Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

I hope Hye kyo's next project will be a korean movie. Her dramas are well receive but her k movies are just hmmm fairly? OK?  in the box office. She need a blockbuster movie to complete her outstanding acting resume! Yoo ah in did a lot of very good blockbuster films after signing in Uaa so hoping for kyo's success in the chungmuro dept too! 

• Like 15

2 hours ago, khxy said:

http://tieba.baidu.com/photo/p?kw=%E7%9F%BF%E6%B3%89%E6%B0%B4%E5%A4%AB%E5%A6%87&flux=1&tid=4449321075&pic_id=0affce2297dda14474d57128b5b7d0a20df48671&pn=1&fp=2&see_lz=0

According to this news, Hye Kyo will not be participating in "Europe Raiders"

She did receive the offer, but has declined to participate.

source as stated

I am glad she didn't take the offer actually. Personality aside, Kris Wu is still very green as an actor and Tang Yan does not always give good performance. I only trust Tony Leung's acting ability.

At the moment, public sentiments in Korean towards uri Yeppeuni (can I call her that from now on:wub:? ) are very positive, I think :) So it's a good time to take domestic CFs and projects.

And today, Mitsubishi admits falsifying car fuel performance data. Her decision really pays off :) I am proud that she ticks to what she believes is right.

• Like 11

3 hours ago, rubylia said:

David Lee McInnis (argus) talked about kyo  http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=201604211630309110

@rubylia, do you understand what David Lee McInnis said about Kyo? I hope he also compliment her not just her beautiful face but also about her performance.

Really hope this year, SHK will get another award for her performance in DotS... She has show a great acting skills especially like expressing her thought & feeling through her eyes....

• Like 13

Thanks for the news..i'm glad she didn't take the offer for Chinese movie as much as i love Tony Leung :P . I hope to see  more of her in domestic movies. I hope to see her in movies...cant take another drama in anytime soon :lol:

And why Kyo was saying she thot Dots could be her last project :blink:?

Q50qwv.jpg

dc

• Like 19

Guest RoseS

http://atimes.com/2016/04/descendants-of-the-sun-hye-kyo-reveals-song-joong-kis-other-side/

Descendants of the Sun: Hye-kyo reveals Song Joong-ki’s other side

BY ANUSHA VENKAT on APRIL 21, 2016 in VIDEO(<>

Descendants of the Sun star Song Hye-kyo has opened up on the megahit drama, sharing some of her personal thoughts and tackling some critical questions.

http://atimes.com/2016/04/descendants-of-the-sun-star-song-joong-ki-wants-to-marry-but-who/

[It is also worthwhile to note now that Descendants of the Sun lead stars Song Joong-ki and Song Hye-kyo recently went to Hong Kong to promote the Korean drama. During the press event for DOTS, Song Hye-kyo admitted that her heart fluttered when she watched her character being wooed by Song Joong-ki’s character.

“‘Should I confess or should I apologize?’ That was the line he said (after the kiss) that made my heart flutter,” Hye-kyo said, according to Straits Times.]

[The actress also shared that she never got the chance to watch Descendants of the Sun after they were done filming in December. She, however, admitted that she watched the series since it aired in February while thinking of herself as Kang Mo Yeon.]

[Song Joong-ki also shared that he hopes fans and viewers will still think of Descendants of the Sun as a romantic drama despite all the action taking place in every episode. Song Hye-kyo also admitted that she and Song Joong Ki often had a lot of good times on set.]“Joong Ki and I both laughed a lot. We had to stop filming sometimes because we were laughing too hard,” she said. Meanwhile, there are talks of doing Descendants of the Sun Season 2 following the success of the series.]

Lifestyle: Funny comic strips of ‘Descendants of the Sun’ steal the show on Instagram

BY CAROLINE DIANA on APRIL 20, 2016 in LIFESTYLE(<>

Hallyu star Song Joong-ki isn’t on active on social media, but his fans make up for it by splashing his face all over the internet.

For the past few days, Instagram followers of Song Joong-ki and ‘Descendants of the Sun’ have been enjoying a hilarious treat of comic strips inspired by the Korean drama. The photo comic features Song Joong-ki and his co-stars Song Hye-kyo and Jin Goo.

Brainchild of Instagram user @ahpheng8, the photo feature make an adorable spoof of the Korean drama.

