-raising from Chinese fans for now.  They'll wait and see how tomorrow's conference for MPL goes.  The amount they have raised so far is almost the same as their targeted goal of 30,000 yuan.  Other details will be posted later.

Her fans at baidu are really worried about her.  They don't even mind what's going on in the news as along as Kyo is safe.  I also worry about her mental and physical state now.  I've read that for the past couple of days she's in China filming for The Crossing.  Tomorrow she'll attend the media screening for MPL in Korea and right after that, there's a press conference for IAQ in Taiwan on 8/22.  It'll be physically tiring for her, not to even mention how her mental state will be like at those events :(

Kyo, please be strong!!!  Even though this is an extremely difficult time, please know that there are lots of fans who will support you and will continue to love you!!!