Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

wow what a breaking news and its all over the net and news  , so happy for SHK finally she found her Mr Right and soon to settle down , wishing all her all the best ! since it is reported by Dispatch and other reliable k news , then its really confirmed to be true , well its just a matter of time that they announced their wedding plan , as SHK said , " a gift for those who patiently waits " , i hope this announcement was not pre -empted by that section TV news as they might release their statement in a latter date considering that October is quite far! anyways , I am wishing all the best for them!

from Dispatch

http://www.dispatch.co.kr/802850

and from soompi

Breaking: Song Joong Ki And Song Hye Kyo To Get Married In October

song-hye-kyo-song-joong-ki-xpn.jpg

A legendary K-drama land romance is coming true in real life!

It has now been announced that Korea’s dream couple Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo will be getting married in October.

The agencies of the two co-stars of 2016 hit drama “Descendants of the Sun,” Blossom Entertainment and United Artists Agency (UAA), have issued a joint statement on July 5.

It reads as follows:

“Hello. This is Blossom Entertainment and UAA.

“First of all, we give our thanks to the Korean and international fans who have shown a lot of interest in and love for Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo. Also, we ask for your understanding as we convey this surprising news.

“Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo will be holding a wedding ceremony on the final day of October, 2017. A marriage is not only a private matter but also a meeting between two families, so it was a delicate situation in many ways.

“There was no choice but to be cautious prior to marriage, and so we are at last conveying this message. We ask for everyone’s understanding.

“We send the couple our best wishes for their beautiful future together, and the two actors will be conveying the news to their fans separately. Thank you.”

Congratulations to the couple!

https://www.soompi.com/2017/07/04/song-joong-ki-song-hye-kyo-get-married-october/

“많은 축복 바랍니다”…송혜교♥송중기, 월 결혼

“많은 축복 바랍니다”…송혜교♥송중기,10월 결혼

““많축복 바랍니다”…송혜교♥송중기, 10월 결혼많은 교♥송중기, 10월

• Like 4

Guest RoseS

so funny :D

https://www.soompi.com/2017/07/04/song-hye-kyos-agency-denies-rumors-pregnancy-knowledge-dating-timeline/

----------------------

https://www.vogue.com.tw/feature/celebritynews/content-34568.html

Celebrity News>

Song Hye Kyo: love is a kind of communication do everything we can to break up when the relationship is not back

Updated: 7/4/2017   7 HOURS AGO

"The descendants of the sun" Although it has been separated by a year, but as Shen urn at the end of the wine, is still memorable.

Song Hye Kyo recalled the mood of the award: at the end of the ceremony, about two o'clock in the morning, and the director, Mr. Song Zhongji, Miss Jin Zhiyuan together to chat with the barbecue shop many things, no reason to feel very happy for themselves. 
Compared to the award itself, once again we have to work together partners can meet again, encourage each other the opportunity, so particularly grateful.

You mention their own appreciation Jiang Mu Yan this is not the actor took the role of walking, there are other female roles you especially appreciate it? 
Song Hye Kyo: rather than a particular character like a face, but I hope that through my acting, that character will face the situation and charm, persuasive to show to the audience.

Song Huixiao cited "Sparrow Phoenix" and "Bride hundred percent", for example, this type of film "has a time to contend with, will not disappear and can continue to attract the power", or like Julia Roberts Starred in the romantic comedy, has been out of a simple story of Cinderella, the film will not be engraved and naturally not contrived, "This is mainly from the power of the actors, I dream of leaving such a film."

Would you think about the matter getting older? Or imagine the future will become more than 40 years of their own way? 
Song Hye Kyo: Instead, you can try the type of work that can not be done in a child, or expand the breadth of the work, so as an actor, I think it is a good time.

Although I am not anxious about the external part, but still aware of their own body or face gradually change, so will feel nervous.

