Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Special Appearance Drama 2024: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

OSEN

Song Hye-kyo side "divorce with Song Ji-gi .. monies and no property division"                      Enter the article 2019.07.22. 10:54 am. 
[OSEN = Park So-young] The divorce of Song Hye-kyo and Song Jung-ki was established. 
Song Hye-kyo, 22, "today (July 22, 2019) in Seoul Family Court Divorce actress Song Hye Kyo was established. "We are pleased to announce that the settlement process has been completed by divorcing without alienation or property division." 
On the 27th of last month, Song Ji-ke announced that he had filed a divorce mediation application to the Seoul Family Court on the previous day, saying, "I am sorry that I am giving bad news to many people who love me and care for me. I am now in the process of adjusting for a divorce with Song Hye Kyo. " 
"Both of them are hoping to finish the divorce process more smoothly than to criticize each other. I would like to thank you for your understanding that I can not tell you all about the private life. I am going to give you a good work by doing my best in my work as an actor after leaving the current wound. " 
Song Hye-kyo also said, "Song Hye-kyo is in the process of divorce after careful consideration with her husband." The reason for this is that the two sides have decided not to overcome the differences between the two due to their differences in personality. The other concrete contents are the private lives of both actors, so I can not confirm it, and I sincerely ask for your understanding. " Song Ji-ki and Song Hye-kyo became syndically popular in KBS2 drama 'The Daughter of the Sun' in 2016 and developed into a real lover. He denied several times, but in July of the following year he announced his marriage to a fan café and ran the wedding march in October. But in less than two years after marriage, I turned back to the south. 
The following is Song Hye Kyo 's entry expertise. 
Hello. UAA. 
Actress Song Hye-kyo's divorce was established today (July 22, 2019) in Seoul Family Court. I am pleased to inform you that the adjustment process has been completed by divorcing without alienation and property division....source credit @https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/now/article/109/0004054460

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Now that it's final!Lets solely focus on our queen...I dont want to throw shade at the other party.I believe their love was real at that time its just too bad it didnt work out.Now let's just hope and pray for unni's bright future and continue to cheer for her. No use in arguing with haters that wont bother to listen or see reasoning. We've done this before...and I'm really in awe of unni's strength! She embodies a modern queen! She remains calm and collected at whatever was thrown at her and she just shut them out with each success she had. I believe it will be better days for her soon!! And her chaumet appearance for me is already the start!:wub::blush:

Go on queen!!!Shine like you always do! Blind them with your brightness!!Awe them to the point they can no longer speak and spout nonsense!Keep on slaying like you always do!:glasses:

• Like 7
  • Love 2

Hahaha.

the jokes on him and all the people who called Kyo names.

She was a dignified queen.

The truth is out now, even his lackey had to admit it on YT.

It was Kyo who started the divorce proceedings, he just felt the need to announce their private matter.

The public announcement was just another way to manipulate the public to blame her and they got away with it for a month. For a month everyone argued that the party who moves first is the “party in the right”... so now what do they have to say?

do the netizens appreciate being manipulated? Conned? Used? Mislead? 

So now who is The Adulterer?

but I’ll stick to what Kyo said - personality differences. Unlike his camp, she doesn’t stoop to such lows and neither will I.

• Like 7
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 3
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 3

I got a News Flash on their divorce status on my mobile earlier on.  I was so Happy; so Relieved.  I'm sure so is our Kyo.  I applaud the way she celebrated it: by moving to a New & Luxurious Villa in UN Village - one of South Korea's posh community.  I believe from now on she is going to live her Life the way she wants to.

I totally agree with Dukesa.  Why worry about the silly details as to when they separate - the accuracy of the article and so forth.....  We must continue to pray for her.  She still needs it.

Ahdrianna, do you read Korean? Wow

Jjeennyy19, sorry but I must add.  It was "True Love" from her.  But from him ?? Na

Btw do you all know that Karma softly strikes him much earlier than we thought

• Like 2
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, ahdrianaa said:

Hahaha.

the jokes on him and all the people who called Kyo names.

She was a dignified queen.

The truth is out now, even his lackey had to admit it on YT.

It was Kyo who started the divorce proceedings, he just felt the need to announce their private matter.

The public announcement was just another way to manipulate the public to blame her and they got away with it for a month. For a month everyone argued that the party who moves first is the “party in the right”... so now what do they have to say?

do the netizens appreciate being manipulated? Conned? Used? Mislead? 

