Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

yes crixa she's super cute and she really enjoys filming DoTs as proven by BTS/NGs , love to have DoTs DVD for sure they will include this 3 day special episodes! tonights special is really DEABAK , super enjoy watching it even without subtitle yet ! love the way SHK smile/laugh it reminds me of her happy WW days! 

854d55e0gw1f35u002eiwj21120ku0wr.jpg\

d397bfa9gw1f35u18dsqnj20nm0cywgc.jpg

d397bfa9gw1f35u18wa93j20nm0cymz3.jpg

Spoiler

006phPObgw1f35teox0usj30m80gomyj.jpg

Spoiler

006phPObgw1f35tes4b0zj30m80ciwfg.jpg

• Like 18

Nurse Jae Ha is so lucky!. SHK sat on her lap!....aaww, I loved seeing Kyo Unnie look so relaxed and happy. Which is why I love the DOTS cast so much.

SS really need to accept the script so that she can be full of smiles this year too.

• Like 12

May I ask  about  the article that says SHK paid for the KBSpresscon?    The artist in SKorea have to pay for their presscon???  or SHK volunteered to pay??? hands down to this lady,  dont know what to say anymore.

Shes an angel without wings.    

• Like 4

The drunken "chicken&beer" BTS was super duper funny. That part when she is making drunken aeygo style was superb like i repeatedly watch it for 20th time.

She's like a small kid. She's so lovely. Those oppas around her must be crazily happy seing SHK unnie do those scences.

She's really the apple of the eye behind the camera.

Even SJK cannot stand because of laughing. Maybe his legs must be super weak come to think that Song Hye Kyo was the one doing it.

The man holding the mic though...hahaha.. He was just stunned-couldn't-believe-and-thinking "man this lady is SHK". And the crew? They just laugh because of awkwardly funny scene at the same time must be happy to death!

• Like 10

Hyekyo, you blossom my day. Look how cute she was in the bts. How happy she was during filming drama. Now, i know why she said she is happy. 

Good day everyone. 2 days weekend to rewatch her drama. Oh, my lovely day!!!)

• Like 5

22 hours ago, RoseS said:

this article's OK, post in here? If not, will delete it:crazy:

THROWBACK THURSDAY: 17 Lovely couple photos of Song Hye Kyo and Kang Dong Won in Paris

by whatadrama on Thu, Apr 21, 2016

this article's OK, post in here? If not, will delete it:crazy:

THROWBACK THURSDAY: 17 Lovely couple photos of Song Hye Kyo and Kang Dong Won in Paris

by whatadrama on Thu, Apr 21, 2016

MOD EDIT - DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES!

She is soooooo gorgeous in this pic!  in love leaf

• Like 2

wow the BTS/NG DOTS special 3rd episode still got a double digit rating that even other k drama cant surpass  .

月22日播出的《太阳的后裔》特辑3收视率AGB全国为12.2%,首尔圈收视率为13.2%[心]

6afb0f0cgw1f369afpx7hg2098052e83.gif

SHK  is really a mood setter in DoTs filming , she can make DoTs team sad in her crying scenes and makes them laugh too in her funny scene  ! 

기사 이미지

• Like 19

Jessi showers Song Hye Kyo with compliments               Jessica-song-hye-kyo_1461367664_af_org.j   

Even tough unnie Jessi is fascinated by Song Hye Kyo's beauty.

On a recent airing of 'Unnie's Slamdunk', the members visit the arboretum where Song Hye Kyo filmed her drama 'Wind Blows in Winter', where the members spotted a life sized poster of the actress.

Ra Mi Ran then commented, "Song Hye Kyo is pretty", and Jessi responded, "I love Song Hye Kyo. I think she is the prettiest in Korea."

Even tough unnie Jessi can't help but praise the gorgeous Song Hye Kyo!

• Like 23