Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Special Appearance Drama 2024: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

http://www.soompi.com/2016/02/11/love-to-bloom-in-the-field-for-kim-ji-won-and-jin-goo-in-descendants-of-the-sun/

crystalcove  February 11, 2016

The premiere of the highly anticipated Song Joong KiSong Hye Kyo drama,  “Descendants of the Sun,” is coming soon, and in addition to excitingtrailers, we are also getting preview stills that give us a look into the characters that populate the story.Watch one of the trailers for “Descendants of the Sun” below. It’s coming soon exclusively to Viki!

Source (1)

Super excited!  after a long wait from D 258 (06.12.2015) and now at D-12 to the premiere Descendants Of The Sun Song Song Couple Fighting!! Can't wait to see SHK and the rest of DoTs team soon for their presscon

12599005_146306012420384_1273182475_n.jp
credit:owner of pic

a686c9177f3e6709d90bd6803cc79f3df8dc5541

52dfe71190ef76c64b992c549a16fdfaaf51670d

What kind of story will unfold...?So curious.......

12743960_1112498595436351_24222045769947

credit:KBS World FB
  • Like 9

hi sunflower, yes, we are almost there.  Just 12 more days to go ^_^.  I'm just surprised that they still haven't announced the date for the press conference yet.  Rain's drama ("Come Back, Mister") is going to premiere on the same day as DotS, but that drama has already announced their press conference date (Feb. 19) a few days ago.  Hoping these next few days will have lots of goodies for us (press conference, more posters, more teasers and especially the long trailer that is usually reveal right before a drama premieres)

Looks like Esprit's LoveSong promotions are kicking in high gear now.  There's a huge Kyo billboard on the Esprit store in Hong Kong :)

12677305_1708898646013587_1111053896_n.j

cr to instagram

I just saw this post on weibo and hope it's just a rumor :(.  It lists the names of the actors and actresses who will star in John Woo's next project, Manhunt, which is based on a Japanese thriller.  The names are Zhang Hanyu, Chang Chen, Ethan Ruan, Song Hye Kyo and Jelly Lin.

• Like 8

35 minutes ago, hclover96 said:

I just saw this post on weibo and hope it's just a rumor :(.  It lists the names of the actors and actresses who will star in John Woo's next project, Manhunt, which is based on a Japanese thriller.  The names are Zhang Hanyu, Chang Chen, Ethan Ruan, Song Hye Kyo and Jelly Lin.

Why you are saying " I hope its just a rumor " ?????is this Manhunt not a good project for kyo ????

• Like 2

hi hclover96! thanks for the latest update on DoTs and Esprit ad. Hope they will announce the presscon date soon as everyone is anticipating to see SHK and the rest of DoTs team .  its gonna be a sad news for Full House fans seeing their OTP will be battling off on the Wed/Thurs timeslot we'll never know yet what will happen , whose drama will receive much love ????  just hope DoTs will get good ratings ...

12502005_1578768289081486_936406026_n.jp

credit:mahinaz7

wow so nice to see lots of Esprit LoveSong ad in HK , here's another one from Esprit shop in Mongkok,HK, just wondering if Esprit shops in other Asian countries do have their LoveSong collection/ ads also ???? looking forward for more Esprit ad campaigns

12725121_1100375199983333_756228712_n.jp

credit: rachelrll

• Like 8

Thank you, @hclover96, for your updates. I think I have said this but I still need to say it again: I really appreciate your efforts in translating the news/articles of SHK for us and I don't think I can thank you enough. I think SHK will soon choose her next project. Like you, I hope it would be a Korean movie which gives her enough space to shine and show her talents. But I would not be surprised if she decides to film "Manhunt". First, she respects the director and the director also appreciates her acting skills, professionalism and personality. Second, she has long expressed that she wanted to be in a thriller. Third, the director is very strong when it comes to this range of movies. The only two negative aspects is that first, it usually takes a lot of time for his movie to be filmed, edited and released, which means that we will have to wait for some time to see SHK on the big screen. Second, in this type of movies, actors tend to play the main roles and actresses tend to be supporting. But as John Woo said in this article, http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/cannes-2015-john-woo-returning-795320, this movie is also a love-story, so I hope that SHK will also be the main character. Most of all, I trust her and she has never failed me in any projects that she has participated so far.

