Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Special Appearance Drama 2024: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

And if she is a great Clothing Line Queen endorser, of course she is also an in demand Skin Care Products Goddess...

1. LANEIGE 2008-present 

(One of the most successful or should i say most successful Korean beauty brand globally. And that is thanks to their longest ambassador, the ever beautiful Song Hye Kyo)

(Who would forgot the success of BB Cushion, the two-toned lip bar, and the Silk Intense Lipstick Beige Chiffon?)

2. ETUDE 2001-2006

(Etude also made it big to Asian market and thanks to the pan-Asian success of the the so called mother of Korean drama, Autumn in My Heart. Because of the drama's success and the success of Hye Kyo they've been renowned and entered to Asian market easily. And as for now she's still Etude's longest ambassador for 5 years.)

3. INNISFREE 2006-2007

4. OLAY China 2007

(As for Song Hye Kyo as the biggest Korean name in China, so product endorsement must be as big as her name.) Wink*

5. A SOLUTION

(Her first ever, skin care product endorsement)

6. ARITAUM

(One of the biggest beauty shop in South Korea under Amore Pacific Corporation. And because Laneige is Amore Pacific's biggest brand so as Song Hye Kyo's Laneige posters and ads dominated the shop.)

Spoiler

and she made some epic photos for this products

For Etude:

shgyw.jpg

credit: etude

For Laneige:

5e704f5d554b7828b9a4df4617b0789a.jpg

credit: laneige

• Like 5

Newest update on my Hye Kyo calendar of activities for the first half of 2016:

1.DotS of course!

=19 more days to go!!!

2. DotS poster

= Descendants Of The Sun

Photo: KBS/Fashion&Style

= I'm curious if they still going to posts more DotS posters, and waiting for the individual one!

3. The new campaign ad for see young

=on march

4. Esprit

=beautiful photos + (it was featured on Harper's Bazzar)

=i visited an Esprit store nearby but #LoveSong campaign not yet available. Eventhough i'ts already 50% off still don't want to buy. Just waiting for the new campaign. They already on sale for the reason the #LoveSong campaign is approaching.

5. Probably new ads for laneige, j.estina

=new laneige ad? check (she's so beautiful on the ads)

12654442_1565548823767512_59129397490825

credit: baidu/sunflower91_

=j. estina ad? check (So gorgeous!)

song-hye-kyo_1453828274_SHK2.jpg

credit: allkpop

6. Presscon with the casts (i wish she would be the as gorgeous or even more like that in the TWTWB; remember the earings? Trully a style icon.

=can't wait for what she is going to wear, how her hair will be done, her accessories which always trends.

=patiently waiting...

7. A Cine21 magazine cover? Or a high cut drama cover like the one in TWTWB?

=just praying

=or any magazines  with her as cover or with joongki. (and it's more fascinating if there's one already but they're just waiting for feb as DotS is on feb) fingers crossed!

8. Probably unexpected things like magazine cover, new endorsements and more unexpected good things from the dear Queen.

=Esprit featured on harper's bazaar.

• Like 8

SHKs Esprit Ad now In Sunway Putra KL Esprit shop, photo credit/thanks to hanysjehari !

12558281_1836474923246058_1280748971_n.j

Esprit China/Hongkong

New Year, New Look

Let's celebrate new beginnings, starting with your wardrobe! Song Hye Kyo shares her favourite outfits in the new Esprit #LoveSong collection from classics with a modern twist to statement pieces designed to make an entrance.

love-song_01.jpg

love-song_02.jpg

“Black is such a classic colour, perfect for when I want to play with different textures and shapes like a lace top or a fitted blazer.”

love-song_08.jpg

“Jeans are a closet staple of mine as they can be dressed up or down.”

• Like 13

I dont know why she mentions this now ....it is not in her favor for the time being especially k netizzens anger hasnt calm down yet and we dont anything to affect her drama

2016020501000292200018943.jpg

rticle: [Exclusive] Song Hye Gyo purchases a 9 billion won home in Samsungdong!

Source: Sports Seoul via Nate

1. [+473, -8] What kind of a house costs 9 billion won;;;

2. [+473, -48] I don't care what she buys, as long as she's paying her taxes

3. [+447, -44] It's from the money she saved after evading 2.5 billion won in taxes

4. [+31, -6] It doesn't surprise me that celebrities live in high end homes but I'm surprised that there are homes that even cost 9 billion won...

