Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Special Appearance Drama 2024: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

SHK for J Estina ad, check out these photos not that sure if its same photo that the other one was altered only considering the same pose of SHK but with different jewelry pieces and hair color , feels like to play "spot the difference" with these photos:

picture 1

12650799_1561202067535521_66714532990199

picture 2

12553066_1561203444202050_44587523375828

credit:baidu

26 days more to go , cant wait for DoTs

Song HyeKyo as Dr. Kang Mo Yeon

12628142_569600129862368_744231365_n.jpg

credit:DescendantsOfTheSun_Official

• Like 11

Guest xyzebra

The Helios line is gorgeous, as is the spokeswoman, SHG. Seeing her wearing the pieces is an effective marketing move, at least on me. I might just bug a relative to proxy-buy the thread-through earrings and tiny cross stud. :D

Guest xyzebra
10 hours ago, sunflower91_ said:

SHK for Esprit but unfortunately I don't know the English trans on what is written on each ad, might be something about the dress  and event dates ????????

1452_1561202860868775_697375489722130445

12651334_1561203230868738_46336642854668

12573848_1561203320868729_19864589818955

credit:baidu/esprit

Happy 2016 everyone! Thank you all for the updates! 

Sunflower, I will pull a rough translation of the ads out of my cold cold brain. : ) 

The first and last ads have the same words despite the different images: The cold front arrives, fashion temperature rises.  I believe the first two words are homophones and sound phonetically like hallyu wave in Chinese; basically,  you may also hear the words as: the hallyu wave arrives, fashion temperature rises. The ad attempts to be clever with the double meaning. The bottom numbers indicate 49 HKD as the lowest bundle price  and 1/27 - 1/29 at 10 AM as the limited time period from which to access the new collection. 

The middle ad says: 

SHG New Year Exclusive First Collection

New Year, New Luck

(Not word for word translation for the paragraph): SHG shares her favorite designs and styles in Esprit's new collection #lovesong, which features hallyu inspired outfits and fashionable single items. Every piece in the collection is a must have for SHG in welcoming the new year. 

My comments: SHG looks beautiful in the red overcoat! Congrats to her on landing the ESPRIT campaign! 

Indonesia, still, with SHK.....

Home> News> News Celebrities

So Model Ad Jewellery, Song Hye Kyo Beautiful and Elegant

27 Jan 2016 08:41:10 GMT
Hye Kyo featuring fresh yet elegant impression in the latest pictures J.Estina this.
00099200.jpg

WowKeren.com - Song Hye Kyo is already no doubt his popularity in Korea. The 1981-born actress has starred in several films and drama titles and are very popular in the public eye. Popularity Hye Kyo is made back lined up as commercials J.Estina jewelry. More recently, J.Estina released pictures Hye Kyo for Spring / Summer 2016. In this latest pictures, Hye Kyo looks fresh but elegant white dress she wore. A series of jewelry to decorate the neck, wrists and fingers that were once rumored aktrsi with Kang Dong Won it. Meanwhile, Hye Gyo is currently filming a drama titled disisukkan with "Descendants of the Sun". The play starred with Song Joong Ki, Jin Goo and Onew SHINee. (Wk / kr)

song-hye-kyo-j-estina-2.jpg 

Read more: http://www.wowkeren.com/berita/tampil/00099200.html#ixzz3yVwaaEeV

thanks so much zyxebra for the English trans of SHKs ads , love to have even just one piece of SHG New Year Exclusive First Collection and its great that Esprit have come up with that caption in their ads ! im really happy  that SHK is their new model and its geared toward Asian market, hopefully I can see her posters also in Esprit shops here in my country soon! here's more of SHKs LoveSong collection for Esprit, wow she is as usual super gorgeous !

005y8mXejw1f0fj1cioy5j30qm0c077t.jpg

super cool in jeans!

6afb0f0cjw1f0fjajg7c6j209u0ezgnf.jpg

6afb0f0cjw1f0fjakz31wj209t0ehwgh.jpg

6afb0f0cjw1f0fjahzobmj209p0e6mzd.jpg

wow SHK is flaunting her S Line figure, super chic and sexy! 

005y8mXejw1f0fj1cs6ijj309p0dxwf9.jpg

6afb0f0cjw1f0fjaie8ydj20k40fan0x.jpg

6afb0f0cjw1f0fjahq32sj20k90jd434.jpg

credit:weibo

• Like 11

SHK for Romantic Valentine's Day with J Estina

160129_Valen_1119_01.jpg

from kpopfighting

Song Hye Kyo is a flawless beauty for J.Estina’s 2016 spring-summer catalog

Embedded image permalink

Jewelry brand J. Estina has today released new photos of actress Song Hye Kyo showing her flawless beauty through the brand’s 2016 spring-summer catalog.

