Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Special Appearance Drama 2024: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

Guest soutsada7

Does Song Hye Kyo have a new movie up called geisha?

yes, the character she portrays was a geisha and the movie's called "hwangjini"

and a big welcome to our new surfers in this thread :hugs:

Guest tianared

I saw the tudou clip.. They were exchanging smiles and laughing away, it was really cute... Like couples in love... Okay.. maybe not to create any false hopes, it's like they were in Full House again, the last episod in particular. So sweet...

I noticed Hye Kyo unnie likes to wear dresses.. it look so nice on her petite frame. ^^ I love her shoes! Esp the white ones... ^^

Does anyone have the entire program on video and a basic translation as well? Really would love to see what was being said at this event? Thanks.

I watched the video of the Full House special Yisheng Yishi. And at one point SHK was talking, and I caught "Bi (Ji Hoon sshi)" and "love a lot/really love (mani sarang)" and "please (juseyo)" in the same sentence. Does anyone know what she's really talking about? Is she talking about herself or perhaps asking the fans to always love Bi?

Guest evenstar7377

Bi said this in the fans meeting and the KBS show has shown 'the adorable girl' and 'marriage' part of the fans meeting in the KBS clip. You could see Hyekyo was smiling very sweetly when she heard that Bi wanted to have a baby girl that looks like her. :rolleyes:

What is she thinking at that time when she heard it ? :blush:

thanks everyone for sharing all the clips,translation and picture of BI-KYo in china...i am still grinning from ear to ear because of all these news on bi-kyo..

but one things that made me jump of joy are the things that BI said..it's like opening himself and how he feels about hye kyo...

- SHK is my best collaboration partner

- the most lovable girl is beside me now (pointing to shk)

- and of course saying he wants her daughter to look like hye kyo! :D

gosh! i can't seem to contain my excitement...i hope to hear more good news from them soon..

Right on BI....

i am just really happy..and i am celebrating right now! :D

Guest charles0702

welcome everyone who are new to our wonderful shk unni thread.. i hope you all enjoy posting in here.. i am glad to see new people here.. :blush:

shanda sis, thanx for updates and translations.. and thanx to winnie sis for tranlations and updates..

thanx to everyone who posted pix of shk unni.. she looks radiant and very healthy and happy looking.. i am just happy see pix of our soompi queen.. can't wait till her new movie..

I watched the video of the Full House special Yisheng Yishi. And at one point SHK was talking, and I caught "Bi (Ji Hoon sshi)" and "love a lot/really love (mani sarang)" and "please (juseyo)" in the same sentence. Does anyone know what she's really talking about? Is she talking about herself or perhaps asking the fans to always love Bi?

Hyekyo is saying....Please continue to support / love Jihoon and Songhyekyo. I think she has said in all the events. :rolleyes:

Guest p_ballereena

yes, the character she portrays was a geisha and the movie's called "hwangjini"

and a big welcome to our new surfers in this thread :hugs:

Hwang Jini was a kiesang, not a geisha. Make of it what you will, but Koreans get pretty defensive when you equate giesha (which is Japanese), with kiesang, which is the Korean term for what Hwang Jini was. I was politely scolded by someone (a Korean living in Korea) on another forum for describing a kiesang as a Korean version of a giesha. Geishas have been portrayed in the West (whether correctly or not) as glorified prostitutes and perhaps some of this defensiveness is a reaction to this, and also probably has a lot to do with the troubled history between Japan and Korea. :sweatingbullets:

Guest charles0702

Hwang Jini was a kiesang, not a geisha. Make of it what you will, but Koreans get pretty defensive when you equate giesha (which is Japanese), with kiesang, which is the Korean term for what Hwang Jini was. I was politely scolded by someone (a Korean living in Korea) on another forum for describing a kiesang as a Korean version of a giesha. Geishas have been portrayed in the West (whether correctly or not) as glorified prostitutes and perhaps some of this defensiveness is a reaction to this, and also probably has a lot to do with the troubled history between Japan and Korea. :sweatingbullets:

thanx for the clarification.. just like soutsada sis, i thought hwangjini was a geisha :sweatingbullets: i am so glad you clarified the difference... now i know not to refer "hwangjini" as a geisha. :lol:

Hyekyo is saying....Please continue to support / love Jihoon and Songhyekyo. I think she has said in all the events. :rolleyes:

thanx winnie sis for posting what shk unni said.. she is so polite and humble.. and to say that at all the full house events makes me respect her more.. she seems so down to earth in the interviews.. i will do my best to always support shk unni.. :lol:

Guest soutsada7

oh, haha, thanks for the correction :sweatingbullets: I guess it was rather presumptuous of me to equate geisha to keisang without further research :blush: anyway, I'll definitely remember this, thanks p_ballereena :D I learn something new everyday :lol:

Guest pips_feefa

soutsada7- thank you for your welcome! i do really enjoy my surfing on Hye-gyo unnie thread!

Miss Bouakham- thank you to you too! i really enjoy your BiKyo fanfic " Years Gone By ". updates soon okay?

welcome everyone who are new to our wonderful shk unni thread.. i hope you all enjoy posting in here.. i am glad to see new people here.. :blush:

shanda sis, thanx for updates and translations.. and thanx to winnie sis for tranlations and updates..

thanx to everyone who posted pix of shk unni.. she looks radiant and very healthy and happy looking.. i am just happy see pix of our soompi queen.. can't wait till her new movie..

i really like her look right now, so fresh and natural! especially in that 2nd day promoting full house..she looks good! :)

Guest ruthie08

:w00t::w00t: wow! thanks to everyone who contributed, translated, posted everyone who's invovlve this BIKYO CRAZE...i just cant believe that those 3 days of their promotion goes faster compared to my 3 days work ( so not fair!)....pwuahahaha :D seriously, when i saw that pic of bi starring at shk i almost die due to happiness, well, its just too beautiful to look at... i keep on giggling here...and its not a good sight coz people might think im going crazy! :blush: again i would like to give MY DEEPEST GRATITUDE and WARMEST THANK U TO EVERYONE! UR HARDWORKS ARE WELL APPRECIATED BY RUTHIE!!!! LUVYAH ALL!!!! :lol:;)

miss b, ILUV UR SIGGIES!!!

and WELCOME TO ALL NEWBIES!!!!

p_ballereena, when i saw your avatar, i thought to myself "When did they took this picture together?" :huh: then i realized that it was beautifully photoshopped :lol: ...now i wish they had done a photoshoot together, but perhaps that's asking for a little too much ;)

Miss Bouakham- thank you to you too! i really enjoy your BiKyo fanfic " Years Gone By ". updates soon okay?

hi ifa, i'm working on it ;)

miss b, ILUV UR SIGGIES!!!

thanks ruthie :blush: