Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Special Appearance Drama 2024: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

Guest tianared

Damn, my bubble's burst.

Thanks for the confirmation :)

Does Song Hye Kyo say anything nice about Bi througout the Full House events in China?

Guest angel2nyt

Okay, here is one of the articles I've translated--

During a press conference on the 15th in Changsha, China for "Full House" promotional activities, Song Hye Gyo was asked by reporters to give her insight on why Korean female entertainers resort to suicide. The most recent deaths from singer Unee and actress Jung Da Bin has fueled these questions and most of all, has shocked many.

She confesses that "Korean entertainers really do experience a lot of stress, however, I do not understand why they would choose that method [suicide] as their solultion."

She says, " I am saddened and in grief that my colleagues decided to leave the world because of their stress." She again reinforces that although life gets stressful, you cannot resort to suicide as a way to fixing your problems and adds that she tries her best to stay positive.

Also at the press conference, she talked about how her personality has changed from "Autumn Tale" in 2000 to filming "Full House" with Bi in 2004. She says she became more of an extrovert and this helps when dealing with stress.

PS Winnie sis, Bi is so sweet to our SHG! They sure would have a beautiful daughter...can't wait to see her! ;) Hee. Okay, my imagination is speaking right now. lol.

oh goodness.. im so late..

but im so happy that she's very positive in her outlook in life.. i guess she must have that quality from her mom after all the trials they have overcome..

Guest tearsinh3aven

SHG seems like a very relaxed person, yet very extrovert. You can tell by her looking at her expressions. Yet, it is great to hear she's very open-minded and very considerate.

Has anyone seen this from her photoshoot vid? She really knows to to present herself, very pretty gal.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=GZCcXnCBBto

Guest lilsh0rtnancy

SHG seems like a very relaxed person, yet very extrovert. You can tell by her looking at her expressions. Yet, it is great to hear she's very open-minded and very considerate.

Has anyone seen this from her photoshoot vid? She really knows to to present herself, very pretty gal.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=GZCcXnCBBto

Ohh! I've never seen that before. Thanks for sharing. She looks good. It must be very difficult to keep smiling, since there's only so many different ways you can smile, but she looks good!

There's a partial translation for the FH special in the Bi thread if anyone is interested. I forgot what page its on though, so you gotta backtrack a bit but it's definitely worth it.

Hope everyone had a Happy Chinese New Year!

Hii SHKers,

I drop here just to share some thought after CHangsa trip.

Flashback in 2004, SHK message for her fans in June (early June 2004, correct me if im wrong)

“………………,

As I told you, don’t trust any other articles on newspaper without my MENTION, just think about articles as article,

……………………”

Actually this message released to dismiss the rumors regarding her wedding with LBH (her x-bf) in Nov 2004.

So, what I want to highlight is the parts that she MENTIONed in Changsa Trip esp her relationship with Bi

1) Converse on phone whenever she free.

2) See each other frequently

3) They are STILL good friends

SHKers, please check either our girl did it to her other co-stars. If not… then….hee hee again, our dreammm! :blush:

And again, guys remember when she answered one question in one interview during her MGI promo at Japan (08/2006)

Interviewer : For me, career is more important than love/romance…Yes or No

SHK : No

Interviewer : SHK, you think that love relationship is more important than work?

SHK : I am now at the right age for getting married, therefore, I believe love relationship is important to me.

See, our girl did MENTIONed about marriage.

Mayb becos of this point, she still attended Bi’s premiere even Kimbab issue still hot topic on that time. LOVE is more important than CAREER. Sooo sweet. :blush:

Aja! Aja!

Guest precious_rain

thanks for this girl.

They must be really close friends. You don't talk frequently to guys on the phone if you are not close with him right? And see each other too on a busy schedule?

If they are not a couple YET, then they may be dating.

Thanks for the news, she looks great than ever in Changsa promotion .Can't really wait to see her new movie , it looks promising and she is so beautiful in the poster :w00t:

Actually, i'm just so happy to see her , it makes my day ,hehe.

Hii SHKers,

Flashback in 2004, SHK message for her fans in June (early June 2004, correct me if im wrong)

“………………,

As I told you, don’t trust any other articles on newspaper without my MENTION, just think about articles as article,

……………………”

Actually this message released to dismiss the rumors regarding her wedding with LBH (her x-bf) in Nov 2004.

So, what I want to highlight is the parts that she MENTIONed in Changsa Trip esp her relationship with Bi

1) Converse on phone whenever she free.

2) See each other frequently

3) They are STILL good friends

SHKers, please check either our girl did it to her other co-stars. If not… then….hee hee again, our dreammm! :blush:

And again, guys remember when she answered one question in one interview during her MGI promo at Japan (08/2006)

Interviewer : For me, career is more important than love/romance…Yes or No

SHK : No

Interviewer : SHK, you think that love relationship is more important than work?

SHK : I am now at the right age for getting married, therefore, I believe love relationship is important to me.