5. [+24, -4] From all the money she saved by dodging her taxes ㅋㅋㅋ

6. [+22, -2] So she has enough to buy a 9 billion won house but didn't have 2.5 billion won to pay her taxes

7. [+22, -6] Really hard to see her positively

8. [+14, -2] Such an easy life for her. Just on her way to school one day before getting cast as a school uniform model and look at all the daebak she's hit from it. Imagine if she was at least like Moon Geun Young who millions of won to the needy.

-

Source: Naver

1. [+1,895, -249] This tax dodging actress already owns 30 billion won in real estate and still has the balls to evade 10 billion won in taxes. I'm amazed that she still gets support just for being pretty when crimes like this should have her criticized.

2. [+1,457, -133] Her biggest crime is that she used the perk of being exempted from tax investigations for three years that came with her being an honest tax payer to commit the crime that she did.

3. [+1,003, -122] I wonder if she's been paying her taxes lately. Why would she even reveal that she bought a house like this anyway? It's only going to get her more hate and it's not like her image has recovered anyway.

4. [+314, -9] Sigh, others have to save for 10 years working every day and still barely come away with an apartment but others like her are buying 9 billion won homes. What a world.

5. [+307, -15] This is why I will never understand stupid fangirls and fanboys obsessed with celebrities. They don't even realize how much the rest of us have to slave away to make our money while they shoot one CF and make as much as one of us will make in a lifetime.

@marwa501dear, it was already in the news today. But guys let's not be affected nor frightened by it. Some people were so unfair. We all know that, that thing is unlawful, but some others are not aware of it. And that's her case, she is not aware. The accident about it was happened from 2009-2011. But after receiving notification, she paid the fully amount plus all the additional fines. Until late 2014 when this came out in the media. So it's like 3 years ago by that time. But of course, it made a lot of noise in the media especially that Hye Kyo unnie is considered number one Korean actress and the most popular by so far. Because this is the first time a bad news came to her name, that's why her haters from the beginning made this kind bashing and have a way to express more their unlikeliness towards her. We can't stop them. That's their preference. But those who have broad mind to understand her, i really am thankful to them for they've listened and made not prejudice at first.

And for the haters, everybody does have. And they only were already there since the beginning. Because for my own point of view those bashers and haters are not too many in number. They are just few who are making up so much noise just for the thing that they want more and more people to believe them. But i don't believe in it. If she have that too many haters than those who love and admire her especially in Korea, then why does she's made it to top four from last years Top 15 Korean Stars, and having so much success in all the things that she do? Knowing that it's just only a year after the news broke out. So i don't think that there were too much Korean people who hated her that much. It's just that those haters are too noisy that others might think there are too many of them.

And we kyonatics were very greatful that our Hye Kyo has been stronger and braver than ever. She faced it. She faced the controversies. She faced the storm. She made responsibility. Unlike before that she just try to hide when something isn't going well about her. But now she faced everyone with dignity and humility.

So for me she must not be ashamed of what she have and what she wanted to have and to tell the wholewide world that she can buy this. So what is it if she bought $7.5million dollar mansion? Eventhough she already have 2 properties that sum up to $11.5million. Who cares? That's her money.

For the people who are keeping so much hatred in their heart, one thing i can tell them, "Don't let your heart filled with so much hatred and angered for we just only live once. Are you going to live all your life like that?' Spread love guys!!!

Me, MISS FRESIA, will not be shaken, what ever may it be and whatever happen. I will always be her fan. I will always love MISS SONG HYE KYO.

• Like 13

hi marwa501! I don't think its SHK or her agency that fed the k media about this property purchase, I guess someone who's always on the look out for SHK news that leak the info to the k media besides its not so her that would broadcast her properties. its just that unfortunate that she still have bashers who cant forget and forgive her tax issue though she have settled it already and paid for it. as for the property purchase , many k celebs have invested also in pricey properties yet they are praised for their investment , why cant they give SHK a break considering that from TWTWB project she have 4 movies and high paying endorsements which she worked hard for it and get paid enough to purchase such property and for sure she and her agency have already learned their lesson about that tax thing. for those narrow minded netizens they would expect that after the tax scandal SHK wont be having projects and endorsements anymore thus no matter what SHK did to apologized and settled her taxes plus penalties , they still bash her for it as if its already a stigma attached to her  and I don't think they will ever stop until they would see her out of the limelight.  for me I find it agreeable  the no 2 comment [+473, -48] I don't care what she buys, as long as she's paying her taxes, well true enough coz its her money that she worked hard for it and for sure she is already careful enough about her tax obligations.  as DoTs release date is coming very soon , i have already expected a lot of negative write-ups/comments about SHK and they are the same media/netizens who would want SHKs career downfall. and they just cant take that she remained a top actress and endorser.   i guess we will be expecting for more until the end of DoTs airing .