So now who is The Adulterer?

but I’ll stick to what Kyo said - personality differences. Unlike his camp, she doesn’t stoop to such lows and neither will I.

What does it says??

• Like 3

@ahdrianaa

Read a rough translation about that YT vid. I am amazed how classy and patient Kyo handled the entire backlash. Seriously. :sweatingbullets: She has the power to do alot of things but she didnt. She wanted to handle things silently but here goes the other party publicly shaming and manipulating the public to go against her.

I wanna give everyone here in Kyos thread, Kyo fan admin accounts in ig, twitter, weibo and DC a high fave. The amount of effort and time that we spent to defend her was no joke. WAY TO GO EVERYONE!! 

Now on to her birthday present! :D

• Like 8
  • Love 1

Food for thought:

- "  Secret and Lies kill relationships. No matter how careful you are, you will get caught. Whats' done in darkness always comes to light."

- "  The biggest coward is a man who awaken a womans' love with no intention of loving her." - Bob Marley

- "  I've lost people who meant the world to me. I've been betrayed by people I thought kept it 100% with me. I gave my all to people who didn't do richard simmons for me, so when I come off cold hearted, don't take it personally."

- "  I have been broken. I have known hardship and I have lost myself. But here I stand, still moving forward and growing strong everyday. I will never forget the harsh lessons on my life. They made me stronger."

- "  If I ever tell you about my past, it's never because I want you to fell sorry for me, but so you can understand why I am who I am."

- "  If you're so busy pointing fingers and finding faults is what you think others do wrong, you are being an obnoxious hypocrite who is blind to your own flaws and fault, so before you decide to climb your self righteous high horse, you best make sure you are totally perfect."

- "  Respect is earned. Honesty is appreciated. Trust is gained. Loyalty is returned."

- "  I don't care what you think about me, I don't think about you at all." - Coco Chanel

- "  Classy is when you have a lot to say but you choose to remain silent in front of fools."

- "  You will never understand the damage you did to someone until the same thing is done to you. That's why I'm here - KARMA."

- "  I hope KARMA is wearing stilettos when she kick your A ' S."

- "  Dear Ex, NO, we are not friends, we're not enemies, we are strangers with two different memories. The truth and then.....your version."

-"  The best revenge is to move on, get over it, and continue to succeed. Never give someone the satisfaction of watching you suffer.,"

- "  I admire people who choose to shine after all the S ' T

they're been through."

After all is said and done,  have peace in your heart and mind. Take the experience as life lesson learned. SMILE and Fly High. Continue to Love. Everything happens for a reason. Pray and Trust the Lord. All the best SHK..

• Like 9

14 minutes ago, dukesa1122 said:

@ahdrianaa

Read a rough translation about that YT vid. I am amazed how classy and patient Kyo handled the entire backlash. Seriously. :sweatingbullets: She has the power to do alot of things but she didnt. She wanted to handle things silently but here goes the other party publicly shaming and manipulating the public to go against her.

I wanna give everyone here in Kyos thread, Kyo fan admin accounts in ig, twitter, weibo and DC a high fave. The amount of effort and time that we spent to defend her was no joke. WAY TO GO EVERYONE!! 

Now on to her birthday present! :D

Now we are all free in this scenario our queen breath freely and happy let us continue to pray for he.r our effort sleepless night withou eating discussion with others is the part of being a fan and im glad to all of us here never surrender and we fight for what is right and to God be to Glory thank you so much and to all my co member here in all social media thank you for believing in me and thank you to all of us god bless us all let us all enjoy life and always stay cool guys again thank you all mwuah!

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, Angie Naces said:

Food for thought:

- "  Secret and Lies kill relationships. No matter how careful you are, you will get caught. Whats' done in darkness always comes to light."

- "  The biggest coward is a man who awaken a womans' love with no intention of loving her." - Bob Marley

- "  I've lost people who meant the world to me. I've been betrayed by people I thought kept it 100% with me. I gave my all to people who didn't do richard simmons for me, so when I come off cold hearted, don't take it personally."

- "  I have been broken. I have known hardship and I have lost myself. But here I stand, still moving forward and growing strong everyday. I will never forget the harsh lessons on my life. They made me stronger."

- "  If I ever tell you about my past, it's never because I want you to fell sorry for me, but so you can understand why I am who I am."