I naturally as long as a little attention to easy to fat, in general, to do four days a week to have to maintain the state of yoga. The past is still lazy, and now feel a little start into the road of sports poisoning. And fear of appearing in the face of wrinkles, I hope it can be used as a tool for the performance, in this regard, I really feel full of generous Yan really super handsome!

If you play with a female actor, who would you like to play with? 
Song Hye Kyo: I have imagined a ticket girl debut of the screen, in that scene is never absent people have full Yan predecessors, Jin Huixiu predecessors.

I am very curious about what kind of way they will perform in the field, but also want to know when they stand on the same stage, I will have what kind of resonance with them. I want to see the script content is that girls are not used as a supporting role, but the female partners to start some of the stories and content.

I heard that Hollywood will plan the launch of the girls version of the "Ocean's Eleven deceive", if South Korea can launch such a work will be how good? In addition, I would like to work with my fellow actor Miss Jeong Chi-yin, Miss Sun Yizhen, who have a completely different character from me, and I have a much deeper experience in the film.

What is the relationship between the twenties and the female actor companion? 
Song Hye Kyo: At that time also want to become close to the female actors, will also pay attention to everyone's situation; Song Yuner, Choi Jiayou, Park Shuai-mei, Kim Hee-sun ... these sisters are very take care of me.

In the twenties, there is an atmosphere in which girls are difficult to maintain a good partnership, even if they are not deliberately, they often form a competitive situation or are used to compare the situation.

After twenty generations, and experienced a lot of things into the third half of the thirty, began to realize that the competition is actually meaningless.

But now there is a strong desire to want to actor's identity, and my generation of actors face to face more in-depth understanding; as a partner, as a woman, want to know what kind of idea she had, What kind of life, but also ready to recognize each other's strengths and humbly learn, but also from the other body found that I want to help strengthen the point.

2017070373551569.jpg

play_new.gifSong Hye Kyo beautiful model, from this series

It seems that you do not believe that the so-called woman's enemy is actually a woman that argument.

Song Hye Kyo: Yes! Even if the enemy, as long as mutual respect like. If it is me, it will be my, but if the other side, it should be good to let go, should not be overly greedy unscrupulous means to have.

In other words, between boys and girls is not the meaning of friendship? 
Song Hye Kyo: It seems like this really, my side and no male friends. Most of the same is the same office of the same sub-Yen, as well as with the works of the secondary base is considered very familiar, but for them I should only often treat the good sister, right?

Do you think marrying a family is an important value for life? 
Song Hye Kyo: Many people around me are really married and have children (laughs), I will have this idea, but the time to see things very simple, but now it becomes more and more difficult. After all, people can see the limited, but look at people's eyes will become more specific, and listen to the people around the argument, the marriage of the fantasy is also increasingly disappear.

Are you optimistic about love? 
Song Hye Kyo : in the best of my ability to see this part, should be part of the optimist. In the period of communication, will only focus on that person.

But after the end of the head will not return, during the communication has done all of my personal can, so there seems to be no regret or reluctantly feel; even if so hard if it is still unable to bear fruit, you can Accept this end.

After the intercourse between the artists to break up the relevant content of the report, there must be "back to the friendly predecessors / younger relations" such a narrative, but in fact not to return to the relationship between strangers? 
Song Hye Kyo: I really do not know how handsome and refreshing, have a way to become a good predecessors / younger generation relationship.

Since the break up after the exchanges, not the old age should not go to it?

Speaking to the next person, I think this is also a courtesy and respect.

I and my friends will say this, "Even if this love, once the break even next door Pharaoh is not as good as ah! Next door Pharaoh will occasionally help to nail a nail!

You started working in the community very early. What is the time to say about the hour after the beginning of the act? 
Song Hye Kyo: Even if I can point out some of the mistakes that may be made in the future, I may regret something, and teach her how to avoid it, but I think I should not do such a thing. 
In the growth of this road, fall, hurt, experience pain, trial, I think is necessary process; but there is one thing I want to say to her! Please remember to lose weight!

play_new.gifSong Huiqiao London show show review 

2017070375278569.jpg

wow i have not been on soompi in so long...:ph34r::ph34r: I came cause I heard the marriage news :D:D anyways I'm glad she is doing well. (im up to date with shk, just not on soompi) I will lurk around here more often hahaha 

• Like 1

Guest RoseS

Both Agencies announce of October 31/2017. Then it's not wrong when sharing .......