These six comic strips will crack you up.

http://atimes.com/2016/04/lifestyle-funny-comic-strips-of-descendants-of-the-sun-steal-the-show-on-instagram/

Song Hye Kyo Fashion 101

http://www.viki.com/videos/1100218v-song-hye-kyo-fashion-101?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social-media-post&utm_content=songhyekyo_fashion101&utm_campaign=2016-04-18

It's no doubt #SongHyeKyo can wear a paper bag & still looks darn good. Worship her style: http://bit.ly/1YqvImg 

Cf9h9dpUUAAUzqK.jpg

thanks so much everyone for the awesome updates ! so love the outflow of SHKs interview and here are my fave Q & A on part 1 interview, thanks rubylia for sharing this and looking forward for part 2 , 3, 4 .................

- on her takeaway from DoTs ? so love the way she replied that she was rewarded with many friends , this simply show how friendly and warmhearted she is  . she even have her own bias , KMS is her favorite though she almost forgot to mention him, for sure he will remained loyal to team SHK. she is also honest to say about her worries about DoTs  with what she have undergone after TWTWB it must have been a big burden to her thinking about the outcome of DoTs and she even have thoughts that KMY would be her last role. as a fan of hers im very happy also  that DoTs is a huge success and yes SHK believes that she will have another chance to act  

15 hours ago, utkim said:

And why Kyo was saying she thot Dots could be her last project :blink:

hi utkim! I I guess she is referring to the outcome of DoTs that if this drama will fail this would be her last project  but then based on her reply on the interview she said that with the huge success of this drama she will be given another chance to act !

-on her secret of the wailing scene? her reply makes me appreciates her more on how dedicated she is on her craft , SHK does not care about her looks in her crying scenes but focus on the emotional aspect and totally immersed in her character. well even her co-stars and production team commends her for great love to her craft , her dedication and hard work

-on the popularity of the series? with the way she answered it , simply shows how humble she is  and never take credit for herself instead she is more happy with the popularity of her co stars and how nice she is for her messages to them.

with what SHK showed on DoTs , majority loves the way she gives justice to her Dr KMY role and definitely her fans love to see her act again be in the small or big screen.

6afb0f0cjw1f342psmyg1g20g30atkjq.gif

DoTs villain Argus talks about episode 11 -SHK hostage scene, the gist somehow of that article talks on the difficulty in acting that hostage scene where he will hit SHKs face with the gun , hope someone can translate the whole article coz I cant rely fully on google trans

6afb0f0cgw1f34ohw5r0tj21hc0u0djo.jpg

6afb0f0cgw1f34ofkkuwbj21dy0twtdc.jpg

Spoiler

6afb0f0cgw1f34ofepj3rj20dw0uj77u.jpg

• Like 20

1 hour ago, utkim said:

And why Kyo was saying she thot Dots could be her last project :blink:

@utkim Sunbae, from what I understand of the translation, I think the reason why she had such a thought was because she experienced first hand  the way the public reacted so negatively towards her casting for DOTS even before the confirmed casting article came out. 

Thus I think her decision of joining DOTS was a brave decision that required her utmost consideration and she seriously regarded this project as a chance for her to turnaround the public sentiments/views on her. So if DOTS failed or was just an average drama and the public's view was still harsh & unforgiving towards her then I think she would give up on acting altogether (I felt so bad and frightened writing such pessimistic comprehension  but this is really what I understood from her interview :()

Thankfully, DOTS was a massive success. S.Korea basically falls in love with her once again and now I think majority of people in the country would anticipate her next movie/drama more than ever before. So that's why after the statement of last project, she said now she still has chances to show her acting and she's very grateful and happy nowadays. 

If anyone's thinking differently about this, please share your view!

• Like 23

Guest RoseS

Song Hye Kyo's agency denies she's starring in upcoming Chinese film with Tony Leung Chiu Wai

By elliefilet    3 hours ago    

song-hye-kyo_1461242060_af_org.jpg

With the success of 'Descendants of the Sun', it seems as if Chinese fans cannot get enough of Song Hye Kyo!

SEE ALSO: Would Song Hye Kyo date Yoo Si Jin in real life?

On April 21, Chinese media outlet Sina reported the actress would be starring in an upcoming film alongside veteran Hong Kong actor Tony Leung Chiu Wai. Song Hye Kyo's reps have now come forward to deny the rumors she's been cast in the movie 'Europe Invasion'.

Her label said, "It's true that she received the offer, but she rejected it."
Song Hye Kyo is said to be deciding which project to take on next following 'Descendants of the Sun'.

