Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Special Appearance Drama 2024: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

^^ahahaha, miss bi, great minds sure do think alike :lol: that clip was so sweet...I had a huge, cheesy smile plastered on my face :lol::P regardless of who our girl ends up with, I wish her the best :D

Soutsada! Haven't 'seen' you lately, you must be so busy :(

and i agree, i support SHG w/whoever it may be as long as she's happy :D

Pwahaha! Love your reply!! And your siggy! :D

:lol: glad you liked it ;)

Guest sisinguyen

Hi, just a quick question. Is there any sort of fansite or perhaps forum/board for our lovely BiKyo? I tried looking for one, but didn't seem to find much, or anything even.

Thanks.

i think you can access www.hyesa.com or www.songhyekyo.net to find something you want.......^^.........have fun^^

Guest rainns_fan095B76325

Pwahaha! Love your reply!! And your siggy! :D

ckeck this website:

http://www.bandstalker.com/blog/

its Agent P's headquarter... BiKyo fans are there... im one of them :)

Hi, just a quick question. Is there any sort of fansite or perhaps forum/board for our lovely BiKyo? I tried looking for one, but didn't seem to find much, or anything even.

Thanks.

ckeck this website:

Guest yum yum dimsum

yum yum dimsum ty for the icons ^^ hope you don't mind me borrowing 'em :]

borrow, grab, steal... do what you want ;):)

2qi05tf.jpg

30w8cra.jpg

4d4fbjt.jpg

daum.net :)

Guest tearsinh3aven

Wow, those pictures are upper clear. It wasn't that clear when I was watching it. At first, I thought they weren't happy, because of photos being published. Now, I know the reason why and like someone said "because they didn't understand the language".

Guest precious_rain

ckeck this website:

ckeck this website:

I think I was the one who posted this link 2 days ago. :wacko: Of course, Pau is my friend! I will meet with Agent P tonight! :sweatingbullets: What is your name in bandstalker when typing comments? Mine is "Precious". See you there!

Yes, I actually did visited the Agent P's blog after precious_rain posted the link. I only read like the first page, tho, hehe, my bad. As Denstradamus kindly pointed me to the blog too, I'm so gonna sit down and read all the stuff.

Thanks again for the kind response :)

Guest ayoepan

wekkss i'm lil bit late for this Bi-kyo news...but i'm happy about they're being together even just for FH promotion...

But i'm much happier about SHG latest movie... she looks pretty and mature in black hanbok... LOVES HER sooooo much!!!

Guest honeypia

Thank you so much for all the pictures, links and vidclips posted. I'm so happy of seeing BiKyo again and there's still chemistry just them standing next to each other. :)

Guest rainns_fan095B76325

I think I was the one who posted this link 2 days ago. :wacko: Of course, Pau is my friend! I will meet with Agent P tonight! :sweatingbullets: What is your name in bandstalker when typing comments? Mine is "Precious". See you there!

oh, im sorry... im new here, i didnt know that you posted the link 2 days ago :D

mine is "bikyo_fan03"... i dont post comments often, but i enjoy reading the comments... it makes me smile... :D

bi & kyo really look good together... they should be together for real! :D

Guest pips_feefa

hai everyone!

i'm pips_feefa of also known as ifa.

i think i've only litle post on this thread!

but being Song Hye Kyo-unnie DIE HARD FANS i have to post more!

haha!

i only know Song Hye Kyo-unnie first time when i saw her in 'Autumn In My Heart' in year 2002.

i do watch the show,but it didn't attract me at all!

at that time, i don't like Song Hye Kyo with Song Seung Hun.

i prefer with with Won Bin (i really do that time!).

haha.

but only when 'Full House' has been airing in my country Malaysia in the year 2005.

it was like a bomb to me lol!

many of friends said that it's FUNNY dramas & Song Hye Kyo is totally amazing preety..

at first, i don't trust them. because of that time,i have to move to boarding school about two years.

so,i have no time to watch any other k-dramas because i'm so busy with my studies & others stuff lol!

after i've pass high school & before go to college, i have to determined that i have to watch this 'Full House'

so, i 've bought 'Full House' DVD on my own.

guess what?

ok i'll make it short.

now i'm really really really into part Song Hye Kyo & Rain now!

DIE HARD FANS maybe!

love them being together!

OMG!

'Full House' is just amazing!

thanks to them!

p/s: THANK YOU to all SHK fans out there for the pictures,links&videoclips,especially for the SHK latest updates in China!

WOW, fanastic postings and pictures of SHK and Bi. Yes, I agreed, How can Bi has a daughter looks like SHK if she is not part of the family. Hope this dream comes true. Wishing all the Chinese Fans a Happy Chinese New Year, Xin Xiang Shi Cheng.

Guest mama bear

haha...LUVSHK your reply was so cool! haha maybe right now what we can do to help is ask for another drama!!!! with bi-kyo they'll get develop haha!!!!

wooohooo go song hye gyo! i hope...she'll made another drama or like a romantic comedy movie..i think HWANJINI is like a drama right?

Guest sweet_treats1812

haha...LUVSHK your reply was so cool! haha maybe right now what we can do to help is ask for another drama!!!! with bi-kyo they'll get develop haha!!!!

wooohooo go song hye gyo! i hope...she'll made another drama or like a romantic comedy movie..i think HWANJINI is like a drama right?

nope, hwangjini is a movie...the drama version aired already and was played by ha ji won :)

Guest soutsada7

welcome to our wonderful thread, pips_feefa :D hope you enjoy surfing and posting in this thread...have any questions relating to our hye gyo, feel free to ask ;)

miss bi: yep, I've been very, very busy lately :tears: miss all my shgers sis :P

Hi Shanna, can I have your website address, everyone is talking about it, thks

are you referring to shanda's shg website? if you are, then it's: www.songhyegyo.net :)