as for the purchase of property well i admire  her investments, other big stars do have pricey properties also, why cant she have pricey property too ???? it is fine for other k celebs to have such investments yet for her its not allowable just because she have a tax issue before that was already settled???? as for the worries about DoTs airing due to this property purchase netizen reactions, well i just hope that  the drama storyline is that good enough to beat rival dramas and the burden of ratings will not be rest upon SHK only .. Hope SHK fans still have positive vibes for DoTs and continue to support her !

thanks sunbae0401 and fresia for bringing in positive vibes in this thread, just like you two i still remained an avid fan of SHK and will continue to support her!

http://kpopherald.koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=201602051537167379331_2

http://kpopfighting.com/2016/02/05/song-hye-kyo-acquires-9-billion-won-home-in-samseong-dong/

Song Hye Kyo acquires 9 billion won home in Samseong-dong

Embedded image permalink

• Like 11

@sunflower91_, I totally agree with all of what you said.  Kyo is a very private person and I honestly don't think she will make her personal investments or purchases known to the public. 

Hoping DotS will be a big success and netizens will not bring up this issue anymore.

005y8mXejw1f0ofp35ew2g30b40dx7wh.gif005y8mXejw1f0ofp3bduug30b40dxk4v.gif005y8mXejw1f0ofp3ruftg30b40dxtx4.gif005y8mXejw1f0ofp4v188g30b40dxkjl.gif

Love to see her beautiful smile :wub:

005y8mXejw1f0ofp2fbkpj30xo0kttdg.jpg

• Like 9

thanks hclover96 for the info, well love to hear that SHK is in New York , it is indeed her fave city , hope she'll have a wonderful time there and relax afer a hard work for DoTs!

yes its very true marwa501 that we want only the best for SHK but then there are things that we really cant control  , its a reality in k entertainment world that there's always anti-fans who will endlessly bash their target celebrity and k media that features negative publicity and unfortunately SHK is their easy target , just don't know what effort should SHK must do in order to stop them, well i guess you cannot please everyone and its best not to entertain those negative things!

hope the hard work of SHK and the rest of DoTs wouldn't be put in vain just because of those untiring effort of anti-SHK fans of putting  her down , for sure her fans and other DoTs cast fans will still continue to support this drama!

so excited to see DoTs very soon! me too love her beautiful smile in this scene!

b7BPmX.gif

005y8mXejw1f0ofp2fbkpj30xo0kttdg.jpg

005y8mXejw1f0ofp1zh0uj30k50kuafx.jpg

6afb0f0cgw1f0odov63p7g20g407qx6p.gif

credit:weibo

• Like 9

http://www.soompi.com/2016/02/05/watch-descendants-of-the-sun-releases-its-heart-gripping-danger-filled-main-trailer/

Watch: “Descendants of the Sun” Releases Its Heart-Gripping, Danger-Filled Main Trailer

Watch: “Descendants of the Sun” Releases Its Heart-Gripping, Danger-Filled Main Trailer

On February 5, KBS2’s new Wednesday-Thursday drama, Descendants of the Sun,” released its main trailer. With the voice of a news reporter broadcasting that “an earthquake of 6.7 magnitude has just occurred,” the trailer begins with people evacuating between collapsing buildings, and the dire situation of trying to save those who are injured.

The main trailer portrays a completely different atmosphere to the previously released “That Man’s Story” and “That Woman’s Story” trailers, which showed the personalities of Yoo Shi Jin (Song Joong Ki) and Kang Mo Yeon (Song Hye Kyo), and their “some” relationship. Those trailers raised the expectations for a sweet melo to unfold between the “Song-Song couple,” through the refreshingly cool dialogue, the work of script writer Kim Eun Sook. In contrast, this trailer shows the stories of people trying to overcome extreme situations where lives are in danger, like a sudden earthquake, or the ground collapsing as a result.

Soldier Yoo Shi Jin narrates, “I am a soldier. A work that someone must do,” while Doctor Kang Mo Yeon says, “Life is dignified, and it does not hold value or belief beyond that,” suggesting a dissonance between the two’s values and goals. The trailer ends with the line, “so are you telling me to choose right now, who to save and who to kill between the two,” portraying the message that “Descendants of the Sun” wants to deliver, a message about the value of human life.