(credit to all right owners) http://www.dispatch.co.kr/803099

Song Hye Kyo, please give another surprise: drama or movie:rolleyes: Missed you on screens......:cold_sweat:

f45c2cbafb8bd346cf782bc29bdb1de5.jpg

Article Enter / Modify: 2017-07-05 09:48 AM

Song Ji-gi is still 'loyal'.

20170705080032_lhj_4947.jpg

"Do not go there."

20170705083658_2.jpg

I can not take my eyes off to the end.

20170705080020_lhj_4831-1.jpg

I did it five minutes ago.

20170705080021_lhj_4844.jpg

I will wait for you first.

20170705080024_lhj_4882.jpg

Right, your ideal type

20170705080023_lhj_4877.jpg

Song Hye-kyo .

20170705093919_add.jpg

How to break up is also special.

20170705080026_lhj_4929.jpg

"I enjoyed it today."

20170705080027_lhj_4932.jpg

I send her sharply.

[Dispatch = Moon Geun Ho, Song Eun Song, Kim Soo Ji, Kim Ji Ho reporter] Song Ji Kee and Song Hye Kyo announced marriage. On the last day of October, I make a relationship for life.

'Dispatch' was convinced of their dedication. I also saw a date. But I could not write ~ just yet . Above all, the goal of this coverage was not marriage but marriage.

"The two are meeting very seriously. I think about marriage. "(Entertainment industry official)

If you are simply dating, you can prove a few pictures. But marriage is different. There are a lot of variables, from goal to goal. I had no choice but to approach it carefully.

Next is January Tokyo date . The acquaintances of two people told (dispatch) that "Song Jung-geum expressed his heart in Tokyo this day."

20170705075950_lhj_6421.jpg

Song Hye-kyo comes down first.

20170705075951_lhj_6423.jpg

What can you see here?

20170705085910_lhj_6424.jpg

That's why she is loved.

20170705092532_lhj_6426.jpg

Song Hye-kyo moved along with the party.

20170705081759_66.jpg

So, first gone?

20170705092533_lhj_6428.jpg

That 's right.

20170705092534_lhj_6429.jpg

"Tell me what ♬"

20170705075955_lhj_6429.jpg

I waited for Song Jung-ki.

20170705075956_lhj_6430.jpg

"How did this woman come to me?" (Yoo Se-jin)

Song Jung-ki prepared a surprise party. I invited close friends. On the spot, I introduced a woman who wants to have a future together. It was Song Hye Kyo.

The relationship of the two begins with the "descendants of the sun". Drama lover becomes couple of reality. So, I think that the first prize is directed by Kim Eun Sook and Lee Bok Bok?

20170705080021_s__5554545.jpg

Song Song invited two people last month. And I did not forget to thank you.

20170705080019_s__5554544.jpg

"Happy ending"

20170705094150_add2.jpg

Now, Song Jong-ki will only be loyal to one woman.

20170705094201_add3.jpg

I hope you always sing happy songs. It's Song Song Couple.

<Photo = Lee Seung-hoon, Lee Ho-joon, Min Kyung-bin>

-------------------------------------------------------

KBS World congratulation to :heart:

Waiting for news of SHK's new project(drama, movie):rolleyes:

It's been a while since I last post here..What a great news to wake up to..:D

FINALLY!!!!It's been a looooooong road!!!I'm so happy for our favorite Korean actress!!!She's been through a lot and now happiness or should I say her Mr. Right found her!!I'm ecstatic to say it!!You totally deserve it unni!!!I know Song Joong Ki will take care of her..He seems to be a great guy!

• Like 4

Mr. Right is Song Joong Ki!

What fantastic news to cheer the fans up upon the second half of 2017.

Congratulations to the Song couple, and all the best of luck to come! :)

Guest RoseS

Star News

[Singles] Song Hye-kyo, acting after marriage .. 'rejoice' Ko Hyunjung and breathing

Enter the article 2017.07.05 at 8:53 am Last edited 2017.07.05 at 8:53 am Original article

0002627116_001_20170705085356236.jpg?type=w540
Song Hye Kyo, Go Hyun Jung / Photo = Money Today Star News

Actress Song Hye-kyo will actively continue acting in movies after marriage. 

According to the film industry on May 5, Song Hye - kyo plans to appear in the movie 'Ryohei' in the second half of this year. Song Hye-kyo's appearance in Korean movies is only three years since his "Life in My Heart" in 2014. Hallyu star Song Hye-kyo has been featured in Chinese films such as 'I am a Queen' and 'Taepyeongwol' after 'My Life'. 

Song Hye-kyo will play the lead role. Koh Hyun Jung and her sisters are planning to work together. The production is made of 'warships' The Foreign Ministry has planned a separate film to illuminate the issue of comfort women while preparing for the 'military war'. Song Hye-kyo received a proposal from the end of last year and expressed sympathy for her purpose. The filmmaker waited for the film while focusing on the "warship" and the production of "relics" was delayed. 

Song Hye - kyo announced that she will marry Song Ji - kee, who is in the drama "Dawn of the Sun", on October 31. 

Song Hye-kyo is said to be planning a concert with his newly-married life and acting after the 'rejoicing' is going to be produced after the marriage. [▶ Star News alone] [▶ Star Photo] typo reporter aoi@mtstarnews.com <Copyright owner ⓒ 'Real-time entertainment sports breaking news, star's everything' Star news, reprint and redistribution prohibited> 

http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=108&aid=0002627116

--------------------------------------------

-https://www.soompi.com/2017/07/04/song-joong-ki-song-hye-kyo-acquaintances-describe-how-love-story-began/

-http://couch-kimchi.com/2017/07/04/song-joong-ki-and-song-hye-kyo-are-getting-married/

Really happy to hear the great news on July 4 special day, I believe all our kyonatics so excited that kyo is getting married with her loved SJK, expecting they have wonderful family lives and lovely SS baby soon, hope to see her in some activities , congratulations to SS couple, 

• Like 3

Guest RoseS

Chinese report, 

http://mp.weixin.qq.com/s/gTHQ48Y_5kl8MJTliVKLwg

Song Hui Qiao Song Zhongji married: the best love, is to become an idol drama

Original 2017-07-05 sister sister sister

0?wx_fmt=gif&tp=webp&wxfrom=5&wx_lazy=1

✎ Sentimental

640?wx_fmt=gif&tp=webp&wxfrom=5&wx_lazy=1

Crying tears, broke down in tears, the keyboard is not fixed.

Today, our collective lovelorn.

Lovelorn reason is that the sun's descendants finally finale, because Song Zhongji and Song Hye Kyo issued a marriage today today. Morning brush microblogging time, I look crazy look at the wedding, really, than I am also happy wedding.

A child to see idol feel false is not true, those sweet away from us too far away, those who are ruthless too unrealistic. But this time, the double song directly to the marriage letter thrown in my face - the sun's descendants of those high-sweet will not be fake, are true. Liu Shizhen surreal was Song Zhongji live a reality, he looked Song Hye Kyo's eyes, not the descendants of the sun, but the sun.

640?wx_fmt=jpeg&tp=webp&wxfrom=5&wx_lazy=1

When Wu Yanzu told me that they were married, I screamed for three minutes. The original two people do not recognize the affair, that is, to release the marriage news.

