Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Special Appearance Drama 2024: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

No, unfortunately, it's not possible to see what she's saying, but what is clear to me is that SHK seems to genuinely be having a good time here. Not so much when she's standing in front of the audience and answering questions, but when she's watching the video screen behind her with Bi sitting next to her, when she's playing the games, and at the end, when Bi is pouring something into that LOVE sign, her smiles all seem to be purely Song Hye-Kyo the person, not the professional/actress, having a good time. Bi, on the other hand, seems (understandably) more reserved and careful about his actions and where he lets his eye wander to. I don't remember which clip it was but I definitely saw him once start to look at SHK and then catch himself and look away. There seems to be more of a professional tone to his behavior, except for some very, very brief moments. :sweatingbullets:

I noticed that too. Before, when I saw only a couple of pics, I kinda thought that it was SHK who was a bit indifferent, but after seeing the videos of the 3 events, it is in fact her who was always laughing and smiling and waving voluntarily. The other thing I noticed what she is SO pretty. I just can't believe how pretty she was during those 3 events. I mean, she's always pretty, I shouldn't be surprised, but I dunno, she just seemed glowing and incredibly beautiful.

On Bi, lol, I think it's good that he seems a bit more guarded because Bi could be so expressive. Even when he looks at people, you could pretty much guess what he's thinking. And in terms of staring, he seemed to be extra careful to not let his eyes stray away so much as a glance.

Miss B.

I love your siggy :D

Okay...again .. clubbox link to the show.

presscon

全国媒体见面会(搜狐版)

http://down.clubbox.co.kr/BiKyoFamily2004/4jkkb

Full House Special Program (Part 1)

一生一世合家欢 PART 1(搜狐版)

http://down.clubbox.co.kr/BiKyoFamily2004/ajkkb

Full House Special Program (Part 2)

一生一世合家欢 PART 2(搜狐版)

http://down.clubbox.co.kr/BiKyoFamily2004/bjkkb

my friend is still uploading the fans meeting.

Can someone please upload these files to megaupload? Having trouble accessing the clubbox.

Haven't been to this forum in awhile, been so busy. When I came back, tons of events have taken place. Had to go through about 100 pages just to catch up. hehehe.

It's good that SHK is finished filming, now she can rest for a bit. Can't wait to see Hwang Jini, it looks like a exciting movie just by looking at the posters. No matter how well the movie does, I will still support her cuz I know how hard she worked.

SHK and Bi together again, in China. woot woot. That just made my day. They look so adorable together. I loved watching Full House, they looked cute in it. Hopefully they will collaberate in the future. Both are very talented and hard working. Aja aja fighting!!!

Just want to say thanks to everyone who posted pics and vids of the FH promotion event. It's so cool just looking at them.

BTW, here's a article I found on asianfanatics.net:

Actress Song Hye Gyo had a happening of waiting forty minutes on the plane due to the great number of Chinese fans that gathered to greet her.

Song Hye Gyo visited China this past 15th as part of the promotion for the KBS Drama 'Full House.'

The airport was crowded with 600 or so fans as well as the media, causing Song Hye Gyo to wait on the plane until things were settled.

Song Hye Gyo did not hold back on expressing surprise and joy to the attention being given to her. She also held a press conference with approximately 200 media personnel from 90 different organizations.

She commented on her visit to China, "I am always thankful for the great love of the fans given to me ever since 'Autumn Fairy Tale,' and even seeing the posters written in awkward Korean lets me feel the purity of the hearts of the fans."

Song Hye Gyo also held a fan meeting on the 16th following the press conference with fans gathered from all throughout China.

Meanwhile, Song Hye Gyo will return to Korea on the 17th for the 'Hwangjiny' movie which is scheduled to be released in the spring.

HAHAHA, the part where she said "posters written in awkward Korean" is funny hehehe. Aww, I love this girl.

Guest sweet_treats1812

^hahahaha...awkward korean indeed :lol: i guess she can tell which ones are natural and which ones aren't huh? ^^ it's cool of her to notice the hardwork and dedication of the fans though~

thanks so much for sharing the article with us ;) welcome back!

Guest pips_feefa

fwnc_b!- thanks to Full House make them know each other & getting closer.

wloi- thank you for the links! can't wait to watch BiKyo!

jeang-i love seeing them together too!

annete- i think SHK-unnie is one the prettiest K-actress. She looks good with Bi

winwin369- Bi is so adorable. that's sweet when he go the SHG's vilas at early in the morning!

Guest tofumui

I found this pic so cute

from Bi thread

s3422.jpg

This is a fancam of the FH special program circulating in the Chinese forum...you could see Bi and Kyo talked a lot among themselves, but I am not sure whether the quality is good enough for lips reading.