The producers explain that “‘Descendants of the Sun’ attempts to show that humanity can make a miracle happen, even in the midst of despair, through the stories of people who band together to overcome the agony following an extreme situation” and that “we want to tell a different and meaningful story, as well as provide something fun and new for our viewers.”

Directed by Lee Eung Bok, and written by Kim Eun Sook and Kim Won SukDescendants of the Sun” will air its first episode on February 24, at 10 p.m. KST. It is 100% pre-produced, unlike other Korean dramas, and will be released in Korea and China simultaneously. Watch it exclusively on Viki when it comes out!

Source (1)

cant wait to see Dr Kang Mo Yeon in action, 18 more days to go!

12599111_948554798556793_1880756266_n.jp

credit:vvvvroh

from couch-kimchi

“Descendants of the Sun”: Love & Crises

new_dots
K-drama, TrailerFebruary 5, 2016

New 1-Minute Trailer For “Descendants of the Sun”: Love & Crises

By goodange

Within an hour since NEW Company shared the latest trailer for Descendants of the Sun on their Facebook page, the post garnered over 6,000 views! That…

from KBS World, anyone interested to join????

POP UP EVENT for ‪#‎Descendants_of_the_Sun‬>
Prize is the ORIGINAL SCRIPT of the drama!!!
Don't you already want to participate???
GO TO➤http://kbsworld.kbs.co.kr/programs/program_view.php…

12644640_1108467309172813_39044915706770

• Like 7

-TOPSTAR News, reports newest trailer, DOTS  http://www.topstarnews.net/detail.php?number=178330

-ALLKPOP  http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/02/descendants-of-the-sun-drop-cinematic-trailer-starring-song-joong-ki-and-song-hye-kyo

'Descendants of the Sun' drop cinematic trailer starring Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo 

Do not be fooled!  This is not the trailer for an awesome war movie, but it definitely is the trailer for an epic drama, starring Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo.

'Descendants of the Sun' dropped a video for the premiere of the series on February 24, using a cinematic approach to the trailer with how they drop parts of the credit in-between the scenes.  The cinematography also looks very much like a movie with its dark contrasts and super high quality.

Song Hye-kyo buys $7m house in Seoul

Updated : February 05 2016

Actress Song Hye-kyo recently bought another pricey house valued at 9 billion won ($7.5 million) under her mother’s name, according to entertainment media Sports Seoul on Friday

“Song is about to move to a new house from her current one in Samseong-dong,” the source was quoted by the media as saying. 
The 34-year-old, who is currently living in the Hyundai residential located in Samseong-dong, reportedly bought another house in the same area. 
Hyundai residential, dubbed “The Beverly Hills of Seoul,” is a place where many public figures from the political and financial industries live. It is known to ensure that the privacy of residents is well protected. Other celebrities and public figures who live in the place include actress Jun Ji-hyun and game giant NCSoft’s chief Kim Taek-Jin. 
Song is set to return to the small screen with “Descendants of the Sun,” which will air on Feb. 24. 

(khnews@heraldcorp.com)

• Like 11

I just read the article in NB. Late, I know. XD  At first, I was so annoyed but then I quickly reminded myself that NB usually translates negative comments ( I go to this site a lot because I'm a Kpopper ). If she's really hated, the no.of upvotes would be higher, some comments could even get 15-20k upvotes. NB also posted an article a few days ago and there were still some negative comments. So, it doesn't really matter if she revealed the purchase or not. KNetz just won't forget no matter how many years it takes. I'm so proud of how she decided to handle the scandal. She paid the penalty, apologised and moved on. If Knetz still want to be bitter about it, so be it. Those people aren't satisfied because SHK didn't want to take a hiatus and reflect. But if she did go on a hiatus and made a comeback, they still wouldn't be satisfied. I just hope that those negative comments won't discourage us. Let's continue supporting our Kyo and wish  for the success of DotS.  :)

Edited by leedonghaek
  • Like 14

welcome leedonghaek to SHK thread ! cant agree for more with what you've said , haters will always be haters no matter what and its best not to pay much attention about them . anyways , its nice to know someone like you who gives support to SHK and we do wish for DoTs success too!

SHKs stint as ROEM model for 8 years  really proves something not only for being loyal but how effective she is in endorsing their product  as she is always super beautiful and ever feminine in their ads from year 2007 to 2015

12599258_1097898006897724_1658844452_n.j

12568222_1119462364764450_961371777_n.jp

credit:owner of pic

one of her last ROEM ad as featured in their 2016 Romantic New Year Calendar 

ecd5ad1bgw1eziwbk7uz4j20hs0vkjy5.jpg

• Like 15