Really good like this pair of ah, from the sun's descendants, I have been chasing two people, from the stage to the back of the scenes, from the TV to the real life, they are really sweet. Before a lot of stars to marry, will put a pile of predecessors out of the street, said their regret, to help them clean up those bad past. Only they announced the marriage of the moment, the whole network are lit up and applauded. The so-called good couple Tiancheng, that is the double song it

Song Zhongji himself into the town of Liu, funny little moving non-stop, to Song Huiqiao like a fairy tale love. Who said no love it, obviously there is such a pair of affectionate and lovely people, put themselves into an idol drama to see you ah.

See the successful conclusion of the Song Dynasty, I thought to another twists and turns of a pair of - Lin Chi-ling and Jerry Yan.

Jerry Chou some time ago and Lin Chi-ling complex rumors, said, "that depends on her attitude." So Lin Chi-ling had a look of obscure, said: "Every time we all talk about this, we may have to change the same communication software. "

In fact, if the words Chengxu really determined, only need a phone, no matter how sad she was too much blame, as long as he reached out, she obviously would hesitate to follow him. But he was weak and timid, only empty call, not really stand in front of her.

Kangxi to a small s face seriously asked Lin Chi-ling, love in the other thing that makes you angry? Lin Chi-ling look obscure, probably do not understand my heart it, if each other can not understand each other's ideas, do not cherish each other, it will hurt.

Their half life are wasting each other, the best age together, to the present both sides still lack a formal identity. Most of the entertainment are married to marry, married to marry, he always reluctant to give her a promise, he shirked him has been looking for opportunities to find a reason, but in fact, true love, it is the most needless reason. True love is urgent, is the double song "We do not publish love news, we get married directly."

Really love you, that is obviously so many people looked, I still afraid you were tripped over the skirt, even the road is not good. True love is always let you live in my eyes, true love is the thought for the rest of my life with you, I am full of hope for the rest of my life. Rather than Jicheng Xu-style test and shirk.

Idol drama best ending, that is, the two protagonists married in the play; idol the best ending, that is, in the play sweet turned the audience, but also touched the audience in the play. These two points, the sun's descendants have done.

Song Hye Kyo Ming Ming and rain took the play, Song Zhongji obviously also played wolf boy, but the play finished nothing on the follow-up, it is probably like that sentence: before you met, I have a lot of requests for the future.After meeting you, I only ask for you.

Liu said in the play when the town said: obviously I want to play with you romance, but finally the total seems to be large. But he finally put the promise in the drama, in the play outside the cash. Many people say that he will naturally lift, in fact, not the most touching love must be because from the heart, mouthsweet because sweet, sweet because Song Hui Qiao live in his heart inside ah.

Song Hye Kyo in the activities to find his eyes, and gentle and moving. After love, she lived the most gentle and princess look.

Suddenly you really believe that love ah, you do not find do not give up, sooner or later one day, your dream lover Bigboss, he will ride a helicopter landing to your head, pressing and rushed to embrace you. And you together to overcome the mediocre life, together through the clutter, live into love film.

-----------------------------

(SHK searching for funitures, for couple house? Song Joong Ki bought with nearly 8 or 9 millions US dollars):D

Guest RoseS

http://www.ilovekstars.com/news/post/7836/

On the afternoon of July 5, Song Joong Ki will appear online after the announcement of his marriage with Song Hye Kyo this morning.

V App will webcasts "Movie Talk" for the movie, "Battleship Island" starring Song Joong Ki, So Ji Sub and more. Blossom Entertainmet confirmed that Song Joong Ki will appear on the live broadcast to talk about the movie. But because the marriage news was annouced prior to the live broadcast, Song Joong Ki will surely be asked and talk about his marriage with Song Hye Kyo.

------------------------------------

And in the early morning of the 5TH OF THE 5th, when the two-SONG BROKERAGE FIRM CONFIRMED THAT 2 people will get married at the end of October, the Seoul Sports newspaper also called song joong-ki's mother, how about the marriage of the son, song The Mother said, " Great, very happy :" and please very much welcome the daughter-in-law as a member of the family.
Source: Seoul Sports newspaper