Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Special Appearance Drama 2024: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

Excited for this two...

Sports Chosun

Song Hye-kyo, Jang Ki-yong and pink atmosphere.. A heart-fluttering inducer without measures

Enter 2021.07.26. 10:47 am
 Revision 2021.07.26. 10:52 am
2021072701001992600127991_20210726105210270.jpg?type=w430view original
[Sports Chosun.com Reporter Park Aram] Actress Song Hye-kyo and Jang Ki-yong showed off their pink chemistry. 
On the 26th, Song Hye-kyo posted a black-and-white photo on her Instagram with the caption, "Yoon Jae-guk & Ha-young are #breaking up now." 
The photo contains the shooting site of the new SBS drama 'We're Breaking Up'. The friendly atmosphere of the scene is felt from the smiling expression of Song Hye-kyo, which can be seen slightly. Song Hye-kyo's charm, which radiates goddess beauty even from her back, is surprising. 
Meanwhile, Song Hye-kyo plays the role of Ha Young-eun in 'Now Breaking Up'. Jang Ki-yong takes on the role of Yoon Jae-guk, the male actor opposite him. tokkig@sportschosun.com 
Source Credit @https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/076/0003758812
  • Like 1

Jang Ki Young will enlist in august 23rd,so we will definitely can't see the chemistry of the leads when in press con.. little bit sad cz I thought that he will enlist at least in November,but yeah what can we do..maybe they push through all the important scene between the leads from the beginning so after JKY enlist,they only have a additional shoot to complete until September for entire drama to finish..or maybe I'm wrong, cz I'm not in the industry n doesn't know how things work there..

Is it possible that before JKY enlist,they take a shoot of press con n they will release it before drama air? Ahh,I think I just have to wait until then:sipsboba: if I can't see the press con with the both leads,at least pleaseee, they will be features in the mags photoshoot :elated:

I'm hoping they will have a photoshoot. Usually those are done in advance and maybe pre-recorded interviews or something. When he signed on for the drama, pretty sure they knew he was enlisting. So I hope they have some stuff planned with the two leads. 

Luckily, she does have the rest of the cast to help her promote. It won't be the same tho. 

Herald POP

Song Hye-kyo, the best legs pictorial.. Not only the face but also the body is pretty

Enter 2021.07.26. 12:19 pm
202107261217553381753_20210726121804_01_20210726121907219.jpg?type=w430view original
[Herald POP = Reporter Bae Jae-ryun]
202107261217553381753_20210726121804_02_20210726121907230.jpg?type=w430view original
202107261217553381753_20210726121804_03_20210726121907254.jpg?type=w430view original

Actress Song Hye-kyo showed off her perfect legs through a pictorial. 
On the 26th, Vogue Korea released a photo of the current situation with the caption, "Experience elegant luxury through the 2021FW Women's Collection, perfectly digested by actress Song Hye-kyo, the brand ambassador!" 
In the published photo, Song Hye-kyo is standing indoors in hot pants and a polo t-shirt. In particular, Song Hye-kyo not only showed off her pretty face, but also her perfect body and legs, drawing admiration from fans. 
Meanwhile, Song Hye-kyo is in the midst of filming the new SBS drama 'Now, We're Breaking Up', which is scheduled to air in the second half of this year. 'Right now, we're breaking up' is a breakup that is actually sweet, salty, spicy, bitter, written as farewell and read as love.

Jaeryun Bae popnews@heraldcorp.com

Song Hye Kyo Gives Sneak Peek Of Chemistry With Jang Ki Yong For Upcoming Drama

Song Hye Kyo Gives Sneak Peek Of Chemistry With Jang Ki Yong For Upcoming Drama

Jul 26, 2021
by D. Kim
Song Hye Kyo has shared a glimpse of her upcoming drama with Jang Ki Yong!

The two actors are currently filming for “Now, We Are Breaking Up” (literal title), an emotional romance drama also starring Choi Hee Seo, Kim Joo Heon, EXO’s Sehun, and Girl’s Day’s Yura. Song Hye Kyo will play Ha Young Eun, a manager of the design team at a fashion label who is a trendy and intelligent realist. Jang Ki Yong is the male lead Yoon Jae Guk, a wealthy and popular freelancer photographer who also has the brains and looks.

On July 26, Song Hye Kyo posted an image sitting side-by-side with Jang Ki Yong inside a photography studio. Although their faces aren’t shown, the photo previews the actors’ strong chemistry.

Song Hye Kyo’s caption reads, “Yoon Jae Guk & Ha Young Eun,” and she added the drama title as a hashtag.

“Now, We Are Breaking Up” is scheduled to premiere on SBS later this year.

While waiting, watch Song Hye Kyo in “Encounter“:

Source Credit @https://www.soompi.com/article/1480841wpp/song-hye-kyo-gives-sneak-peek-of-chemistry-with-jang-ki-yong-for-upcoming-drama

• Like 1

I have a question. I saw Song Hye Kyo has 2 dogs Ruby and Ogu. Both dogs has an IG account. I saw Ogu one, and it feels like someone else has ogu. So I wanted to know if she has 2 dog or just one and the owner of Ogu is someone else.

10 hours ago, Pitchoum said:

I have a question. I saw Song Hye Kyo has 2 dogs Ruby and Ogu. Both dogs has an IG account. I saw Ogu one, and it feels like someone else has ogu. So I wanted to know if she has 2 dog or just one and the owner of Ogu is someone else.

Ogu belongs to her bff/stylist. SHK just has Ruby.

Edited by gm4queen
Please don't quote tweets! Thanks!