- "  If you're so busy pointing fingers and finding faults is what you think others do wrong, you are being an obnoxious hypocrite who is blind to your own flaws and fault, so before you decide to climb your self righteous high horse, you best make sure you are totally perfect."

- "  Respect is earned. Honesty is appreciated. Trust is gained. Loyalty is returned."

- "  I don't care what you think about me, I don't think about you at all." - Coco Chanel

- "  Classy is when you have a lot to say but you choose to remain silent in front of fools."

- "  You will never understand the damage you did to someone until the same thing is done to you. That's why I'm here - KARMA."

- "  I hope KARMA is wearing stilettos when she kick your richard simmons."

- "  Dear Ex, NO, we are not friends, we're not enemies, we are strangers with two different memories. The truth and then.....your version."

-"  The best revenge is to move on, get over it, and continue to succeed. Never give someone the satisfaction of watching you suffer.,"

- "  I admire people who choose to shine after all the richard simmons they're been through."

After all is said and done,  have peace in your heart and mind. Take the experience as life lesson learned. SMILE and Fly High. Continue to Love. Everything happens for a reason. Pray and Trust the Lord. All the best SHK..

Very well said! Thank you dear

First of all I would just like to clarify, this “reporter” is not a good guy and he isn’t doing this for Kyo, to clear her name. He is still doing damage control for the other side.... I am sure by now all of you know that this reporter is SJK’s senior from the same university. It’s just that he is taking precautions to clear his name and stance as much as possible. 

A brief summary of the YT video, as always please note that the italicized text is either my additional opinion or an even briefer summary of a larger text. It’s difficult to type all this in first person without the text flying all over the place.

“Hello everyone,

This is entertainment reporter _________ . SS couple has finalized their divorce, the proceedings have reached their final conclusion. Even though this is a just a YouTube channel, I am breaking this news for all of you < I believe he was the first person to break this news, even before the major News channels>.

<the reporter starts to read a pre-prepared statement from his screen which gives a brief background about how the two started their romantic relationship while shooting the drama- marriage in 2017 to the eventual divorce in 2019>.

The two are well known and loved korean stars therefore I think this was unfortunate news. I would like to clarify some of the earlier reported facts/news.

That SJK party was the first party to file divorce proceedings in a sudden manner that took her side by surprise, but from what I have found out this is not the case - SHK was the person who suggested divorce. However SJK was the first party to announce his decision to divorce to the press and inform them about the proceedings of the divorce mediation. This led to a lot of negative speculation about SHK < what a hypocrite... this journalist was the one informing and feeding the people all the speculation>

To conclude, SHK was the party that wanted divorce so SJK did not surprise her. Also, I would like to add that no party was at fault in this divorce which is why they have been able to achieve divorce. The SS couple divorce is different from the cases of Hong Sang Soo and the SK Chairman’s case because in those cases one party was guilty of adultery so the cases are still lingering with no divorce finalized. <I wonder why he is emphasizing no fault now? Now that everyone will once again wonder what is the real reason for the divorce and why it was Kyo who wanted the divorce , this journalist tries to clear SJK’s name both as the party who initiated sudden divorce and also conclude that no party was at fault in this divorce.. where was all this a month ago??>

There have been various speculations; SHK affair with PBG, Chinese sponsors etc. In my past live streams I have always maintained that these were untrue and not the reasons for divorce <you’re trying to act like you were professional and spoke the truth? Then when you knew all this why did you spend 45 minutes gossiping about her co-stars, where you met them and other rubbish stories about China and North Korea. >

I believe this was a fall out of them being famous and popular stars, in addition SHK’s past scandals may have attributed to the spread of such speculations < so...you made videos on YT doing the exact same thing!> .

This might lead people to ask why was there only focus on her past relationship scandals, why was their no reporting about his scandals.. does he have none? After my discussion with other entertainment reporters, I believe he too has had such friendships in the past but the difference is that his were never officially recognized < so this is Kyo’s problem how?>

< then he goes off on this tangent about how their private grief has become public consumption, how the two must be the most affected by all this news and tries to act like he wants everyone to give them some space.

Then he ends the video with saying Kyo has already been seen attending professional events and is considering Anna; SJK and his movies>

• Like 3
  • Thanks 6

56 minutes ago, ahdrianaa said:

First of all I would just like to clarify, this “reporter” is not a good guy and he isn’t doing this for Kyo, to clear her name. He is still doing damage control for the other side.... I am sure by now all of you know that this reporter is SJK’s senior from the same university. It’s just that he is taking precautions to clear his name and stance as much as possible. 