• Like 7

I have this great feeling that the presscon for DotS will be held tomorrow (valentine's day). I think no problem if they do it tomorrow as we all know that song-song couple doesn't have no known relationship at this moment. 

And hye kyo unnie will wear red. Just hoping!

• Like 3

12 hours ago, marwa501 said:

Why you are saying " I hope its just a rumor " ?????is this Manhunt not a good project for kyo ????

hi @marwa501, I don't know if Manhunt will be a good project for Kyo or not, but of the John Woo films that I've seen (excluding "The Crossing"), most of his films are more male-centric and the female leads are usually not that prominent nor strong.  Even though he's an internationally acclaimed director, his movies usually takes a long time to prepare and film.  I also personally prefer Kyo's Korean projects to her Chinese projects and am hoping her next project would be a domestic one, preferably a romantic comedy :)  She hasn't done one for a long, long time.  Because this news was posted on weibo and doesn't have a reliable source, I don't think we need to pay too much attention to it.

@twtwb, you're very welcome and thanks for your kind words :)  I totally agree with what you wrote.  Although I would like her next project to be a domestic one, I wouldn't be surprised if she would film a Chinese movie next.  She has mentioned in her past interviews that she would like to film more Chinese films and there are other directors she would like to work with also.

Really love seeing her smile and being happy ^_^

viewimage.php?id=3eb2de21edcb3dad77b0&no

• Like 8

Happy Lunar New Year. Finally got the time to scout around the Esprit store in Singapore. It's up too!! :D Not as gigantic as the one in HK but eye catching enough as it's installed smack right in the middle of the mall's entrance :wub::wub: yay!!! can 'see' Kyo more often now!!!

e8PAl0S.jpg

• Like 9

1 hour ago, hclover96 said:

hi @marwa501, I don't know if Manhunt will be a good project for Kyo or not, but of the John Woo films that I've seen (excluding "The Crossing"), most of his films are more male-centric and the female leads are usually not that prominent nor strong.  Even though he's an internationally acclaimed director, his movies usually takes a long time to prepare and film.  I also personally prefer Kyo's Korean projects to her Chinese projects and am hoping her next project would be a domestic one, preferably a romantic comedy :)  She hasn't done one for a long, long time.  Because this news was posted on weibo and doesn't have a reliable source, I don't think we need to pay too much attention to it.

Yes.. I see ..I also prefer a Korean  film  to be her next project ....wish she will decide on an action film centered on the female lead not the actor .....or romantic comedy film ..also hope she will not take so much time till consider a new project ...hope she can start filming a movie in the second half of this year to be released early next year maximum

• Like 5

8 minutes ago, laneige81 said:

@hclover96 @twtwb sorry to interrupt. I think most HK actors and actresses also have left TVB and fled to MAINLAND CHINA for opportunities. Honestly the income from drama alone not attractive enough, 1 china movie production probably trifold the amount :w00t: is good thing, Kyo can be a $$$ 'vacuum' :phew::phew::phew: suck suck suck it clean >.<

@laneige81, Yes, most HK actors and actresses have left TVB for greener pastures.  Although, I think it's not only because of money-making opportunities, but also because of TVB's horrible working conditions :(

Kyo's latest Instagram updates.  Seems like she's still in New York.  Finally can recognized the place :).  It's in Times Square, NYC.

12748377_1677590529186235_1070212296_n.j12748196_1675461356041570_1354279729_n.j

• Like 8

awesome woman. one of a kind.  Hilarious in FH .  yeah mee to. I want her to do comedy again. pleassse. 

I dont want to see her tears anymore.   I want to watch her again like in FH running in heels, eating kimchi fried rice. 

shes the new ambassador of ESPRIT?   oo h wow! including the ESPRIT WATCHES and SUNGLASSES?

those were gigantic posters.  I still have yet to see a korean actress who can beat her in acting ,  comercial film, and print ads.