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/04/song-hye-kyos-agency-denies-shes-starring-in-upcoming-chinese-film-with-tony-leung-chiu-wai

http://www.soompi.com/2016/04/21/song-hye-kyo-receives-attention-for-not-taking-advantage-of-her-celebrity-status/

^^ thanks @my_bazuka and sunflower dear...i thot Kyo was amazing in TWTWB and she didn't get the daeseng award for nothing, the drama wasn't  pop as Dots, but her acting was outstanding there as well though I love her character much more in Dots and she is amazing in Dots too :D... She is just too humble.

Fbdj7K.png

• Like 20

^ @utkim OMG, Thank you for that capture. 

I was a little sad that she had rejected the offer (I know, selfish me for wanting to see her on screen again) but now that I know she is considering other offers at least I know she's begun looking at scripts already..Phew!. 

I am looking forward to the awards next month. She has to get an award at the Baeksang, right?. I mean she deserves it!

• Like 12

Thank you so much for the interview updates

Her perspective on MARRIAGE doesn’t seem to change.

Looks like  the right man out there will have to cry his heart out  to convince  this lady to say YES.

She is soo elusive which makes her all the more appealing. 

The right guy will have to take the challenge, Shes worth the wait, and for keeps.

Previous interviews –some excerpts about marriage Q and A

I

nterview Apr 2013 – after TWTWB 

Qn7) Fans are curious, do you have marriage plan?

I remember when i was young, i wanted to get married.Honestly, it's not that i don't want to get married but i am enjoying my single life now. My friends around me are all singles, now they are worried about me because at first they will say its troublesome to get married.At that time i still asked them "isn't it you can do everything for the one you love?" but now i start to feel that it's troublesome to get married too (laugh) maybe because of my __________________________________________________________________________________________________________

ELLE Interview - May 2015

When people around you get married, don’t you feel somehow that you want to get married soon too? I don’t. I don’t want to do it more (smiles). My closest friends are people I went to elementary, middle school, high school and college with. Because their husband watch them, because of their babies, we can’t have fun like we want to. I don’t think it’s that great. Marriage… I’ll do it because I have to, but I think less and less about marriage. There are times when I’m freely enjoying the sun while going here and there and I say to myself “I wouldn’t be able to live like this if I had a family to take care of”. What I mean is that right now, I feel good at this point of my life. I think I’m caught by this freedom feeling of feeling dizzy while having a drink in a coffee shop in the daytime.

Translation: @thesunnytown – thesunnytown.wordpress.com

https://thesunnytown.wordpress.com/2015/07/01/june-2015-elle-song-hye-kyo-descendants-of-the-sun-and-song-joong-ki-interview/

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

2016 KBS interview as posted by @twtwb thank you very much 

And like most 30-something women, her thoughts on marriage change all the time, the actress confessed. “I’ve reached the age when I should be considering marriage,” she said. “It goes back and forth. Sometimes I think, ‘I need to get married soon.’ Other days I think, ‘Why get married? Being alone is so comfortable. I can travel to all kinds of places without asking anyone’s permission. It’s so fun to live doing what I want to do.’ It keeps changing. But I guess I should get married, eventually.”

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

hYE kYO time - woman of the hour 

• Like 14

6 hours ago, khxy said:

http://tieba.baidu.com/photo/p?kw=%E7%9F%BF%E6%B3%89%E6%B0%B4%E5%A4%AB%E5%A6%87&flux=1&tid=4449321075&pic_id=0affce2297dda14474d57128b5b7d0a20df48671&pn=1&fp=2&see_lz=0

According to this news, Hye Kyo will not be participating in "Europe Raiders"

She did receive the offer, but has declined to participate.

source as stated

Thank you for the quick update :) Honestly I'm relief when knowing that she declined the offer since I remember in an interview, she once shared about the feeling on the rising fame in China that she's happy about it, but also feels sad because it's been a while she hasn't been active in her motherland. I was truly touched by her sincere thought on the deep sadness. Hence I truly wish she will do a domestic drama/movie or at least more activities. However, the decision is affected by many factors and whatever she does, I wish her happiness. Knowing that she has developed a close bond with DOTs' cast makes me feel happy and seeing her bright smiles is such a precious treatment to my day. I have never crushed this hard, truthfully...

