Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Special Appearance Drama 2024: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

Guest chloebelle

putriN

said:

^really she's that occupied in China till have to fly back only on the event day ?....... sometimes i wonder, where does she keep all energy...... thus...... behind a petite, strong, courageous lady there's a namja (continue with your own fantasy)   :D

khxy, if she used a ferry service ...... she just in time for closing ceremony   :))

Guest chloebelle

Mamie ... 100% agree ..also thanks so much to her mom for bringing and raising such a wonderful daughter O:-)

Guest chloebelle

khxy said: Maybe she possess some super power like being able to teleport straight from her home to her airplane's seat  =)).
Kim Ji Won of " Horror stories 2" praise Hye Kyo's acting in That winter saying " she is ridiculously good"
무서운이야기2' 김지원, "'그겨울' 송혜교 선배님 연기, 정말 말도 안되죠"(인터뷰①)
최근에 다양한 작품을 보며 연기 공부를 이어갔다는 김지원은 '그 겨울, 바람이분다'에서 "송혜교 선배님 연기 정말 말도 안되요"라며 오영앓이를 고백했다. "제가 너무 인상깊게 봐서 송혜교 선배님 인터뷰를 다 찾아봤어요. 그런데 선배님이 '제가 만약 20대 시절에 이 연기를 했다면 못했을 것 같다'라고 하셨더라고요. 저도 그렇게 생각해요. 아직 덜 완성됐고, 준비가 덜 된 것 같아요. 그래서 좀 더 내공을 쌓고 더욱 성숙해져서 그런 작품을 만나보고 싶어요."

source:baidu

Guest ng2612

I don't think so, I think She goes to Bergdorf Goodman in New York to buy dress for walk the red carpet.    :-B

crazy monkey  Hello Chingus!!

[Pann] Photos that should be humiliating but aren't because the star is so perfect Sunday, March 17, 2013  LOL, pann  190 comments
06.jpg

07.jpg

08.jpg

Even with her hair like this, she's still pretty #2...ㅠㅠ

01.jpg
02.jpg

04.jpg
05.jpg
Even with her hair like this, she's still pretty..
06.jpg
Even with her hair like this, she's still pretty #2...ㅠㅠ
07.jpg
08.jpg
09.jpg
Sunglasses like this
10.jpg
and even glasses can't embarrass her
11.jpg
Still handsome with hair like this

Wow.. Why does this outfit look so stylish?
13.jpg
Maybe I should buy this outfit too?
14.jpg
Why so handsome even while picking his nose?

Weird but still handsome...

17.jpg
18.jpg
Even wearing clothes like this and just standing around, it matches him well...?

Never knew this hat was so pretty???
20.jpg
Still love you
21.jpg

Han Ga In and Lee Na Young
23.jpg Thanks to Ria for these pictures,I was just thinking these pic 

-

Popular Posts

“Will only walk the red carpet” … Song Hye Kyo, Absent from Chinese Film Festival Press Conference Jun 8, 2013 • Category: News & Updates, The Grandmasters, Translations0 Comments

20121225165230x2ce_T5_37901

[Dispatch= Reporter Seo Bo Hyun] “Will only walk the red carpet”

Song Hye Kyo will not attend the opening ceremony press conference at the 2013 Chinese Film Festival. Due to preparing for Director John Woo’s The Crossing, it is impossible for her to attend the press conference. Instead, she is expected to walk the red carpet together with The Grandmasters team.

Song Hye Kyo’s representative spoke with Dispatch via telephone on June 7th stating, “It is not true that she will attend the opening ceremony press conference. We had already asked for consent from the Chinese Film Festival side, but it seems like the [press release] came out wrong. Instead, she is expected to walk the red carpet with the cast of The Grandmasters.”

Furthermore, the press conference that Song Hye Kyo was reportedly to attend was for the ‘opening ceremony,’ not for the ‘opening film.’ Song Hye Kyo’s representative added, “It is not a press conference for the film, The Grandmasters. It is a press conference for the opening ceremony. We conveyed from the very beginning that it would be difficult to attend.”