A brief summary of the YT video, as always please note that the italicized text is either my additional opinion or an even briefer summary of a larger text. It’s difficult to type all this in first person without the text flying all over the place.

“Hello everyone,

This is entertainment reporter _________ . SS couple has finalized their divorce, the proceedings have reached their final conclusion. Even though this is a just a YouTube channel, I am breaking this news for all of you < I believe he was the first person to break this news, even before the major News channels>.

<the reporter starts to read a pre-prepared statement from his screen which gives a brief background about how the two started their romantic relationship while shooting the drama- marriage in 2017 to the eventual divorce in 2019>.

The two are well known and loved korean stars therefore I think this was unfortunate news. I would like to clarify some of the earlier reported facts/news.

That SJK party was the first party to file divorce proceedings in a sudden manner that took her side by surprise, but from what I have found out this is not the case - SHK was the person who suggested divorce. However SJK was the first party to announce his decision to divorce to the press and inform them about the proceedings of the divorce mediation. This led to a lot of negative speculation about SHK < what a hypocrite... this journalist was the one informing and feeding the people all the speculation>

To conclude, SHK was the party that wanted divorce so SJK did not surprise her. Also, I would like to add that no party was at fault in this divorce which is why they have been able to achieve divorce. The SS couple divorce is different from the cases of Hong Sang Soo and the SK Chairman’s case because in those cases one party was guilty of adultery so the cases are still lingering with no divorce finalized. <I wonder why he is emphasizing no fault now? Now that everyone will once again wonder what is the real reason for the divorce and why it was Kyo who wanted the divorce , this journalist tries to clear SJK’s name both as the party who initiated sudden divorce and also conclude that no party was at fault in this divorce.. where was all this a month ago??>

There have been various speculations; SHK affair with PBG, Chinese sponsors etc. In my past live streams I have always maintained that these were untrue and not the reasons for divorce <you’re trying to act like you were professional and spoke the truth? Then when you knew all this why did you spend 45 minutes gossiping about her co-stars, where you met them and other rubbish stories about China and North Korea. >

I believe this was a fall out of them being famous and popular stars, in addition SHK’s past scandals may have attributed to the spread of such speculations < so...you made videos on YT doing the exact same thing!> .

This might lead people to ask why was there only focus on her past relationship scandals, why was their no reporting about his scandals.. does he have none? After my discussion with other entertainment reporters, I believe he too has had such friendships in the past but the difference is that his were never officially recognized < so this is Kyo’s problem how?>

Oh wow..

Did someone said "the truth will eventually reveal"?

oh It did, like...

in-their-face 

And it's only a piece of the truth (kyo was the one suggested the divorce)..

But now, let's put potter's spell

"EVANESCO!!!"

(immediately dissolves away an object as if it never existed)-Just like  how she cleaned her IG

I hope her Suecomma Bonnie photoshoot will come out soon.. 

• Like 5
  • LOL 1

Thanks @ahdrianaa for the translation. Whatever it is, I only stand by kyo. I'm not an avid fan of kdrama/kentertainment . Only support few of them. For actress only Song Hye Kyo. :wub::wub::wub:. Thank you all for sharing information, news & picture about her here. 

• Like 5

34 minutes ago, ahdrianaa said:

“Hello everyone,

< then he goes off on this tangent about how their private grief has become public consumption, how the two must be the most affected by all this news and tries to act like he wants everyone to give them some space.

Then he ends the video with saying Kyo has already been seen attending professional events and is considering Anna; SJK and his movies>

Thank u for the translation atleast a little bit has been revealed..so far so good..we will just have to wait for the whole truth..I'm here because I like hye kyo as an actress as she is the only Korean actress I follow..I do like her  ex-husband but not as much as shk ..I'm sad by the news of their separation but what to do if they were not meant to be..I just hope hye kyo will be back on the right track and move on..focus on her new projects..and also to find true happiness in her life

• Like 2

Thank you for the translation @ahdrianaa!

Let’s make this clear, SHK “suggested” a divorce, the other party refusedalthough that reporter didnt say it (probably to save someone) — but then went ahead and actually filed for it, announced it to the entire world, while Kyo is out of the country.

I have a gazillion words to describe him.

I know you guys do too.

Pls record his YT video because he might decide to delete it later.

• Like 7