And hello I'm new here :lol: Thank you sunbaes for keeping this "house" so sincere, calm and alive. People say "Like idol, like fans" and the atmosphere that you guys have created brings me the same feeling as Kyo's. Much appreciation ^_^

• Like 14

Thanks all for the translations and updates.  Words can not express how much I respect and admire this beautiful and kind-hearted woman :wub:  So happy and proud of the love she deservingly receives for DotS.

Beautiful old pics of Kyo

623636a9jw1f34ow9p04rj20dk0dcq3z.jpg623636a9jw1f34owaf3wlj20o00dcjs6.jpg623636a9jw1f34owb1ngfj20fz0dc75w.jpg

Spoiler

623636a9jw1f34ox1f2g6j20o00dct9h.jpg623636a9jw1f34ox3k1anj20o00dcdi2.jpg

• Like 20

12 hours ago, sunflower91_ said:

DoTs villain Argus talks about episode 11 -SHK hostage scene, the gist somehow of that article talks on the difficulty in acting that hostage scene where he will hit SHKs face with the gun , hope someone can translate the whole article coz I cant rely fully on google trans

@joongkyo If you don't mind, please share your translation about what David Lee McInnis say about SHK. I saw you translation in Song-Song Kikyo thread, but I don't dare to just copy paste it here without your permission. Because not all SHK fans read Song Song Kikyo thread. Thanks in advanced.

Edit.... already been translate by @hclover96. Thanks a lot ... 

Edited by suellen88
Just for clarified...
  • Like 3

Guest RoseS

So beautiful!

Descendants of the Sun - 태양의 후예's photo.
Descendants of the Sun - 태양의 후예
April 20, 2015 · 
K0srxReVLKP.png
 · 

Song Hye Kyo shows off her graceful charms in pictorial for J.ESTINA

Actress Song Hye-kyo unveiled her elegant beauty in a new pictorial.

Song Hye-kyo revealed her beauty and grace in the new pictorial for global luxurious jewelry brand J.ESTINA that was released April 20. The previous pictorial, released last January, has received a hot response from female customers by releasing its La Cruna line, which featured half moon shaped stones and jewelry, showing off sophisticated yet graceful beauty.

J.ESTINA launched La Cruna again this year. The muse of J.ESTINA pulled off great in the new La Cruna jewelry in the released pictorial.

The new La Cruna line features half moon shaped luna stones in a line. Song Hye-kyo is wearing two La Cruna necklaces layered together, showing off their charms

Meanwhile, Song Hye-kyo is planning to appear on KBS 2TV’s new television series, ‘Descendants of the Sun’.

Cr: Get It K, J.ESTINA | heart emoticon admin SJKinnocentgirL

Interview part 1     http://kpopherald.koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=201604211710249562761_2

Hi, i am new here. I have been watching SHK unnie since All-In and I've loved her ever since. However, dots brought me to soompi forum, where i found a huge community. I am happy that I could hear more information about our goddess and to support her in her future endeavours. nice to know everyone. I will start backreading slowly too and nice to know everyone. thankyou beforehand for all the translations :) 

• Like 12

I do not know anything about Korean award giving bodies, but what are the criteria for winning this Daesang award?

Is it a popularity contest? If it is an acting award, KYO should be the front runner, IMO!

She delivered an almost flawless performance! inlove

What do I know? Just smack me on the head smackHappygrin

• Like 3

Thank you everyone for the all the wonderful translations and articles! :wub:  

So glad she didn't take the role in the "European Raiders". I don't mind if she's going to be paired up with Tony Leung since he's a really good actor. However, if it's Wu Yi Fan, it's a no go to me. I do trust Kyo's judgments. She's not the type to take on roles with blockbuster assurance. She's the type to take roles that challenge her as an actress. I remember her interviews sharing how much she wanted to take the roles in Hwang Jin Yi and Today despite few negative responses. She really wanted the audience to see her as an actress and not just a beautiful face. 

I do agree with everyone that she should take domestic projects first. Personally, I hope it's a movie with popular and award winning veteran actors like Song Kang Ho, Yoo Ji Tae and Ha Jung Woo. She's the queen in terms of Korean dramas, but in Korean movies, it's still a hit or miss. So I hope she could cement herself both as a Queen of Kdrama and Korean movies. Is it too much? I feel greedy as a fan. lol. 

If not, just a few new endorsements and cfs will do. :wub:

viewimage.php?id=3eb2de21edcb3dad77b0&no

dc

• Like 19