In the photos, Song Hye Kyo is seen wearing a white top, as she modeled the new jewelry pieces on her neck and wrist, and showed off her exquisite goddess charms.

Meanwhile, Song Hye Kyo’s new drama ‘Descendants of the Sun’ with actor Song Joong Ki will premiere on February 24th through KBS 2TV.

By: Alvin

http://kpopfighting.com/2016/01/26/song-hye-kyo-is-a-flawless-beauty-for-j-estinas-2016-spring-summer-catalog/

from J Estina Official wow they are accepting pre order for SHKs earrings , most likely it will be sold out soon!

12555998_545666652262984_453163946_n.jpg

• Like 12

러브 닥터리진기 @maicoco753  Jan 20 太陽の後裔 慣れない土地で咲いた愛 #태양의후예 Translated from Japanese

Love bloomed in the land not used descendant of the Sun #태양의후예bg-teaser.jpg

How long waiting more for DOTS' posters from KBS:w00t::w00t::w00t:

DESCENDANTS OF THE SUN Sp5ozW3.jpg

-Viki @Viki  7h7 hours ago Song Joong Ki & Song Hye Kyo's romance burns hotter than 1000 suns. #DescendantsOfTheSun http://bit.ly/1OLgDZr 

-Viki ‏@Viki  17h17 hours ago Which actors and dramas have everyone talking in 2016? See the list here http://bit.ly/1nq3aO3 Embedded image permalink

More

She looks so sweet when she said 'happy new year' in chinese. 

I played it several times as it was too casual, very light, it's like cool breeze. Very happy for this new one. Thank you esprit for trusting our dear unnie. And now can't wait to have  of them. 

And for the DotS poster, i think they will release it at February 1st. Remember the 1st trailer? They released it at December 31st.

The excitement is thrilling.

Fighting!

• Like 4

http://www.fashionnstyle.com/articles/79559/20160128/k-drama-descendants-of-the-sun-releases-new-song-hye-kyo-and-song-joong-ki-teasers.htm 

The Eye---- K-Drama 'Descendants Of The Sun' Reveals New Song Hye Kyo And Song Joong Ki Teasers [VIDEOS]

Song Hye Kyo

(Photo : Feng Li/Getty Images) Korean actress Song Hye Kyo plays the lead role in "Descendants Of The Sun," which premieres on Feb. 24, 2016.

"Descendants Of The Sun" is getting all the hypes from Kdrama fans with its adorable teasers!

KBS released teaser videos for the upcoming drama "Descendants Of The Sun." From the teasers, it is already obvious that the main leads Song Hyo Kyo and Song Joong Ki can't help but fall in love.

The two teasers, titled "His Story" and "Her Story," introduced the two main characters: Yoo Shi Jin (Song Joong Ki) and Kang Mo Yeon (Song Hye Kyo).

"I'm a diligent man, a soldier. I'm on leave, but ..." Yoo Shi Jin narrated in "His Story," making the audiences wonder what has happened to him. 

In "Her Story," Kang Mo Yeon introduced herself as a surgeon who was dispatched to an unnamed country in Central Asia to care for the soldiers. From the looks of it, she has a strong personality but is fragile inside.

"Descendants Of The Sun" is Song Hye Kyo's first K-drama in four years and Song Joong Ki's first since he returned from the military.

Epic K-drama "Descendants Of The Sun," which is written by "The Heirs" scriptwriter, chronicles the lives of the young soldiers in a nonexistent country in Central Asia. The drama is a collaborative effort of Chinese and Korean production teams. Over one million dollars was invested to produce this drama.

"Descendants Of The Sun" premieres on Feb. 24, 2016, on KBS.