070215 ETV6 Full House ChangSha YiShengYiShi [mpg] [470.0 MB]

http://down.clubbox.co.kr/rainhkcom/nomkb

By Corinna

when i watch the video i don't notice that Rain stops to stare at SHK.. so i'm thinking it must've been just a picture angle that was caught at the right moment to make it seem like he was staring at her.. but it's such a great picture =P

tofumui, how about this one ? :rolleyes:

This photo was taken by my friend in the show. As last time, the photos that she has taken during Rain's HK concert have been stolen by reporter (hide away her logo and use in the newspaper), she is a bit careful this time and the photos are not posted everywhere. This one has been posted in hyebaragi and joyplace already, so it should be OK to share it with you all.

7B3713D82B-DA16-4165-AC38-8FE02F3B3.jpg

Guest evenstar7377

This photo was taken by my friend in the show. As last time, the photos that she has taken during Rain's HK concert have been stolen by reporter (hide away her logo and use in the newspaper), she is a bit careful this time and the photos are not posted everywhere. This one has been posted in hyebaragi and joyplace already, so it should be OK to share it with you all.

wloi! i love the photo! they were actually looking at each other with fondness...i like the way Bi looked at SHK and smiling...makes my heart melt...

Meanwhile, Song Hye Gyo will return to Korea on the 17th for the 'Hwangjiny' movie which is scheduled to be released in the spring.

Argh, spring??? We have to wait til spring??? I waited this long just to see a POSTER. What a tease <_<

http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j186/wlo...8-8FE02F3B3.jpg

Omg thanks for this photo! It's better than the other one where she's looking behind them. You're friend is the best! Poo to that reporter who stole from her last time.

Guest pips_feefa

i love the way Bi look at SHK & she smiled back to his or the way they look at each others. owh~ :blush: so sweet them!

thanks wloi for that pics above!

Guest sweet_treats1812

oh my gosh winnie! what a cool shot!!! :w00t:

i'm not really much of a bi-kyo shipper but seeing a photo like that really made me stare!!! i LOVE the way they're looking at each other!!!

and i hate how i can't find a good english equivalent of this word, but "kilig" is what i felt when i saw the pic...hahahaha...you filipinos in here can understand what i mean..if u know of a good english word to equate with "kilig," do share ^ ___ ^

Guest Chiperaholic

That's how people look at each other when they're in love. That really is such a cute picture. Does your friend have anymore pictures? Thanks for posting.

That's how people look at each other when they're in love. That really is such a cute picture. Does your friend have anymore pictures? Thanks for posting.

Actually she has taken around 300 photos...you could check on Hyebaragi and joyplace where her photos will be posted later. Just look for those photos labelled bikyofamily HK.

got this video from hyebaragi today...something like big star review.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N_ZF0T_I1iw

Guest jessie_han

Actually she has taken around 300 photos...you could check on Hyebaragi and joyplace where her photos will be posted later. Just look for those photos labelled bikyofamily HK.

hi winnie! thanks for all the pics and videos you've shared, same goes to your friends who went there and were lucky enough to see our beloved BiKyo together. i just want to ask if i need to register first in hyebaragi.com before i can view all the posts there. i've visited the site before but i can't see the posts, it seems that i need to register first. but it's kinda hard coz i don't know Korean. i hope you can help me out. thanks!

Guest pips_feefa

i can't watch from links that you give. it says " The video you have requested is not available. If you have recently uploaded this video, you may need to wait a few minutes for the video to process. " I try to refresh once again but it still shows the same results.

Guest ruthie08

oh my gosh winnie! what a cool shot!!! :w00t:

i'm not really much of a bi-kyo shipper but seeing a photo like that really made me stare!!! i LOVE the way they're looking at each other!!!

and i hate how i can't find a good english equivalent of this word, but "kilig" is what i felt when i saw the pic...hahahaha...you filipinos in here can understand what i mean..if u know of a good english word to equate with "kilig," do share ^ ___ ^

sweet treats "kilig" is the metaphor "chills run down my spine"

ahahah candy i was trying to think of it too fortunately anette is here to save us! ahahaah now im thinking of a saying "KILIG TO THE BONES!!!" okay dont mind me. im just spending my time here coz tom its back to work again!

soutsada: *huggles huggles* imishu! i know we've been very busy!

winnie: thanks for the pics and all the clips! u are one dedicated shk! pls extend our appreciation to ur friends!!!

theed: are u busy? ahahah i was checking ur site. i miss ur wacky and entertaining reviews!!!!

Guest tofumui

OMG.. that picture totally rocks.. i think i'm going to swoon.. your friend totally rocks.. i will need to check out the site now.. thanks again!!