Instead, she will grace the red carpet for the opening film. Currently, Song Hye Kyo is in full swing preparing to film Director John Woo’s new film, The Crossing. The representative said, “Currently, she is going back and forth between China and Korea as she prepares. She will arrive in Korea on the day of the opening ceremony in the afternoon and will leave directly to stand on the red carpet.”

The opening ceremony press conference will take place this upcoming June 16th at 4:30 PM in Yeouido-Dong, Seoul at CGV Yeouido. Cheon Jeong Myeong will attend as the honorary ambassador for the Korean side. Zhang Ziyi, who is the honorary ambassador on the Chinese side, is scheduled to attend the press conference.

The red carpet will unfold at CGV Yeouido beginning at 5:30 PM. The Grandmasters was selected as the opening film. In addition, Director Wong Kar-wai and starring actors, including Song Hye Kyo, Tony Leung, and Zhang Ziyi will grace the red carpet. [Fans] are expected to have an opportunity to meet too Korean and Chinese stars up close.

Source: Dispatch
Translated by: Shanda @ Songhyegyo.net

So I transfered My supporting Love to him :\"> :x :\">
eab7b8-eab2a8ec9ab8-ebb094eb9e8cec9db4-e
But he already brook my heart again, before I can watch something good more than just this scene :\"> :x :\">
eab7b8-eab2a8ec9ab8-ebb094eb9e8cec9db4-e
:(:(( ;):((  Have to pray harder for God to make someting good happen for Our Hye Kyo before end of this year, Or else...my Shipping is hanging of no where :( Should I just pull Jung Ji Oh character out to reality?

^^ Gamsahmida for all the updates chinguss!! :x 

As much as i want to get a glimpse of our girl,about her recent outings etc,im kinda glad and releived that the media has not managed to catch hold of her  in the airport etc...im relieved SHK managed to escape the prying eyes of the media..i don like them hounding hershe deserves a private moment every now and then..So good for our girl for having managed to escape the dispatch people  <:-P 

RAVISHING IN RED :x :x

8b82b9014a90f603ed11cff.jpg

baidu

^ Thanks dearies for wonderful updates and goodies :x

Recently I watch some videos mentioning the face with perfect proportion of SHK.
At first, I watch a video having this SC
rtttte_zps8517237a.png

But I think it's just entertaining and has no scientific basis.

However, after that, I watch another video
June 6, 2013

cre to MBCentertainment

You know, Miss Korea competition has just finished. This expert also participated in judging who will be Miss Korean Queen.
The beauty expert says that the proportion of face like SHK's is one of two perfect proportions for Miss Korea.
hiiiiiiiiio_zps968d91b9.png

Finally, starting at 2:42s, he concludes among famous actresses, SHK is the candidate number 1 for Beauty Korean Queen. :x :x :x
miio_zps8019e096.png

After watching it,
I see my face in the mirror and try measuring too :))

After TWTWB finishes, thanks to great SHK's acting, people understand and care about visual impaired more.

The inventors have developed useful applications in smart phones for the blinds based on drama TWTWB.
Here is a recent article being about it.
http://www.ohmynews.com/NWS_Web/View/at_pg.aspx?CNTN_CD=A0001873019
Use Google trans, you can read it easily and I think it's very interesting :x :x

Here is a CF I extremely love. She looks so attractive :x :*

cre to uploader

20097150331478602_zpsb8931006.jpg
936697_10152063612222119_1268213191_n_zps035c3963.jpg
dc54564e9258d109767d430dd058ccbf6d814df7_zps38de4a9f.jpg
20101006102526_zps4efe17b1.jpg
naver & baidu

Guest ulap

thanks ^freshspring for the pics. i love song hye kyo in short hairstyle/haircut. she shows or gives that impression of a femme fatale. and altough she exudes that aura, you know she isn't that. few people could really get away with short hair. but her, she can get away with any hairstyle because of the perfect symmetry of her face. now i know why she have so many admirers. she look and she can look so hot but her attitude, her kindness and the beauty of her character outweigh that look. :x