Watch Song Joong Ki's "His Story" teaser of the K-drama "Descendants Of The Sun" below: 

me2.do/5NkQnIYx #송중기 #송혜교 #송송커플

Watch Song Hye Kyo's "Her Story" teaser below:

-Seeming repost.......

http://www.kbs.co.kr/drama/sun/index.html

-Jan. 26/ 2016

http://24indianews.com/tag/song-hye-kyo/

-OLD, So cute interview, SHK's costar(TWTWB) who talk about her[2013/04/07]

[Interview] Jo In-seong, "Song Hye-kyo is beautiful, that's it" 

"I had nail care to express my emotions with my hands"

Jo In-Seong who just finished the drama "That Winter, the Wind Blows" said, "I don't want to star in anything like that for a while". This drama was a first since the movie "A Frozen Flower" 5 years ago. He seemed sad to let Oh Soo go as he said, "The drama lingers so much that I called the writer, Noh Hee-kyeong the day after the last shoot and cried on the phone. "That Winter, the Wind Blows" is something I put more effort in than a movie". He also said, "Song Hye-kyo is beautiful enough for any man to want".

- How does it feel to finish your first come back project in 5 years?

"I called Noh in the morning after watching the final episode and cried for a while. It felt weird as feelings of sorriness and dejection co-existed. The drama took a preparation time of more than 5~6 months and it was harder than a movie. Noh listened to be quietly and then said, "Why didn't you put less effort into it"".

- Apparently you cried the most during the making

"I cried a lot in the scene where I drank Soju with Jung Eun-ji (Hee-seon). It was the scene we worked hard on the most. She said she cracked her head for two days for the line, 'You should have cheated'. The scene was shot since the morning and reading lines like, "Yeong loved you" and "She seemed bitter" made me go crazy. The scene had to be put on hold for us to go have a cigarette. The director told me it was enough for this scene and that I should read it anymore".

- What kind of advice did Ko Hyeon-jeong give you?

"She didn't exactly say anything but she sent me a text message saying 'Noh Hee-kyeong is the best. Kim Kyoo-tae is the best. Song Hye-kyo is the best and you are the best'. It meant a lot to me".

- There were many close-up scenes.

"The director wanted many intricate scenes that even captured the movement of hands. I even had nail care for the hands. It bothered me that I had many scenes where I had to touch Song Hye-kyo's face. But it was easier to distribute my emotions to all parts of my body rather than just my face as it can sometimes seem like too much".

photo298299.jpg

- To evaluate Song Hye-kyo as a woman?

"She is an amazing woman. No one can disagree with me that she is amazing. That doesn't mean I want her otherwise. It's my theory that dramas should end as dramas. The moment you start having other thoughts is when things get awkward. Thinking about your partner as more than a partner will make you look at her in a different way".

- You are in your 30s. Any marriage plans?

"I feel the time to get married is closing in. I wonder who my future partner will be. My ideal type is someone with a bigger mind than me. A man is always a child as I hear my mother say she has 3 sons including my father. I also hope my woman is someone slightly bigger than me and suppress me. I think I need to get married before I'm 40 if I want to meet someone who can take care of me".

- Any plans for going abroad?

"I still think I'm a 'local actor'. I am already loved in my country I don't need to exceed that and demand it overseas. If there is an actress like Hye-kyo who has many talents and is loved overseas, there are actors like me who are happy with what I have here. I do hope though that my works are spread out overseas.Song Hye-kyo is an actress who knows how to speak English and Chinese. I need to brush up on my Korean first".

Korean Beauty Brands Reveal Their Best-Selling Products

With greater interest in K-beauty spreading all over the world, Korean beauty products and brands have enjoyed a boost in popularity. While many products are loved globally, there are some cult faves worth knowing about. Allure Korea revealed the top five best-selling products from five popular brands. Check out the 25 hit items below
Laneige Allure
1. Laneige’s BB Cushion remains popular as a foundation and touch-up product. The product provides buildable coverage that you can layer as you desire.

2. Laneige’s Water Bank Essence_EX is a great essence for all skin types. It is mild and moisturizing, making it an ideal product in any skincare routine.

3. Laneige’s White Plus Renew Original Essence focuses on brightening and evening out your skin tone. If you have dull skin, this should be helpful in improving it.

4. Laneige’s Time Freeze Intensive Cream aims to protect your skin from aging and maintain youthfulness. Fans of the product swear that it improves elasticity and smooths wrinkles.

5. Laneige’s Two Tone Lip Bar continues to be a top choice for lipstick lovers. Conveniently consisting of two complementary shades, it makes gradient lips easier than ever.

-http://www.soompi.com/2016/01/30/korean-beauty-brands-reveal-their-best-selling-products/

10 hours ago, xinwen said:

anybody here can translate this vid?

i'm just curious what are they talkin abt hyekyo fam :blink:

yes please...so with the following vids:

and

it tells something about our hye kyo...anybody care to translate?...we'll appreciate it very much:)

• Like 7