Edited by applebee88
remove some info
  • Like 5

thanks for the updates everyone! looks like SHK is still having a grand vacation in NYC enjoying watching movie/broadway show,  at least she rewarded herself to the fullest after a hardwork , well so looking forward to see her in DoTs presscon soon!

thanks laneige81 for sharing SHK LoveSong ad at Esprit shop in Singapore! hope they have her poster also in Mainland China/other Asian countries Esprit shops .  

after DoTs , what's next for SHK ???? love to see her back in the big screen but hope this time it will be rom-com or action/adventure film so we can see a different /versatile SHK  doesn't matter whether in Korea or China as long as it will be a very good project for her!

awesome fan art by gomutae

12531025_140547576330761_463363500_n.jpg

credit: gomutae

its D-10 for DoTs premiere

12716839_589702424526782_1052785845_n.jp

12728473_558721540960656_164403431_n.jpg

credit:songhyekyozone/owner of pic

• Like 9

Looks like Kyo is back in Korea now.  She went to see the last performance of the musical, Le Passe Muraille.  I think she's there to support her DotS co-star, Jo Jae Yoon.  He's in this musical.  She looks adorable in those glasses ^_^

005y8mXegw1f0yzf05ispj30hs0hsabe.jpg

Kyo with Jo Jae Yoon on the set of DotS

viewimage.php?id=3eb2de21edcb3dad77b0&no

pic from DotS wrap-up party005y8mXejw1f0z38znamhj30hs0hsgnl.jpg

beautiful Kyo

25020645115_05f21b220c_b.jpg

• Like 14

Feb. 10th, 2016

Song hye Kyo's Hot Picks from ESPRIT
“ESPRIT strives to unleash the unique personality in every woman. The brand offers an eclectic array of apparel for me to mix and match in my own style. I look forward to sharing this insight with friends of ESPRIT”, said Song Hye-kyo.

song-hye-kyo-s-hot-picks-from-esprit_514

Song Hye-kyo's first #LoveSong capsule as part of the collaboration project allows you to freely follow your fashion mood whilst keeping up appearances and staying truly fashionable. Mixing romance and tailoring like the poppy red trench coat, the pieces selected are easy to fit into your wardrobe but still guaranteed to make heads turn when worn! With Song Hye-kyo picking her favourite pieces every month for 2016 as well as a public appearance or two, ESPRIT’s Chinese New Year Collection is the first of many very exciting special projects ahead. 

song-hye-kyo-s-hot-picks-from-esprit_706

http://www.zalora.sg/magazine/story/song-hye-kyo-s-hot-picks-from-esprit_981126/

-http://www.zalora.sg/clothing/esprit/  

-http://www.zalora.sg/women/esprit

____________________________________________________________________________________________

LOVE SONG, late report......http://www.tbtceleb.com/2016/02/song-hye-gyo-selected-as-new.html

Song Hye Gyo selected as the new advertisement model of ESPRIT

BY ELISE 12:00

20160202100720_56b0014866f10_1.jpg
Recently, Korean actress Song Hye Gyo was selected as the new Asia region advertisement model of casual fashion brand ESPRIT.
Song Hye Gyo recently had a photo shoot in Seoul under the direction of photographer Cho Sun Hee, and it is said that all of the officials of ESPRIT Korea and China were amazed by Song Hye Gyo's beauty and professionalism.

In the new advertisement images, Song Hye Gyo is showing confident, graceful, casual, and lovely look at the same time, and a great number of fans and netizens are showing explosive reactions for Song Hye Gyo's irresistible charms.
A representative of ESPRIT said, "Song Hye Gyo is one of the most widely recognized fashionistas not only in Korea, but also at all across Asia and the rest of the world. Song Hye Gyo showed perfect interpretation of our brand's concept."

looking forward for DoTs presscon this week , thanks hclover96 for the update it looks like SHK is back now in Korea and definitely she is preparing for the drama presscon , cant wait to see DoTs team ! its D-9 few more days to go for the premiere:wub:

12728606_1689473277933265_1270956814_n.j

her latest IG update , don't know if this is her last footage in US before she left or is this in Korea already

12748399_1518734058422756_986689663_n.jp

from songhyekyozone

My two fave (Kendall and Kyo) wearing similar geek chic glasses, so pretty 

12716795_563737447136524_1856391494_n.jp

• Like 8