See, our girl did MENTIONed about marriage.

Mayb becos of this point, she still attended Bi’s premiere even Kimbab issue still hot topic on that time. LOVE is more important than CAREER. Sooo sweet. :blush:

Aja! Aja!

ashima, no need to worry...for the stuff we have been discussing, are all coming out from their mouths, you could see it on the video clips...not from newspaper article...rest assured. :rolleyes:

My friends who know Korean, have read some comments of Kyo fans, and they are worried that some crazy Bi's fans would start to attack Kyo again based on what Bi has said. Shanda/Ballereena, am I right ? :unsure:

Those Bi fans are not just teens, some are women/housewives/Mommy already <_<

Guest soutsada7

^^thanks ashima for those little tidbits...darn it, I must have been out of it, since I don't recall her words (haha, I'm a bad fan :sweatingbullets::lol:)...anyway, whatever she chooses, I'm with her all the way :P

edit:

haha, winnie sis, for some reason your last sentence cracked me up :lol: >_<...I don't even want to imagine the raging reactions should the two do decide to date or even announce that they're dating :wacko:

My friends who know Korean, have read some comments of Kyo fans, and they are worried that some crazy Bi's fans would start to attack Kyo again based on what Bi has said. Shanda/Ballereena, am I right ? :unsure:

are you serious? :blink:

geez, they need a reality check b/c whether it's SHG or not, it ain't gonna be them, that's for sure <_<

and it's even more ridiculous that they're older women,

you would hope they'd have some sense :rolleyes: ...obviously not :angry:

are you serious? :blink:

geez, they need a reality check b/c whether it's SHG or not, it ain't gonna be them, that's for sure <_<

and it's even more ridiculous that they're older women,

you would hope they'd have some sense :rolleyes: ...obviously not :angry:

My friend also found it unbelievable for mature woman to act like this...I do not know whether it is due to their culture...but in my place, only teenagers will be so obsessed to their idols. :rolleyes: Mature women are more logical and sensible in turns of idol shipping.

Guest Chiperaholic

Again...I still don't understand why women do such things like that? my god, let him choose his life, it's not like he's going to be with them anyway.

Guest p_ballereena

Does Song Hye Kyo say anything nice about Bi througout the Full House events in China?

Yes! She praises him both as an actor (natural talent) and a friend (kind-hearted and gentle), especially according to this article ==> http://kr.news.yahoo.com/service/news/shel...021717560865494

:)

ashima, no need to worry...for the stuff we have been discussing, are all coming out from their mouths, you could see it on the video clips...not from newspaper article...rest assured. :rolleyes:

Yes, there are many die-hard Korean fans on both sides that don't want the two to be more than just friends. Many anti-SHK fans are Bi fans and vice-versa. They all have their reasons for why Bi/SHK is not good for Bi/SHK, but happily, I don't think they have any ultimate say in who each ends up whom. IMHO, it just reeks of selfishness, jealousy, and small-mindedness, those antis... :fury:

hehe. While looking through the Changsa FH special video, I was trying to read SHK's lips during one of the games at the end. Her body language and facial expressions made it seem like she was talking to Bi in casual speak, but alas, video quality was too poor. : (

Guest lilsh0rtnancy

Hii SHKers,

“………………,

……………………”

Sorry, I don't get that line. Was that a direct quote from SHK or from you?

I'd rather have them date secretly and then get married later on when both are ready career-wise and relationship-wise; Where they're at the right place in their career and will have enough time to be together as a couple. Hm... if possible, like CTH. Lie to the public and then suddenly announce that he's going to marry his gf of 10 years (I think).

P.S. Thank you to all non Bi-Kyo fans for letting us enjoy our moment without spoiling it. You guys must be sick of all this Bi-Kyo talk, but yet you gals are still supportive so muchas gracias!

god, that would be awful huh? i hope they have some sense.. He deserves to have someone.. I mean.. if not SHK unnie, be it other girls, I would still be supportive of him. Sigh... I guess their obsession has gone on to another level, which is really scary.

I guess Bi-kyo shippers would protect her, i think. hahaha.. I know I would... lolz..

it's really sweet to hear that they still talk on the phone frequently.. if nt couple or dating, it's nice to have close friends who are in the field itself. It's kind of hard to find good friends, good to hear they have always maintain that good relationship.. The kimbap incident... Attending each other's premier. That's nice...

I highlighted that lol I wonder if SHK's male fans would go crazy too.

I think in Korea, most of the SHK fans are females. There are more male fans in other countries.

Guest Denstradamus

Hey i'm a SHK fan and i would go crazy...POSITIVELY crazy if she was to end up with a guy like Rain! Anyways, speaking of talking on the phone frequently, i remember Rain said in an interview on a talk show that he doesn't believe a guy and a girl can be be close. He alluded to how he can only be close with someone he cares about and is in love with. Noonas (older sisters) dont count!