Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Special Appearance Drama 2024: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

@megbc8, thanks so much for that beautiful video.  That was so sweet of you :-*

Thanks to all fellow SHKers for the updates and lovely pics.  I'm so happy to hear the Takeshi Kaneshiro is finally confirmed for JW's movie.  Like all of you, I hope he will be paired up with our SHK.  They will make such a beautiful couple :D.  I actually find them to be pretty similar as they are both private people and have an air of mystery to them.

8938513380_4726433cf3_n.jpg          8938512520_c002c33654_o.jpg

hclover96: thanks for those pics of takeshi-kyo...gosh that is one super goodlooking pair...  8-> and i agree,both takeshi and kyo are private persons...and its funny how all the incredibly handsome guys in the industry are so damn elusive and mysterious..example,kang dong won,wonbin,takeshi... :D

Few goodies from DeviantART...these are gorgeous :x :x

songhyekyocolordrawingb.jpgsonghyekyodrawingbyrief.jpgsongssongbyjimmyly.jpgsonghyekyobysoop4evah.jpgsonghyekyobyriefra.jpg4thsonghyekyobyimuya.jpgsonghyekyodrawing2byrie.jpg

songhyekyobymrsbaozi.jpg

And kyo with her future leading man takeshi(hopefully)  ;;)

songhyekyobyimuya.jpgtakeshikaneshirobyjacks.jpg

credits to the respective owners-deviantART

These are the results of my boredom! :P

2u4hvzs.png

357nifp.png

Who could guess which news that I want to read the most? ;)

5evn8x.png

30a6tjm.png

2wme7hh.png

Credits: PhotoFunia

Joo Joon Young, please marry Jung Ji Oh soon because he recently expresses his desire to settle down! <:-P

yiyq.png

2utrgxi.png

Credits: Baidu

Guest deaborj

@ria19---I soo love the dolls doing the "cotton candy kiss" -d monkey version (am I right? are they  monkies? -anyways, monkies or not, they are still the cutest. their eyes captured the same loving look oh soo gave youngie while eating the cotton candy.

@putrin - seeing the Ju Jun Young pics you've collated made me remember a WW gif I've seen before showing Kyo acting cute before HB while mentioning her name Ju Jun Young showing her charisma (Aaargh, My senior moments is at it again. I really just don't remember who posted / uploaded it.,,,anyway, again love the collated pics. :D

@utkim, what would be the best couple name for Takeshi Kaneshiro and Song Hye Kyo?

How about-TakeSong? TakKyo? KanKyo? ShiSong? KyoTak?....it's difficult to come up with cute names (may be she's not really meant for a Japanese guy for real....only for reel).....coz still nothing compares to the cute nametags as BiKyo and BinKyo. Hehehehehe. :D :D :D:)>-

Guest barbieyung

Hi everyone,

Hye Kyo will come to Hong Kong and promote "That Winter, the Wind Blows". She will arrive on 29 Jun (Sat). (Flight information -TBC)

Will keep you all updated.

Pls come and show our support to Hye Kyo ^_^ We miss her so much~!!

Barbie

It was announced reported that taiwanese actor Lee Wei is joining "The Crossing" too.

source:sina and baidu

edit: yes @utkim, he's the one that sings praises of Kyo years back hehe.Now he is one step closer to meeting her :D

^khxy, Lee wei, isn't he the guy whom is a fan of Kyo and once said something about kyo's legs milky skin ......according to our google friend =)) .....gosh, i laugh so hard of the google trans for few years back that even now i still remember :))
barbieyung said:

Hi everyone,

Hye Kyo will come to Hong Kong and promote "That Winter, the Wind Blows". She will arrive on 29 Jun (Sat). (Flight information -TBC)

Will keep you all updated.

Pls come and show our support to Hye Kyo ^_^ We miss her so much~!!

Barbie

Thanks dearies for amazing pics.
Thanks barbieyung and khxy  for the wonderful information :x
Welcome to susea, I saw you here before your first posts. I hope you'll be always here like that :x

- The outstanding drama SBS "TWTWB"  has attracted great popularity in the first half of this years.
news: http://www.ajunews.com/kor/view.jsp?newsId=20130604000662

AJUTV 송혜교‧김혜수‧고현정, 원작보다 강력한 그녀들! (130604 Ent)

cre to uploader

- On June 2, 2013, PD of "Mama Mia", the Happy Sunday broadcast of KBS2 , revealed that Song Hye Kyo and Son Yeon Jae are the guests he want to invite to the broadcast most. MC Lee Young Ja who parodied Song Hye Kyo as Oh Young in SNL laughed and said:  "I want you to fight for beauty" :D
"Mamma mia" is a broadcast where famous people and their mothers are invited. The Mothers will talk about their children.

if4dawKZywyUx.png
http://star.mt.co.kr/stview.php?no=2013060314472724148&type=3

Guest fanysus

thank you for the great updates guys!! wah i hope many pictures of her in the Hongkong promo tour will be taken!

barbieyung, are you gonna go to the promo tour? if so, please do say hi and i love you to her for all of us lol :D

Thank you so much freshspring & Utkim for the warm welcome  :x 
Utkim, yeah I made a lot of friends @ Shanda's site! :) It makes me happy to hear news about SHK and the Bedimpled guy! Hope to hear more good news about them.... 
Thanks for sharing every word about Kyo!  :-*

Guest fanysus

My bad! I totally forgot to include this in my previous post! (I knew i was forgetting something :| ) Welcome to this thread Susea! We have some really nice people over here so don't hesitate to post and I hope to see you around more :D

56 New!!!!!!!!!!!!!! \:D/
Went to get tanned for a last minute vacation before the summer ends but it was raining hard for the past 3 days of our stay...:(( :(( :(( Why oh why????!!!!!Nothings going right!!!! :)) =))
Off to back read...Thanks for the update in advance... :-* >:D<
and oh, Welcome Susea..Feel at home.. ;)) >:D<

deaborj

said:

@utkim, what would be the best couple name for Takeshi Kaneshiro and Song Hye Kyo?

How about-TakeSong? TakKyo? KanKyo? ShiSong? KyoTak?....it's difficult to come up with cute names (may be she's not really meant for a Japanese guy for real....only for reel).....coz still nothing compares to the cute nametags as BiKyo and BinKyo. Hehehehehe. :D :D :D:)>-

fanysus & jjeennyy19, thank you!  :-* 
You guys are all so friendly.... :) may I ask if anybody from the paparazzi caught Kyo going to China? or she's still having her private moment? Missing her specially there's no more TWTWB to look forward to during Wed-Thurs.... :(

deaborj said: @utkim, what would be the best couple name for Takeshi Kaneshiro and Song Hye Kyo?