Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Special Appearance Drama 2024: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

^so true, even if she's having a bad 'hair' day......  cos her inner beauty overpowers it   ;;)

omo.... really takeshi is joining "The Crossing" ? wow......... make sure he is paired with Kyo to make up for chang chen's absence..... but if he is..... can his hair style not like we seen at Red Cliff premiere (from the link kim's posted)..... it's so uncool :-q

take_zpsd974b4c3.png

khxy, thanks for bringing the good news..... hope that this ship will sail smoothly amidst the storm, strong waves...... and Kyo will be free from overseas project by early next year..... [-O<  

good to hear she's in contact with eunji.......... and mira too, since we see her with Kyo for Kara project...... how about kb? he'll be sad if Kyo leaves him out    :D

it's already early June, 1st Jun there...... perhaps this will be Kyo's final weekend at hometown......... we're gonna miss you dear girl     :(

shk130531b_zps3417a4a2.jpg

shk130531c_zpsc40e86d6.jpg 

dc

Guest deaborj

322.jpg21807945.jpgimageiczr.jpgdownload.jsp?FileID=24226268

These good looking hot men seem ready to marry our girl? Who do you think will our girl pick?

Is it Mr Woot Woot-Lee Dong Wook?Is it Mr Genius-Kang Dong Won? Is it That Bedimpled Man - Hyun Bin or is It Mr Elusive-Won Bin? ,,,,,chanchararan....and the luck guy is....

273201311244713_zps1bab34ea.jpg

PD Kim Kyu Tae! LOL.... :))   :))   :))    Happy June 1st! (Wedding Month of the Year)

Our girl must have grown tired waiting for our ships to make the proposal  :((

But, I guess, we have to wait a bit longer for the real wedding of our girl as she's off to China to work. Don't think she's up to be a June Bride. Hope she comes back still single. Kekeke.

:D Happy Weekend Guys!

Guest jjsweeter0211

Thanks for all the updates :xHoping we get to know more details about her new movie <3
942360_581430028544198_190157487_n.png

Guest milkeesh13

Takeshi Kasheniro is one lucky guy if he pair up with Hye Kyo.. He can't resist her charm. \:D/

winkv.jpg
who wouldnt fall for her? hmmm?

Wow,thanks khxy for the wonderful news.. So Takeshi Kaneshiro it is...i just hope takeshi and kyo gets paired up in this...the tandem would be toooo hot to handle  :\"> :\"> 

And agree with milkeesh,who wouldnt fall for this woman? :D

27273446.gif

dc

this is from hyekyo's time :)

0824ab18972bd4078ba5c49.jpg728da9773912b31b92a11e4.jpg

And this is about SHK being selected as No:2 favourite South korean star :D

8b13632762d0f7033520286.jpg

source: baidu

putrin,Utkim,Ria19,kxhy,freshspring,jjsweeter0211,jjeennyy19,deaborj,KyoRean,songhyegyonet,Amethst,ebulli3nt,milkeesh13
.kenjisam,
Ulap,fanysus,li.michelle0831,hclover96,Ricca,Jade,necie2008,milkeesh13....Appreciate all your updates lovely ladies!!

To all ,my SHKer chingus!I may  not be so active due to my hectic/crazy sched. lately,but I always check this forum and at awe and grateful for all your hard work in bringing us the latest news re: our princess.I also love all the beautiful pictures, new or old,videos,gifs,updates and any news related to her.As my way of appreciation for all your hard work and efforts....I am sending you all this thank you video.God bless,good health and peace to all :x :x :x.

Guest deaborj

@megbc8-dat was soooooo sweet of you to share that  video about gratitude  show your gratitude. you're fab  :x

let me say thank u as well for liking my posts/jokes even if they are so corny sometimes (or is it most of the time?) hehehehehe. :D

Thanks again megbc8 and thanks also to all the peeps who make this thread moving and also thanks also to all the SILENT LURKERS who stops by this thread to check on the latest update on our girl.

KANSAHAMNIDA! KANSAHAMNIDA! KANSAHAMNIDA!  ^:)^  ^:)^  ^:)^   HAPPY sUNDAY!

^daeborj..... corny or not..... we enjoy them...... keep it coming !    \:D/

hi Beth..... it's our pleasure dearie......  despite your busy schedule, thanks for dropping by and the lovely vid  :-*

thanks ria for sharing those lovely pics of our dear girl........ by now, besides Laneige..... our eyes used to be feasted with her Roem spring/summer collections, Vivo by BBK........ but not anymore, she didn't renew the contracts huhu.   

deaborj

said:

^Thanks megbc8. What a meaning video! You make my day :x
Thanks ria19 for beautiful pics.You're awsome :)
Thanks ss.PutriN for useful infomation. So, I have nothing to worry about, we can wait her pics when going forward to China  8->

Here is TGM's trailer in German

THE GRANDMASTER | Trailer & Filmclips german deutsch [HD]
May 31, 2013

cre to uploader

And some panels were taken by a SHK's fan in Macau
ibjuvvLpuHYXjo.jpg
iHxicHoZxEflP.jpg
iBdDsvFOQirA2.jpg
;)
ib1YCBYFe4mG2g.jpg

@kayelangit-luistro blog

Guest deaborj

@putrin, I soooooo loooooooooooove  her smile here.  :D :D :D very very endearing. ( I don't remember seeing this pic before. but I have seen similar pictures but not her smiling this big....which is kinda rare to see when she's not in front of the camera. so thumbs up for me here. :D :D (Is it Ms Park just above her?, coz she doesn't seem to notice the photographer who took a pic of Hye Kyo)

shk130602a_zpsd5a2bdce.jpg

Now, just want to ask, is there a subway/train station connecting Korea to China? (sorry if this is a dumb question coz it's June 2 now and we still have not seen any pictures of our girl from Dispatch at the airport :D :D Remember,  we only have a few days left to be within the "early june" clue of Hye Kyo leaving Korea for China.Kekekekeke.  I hope she smiles like this when she is caught at the airport or in the train station or in the seaport area. ( I really think she likes to play Hide and Seek with the paparrazzis and then when she gets caught, she grants them her most beautiful smile. :D very naughty girl). Welll. Dispatch, let the game begin. Hehehehehee :D :D :D

beth: ur such a sweetie..thanks for the video dear.great seeing u back,missed you :x

putriN & freshspring: welcome dearies..and thanks to u too for the updates :D

Song hye kyo Laneige collage :)

fotor0602180244.png

Young Song hye kyo-collage :)

fotor0602181336.png

daeborj, yes, she is Ms Park.......and since no train service to China, it makes their job easier isn't it....... cmon guys, time is running out !  :D

World within of Ju Jun Young    ;;)

ww130602b_zpsc61801f2.jpg

dc

Guest fanysus

megbc8, you are the sweetest! that was a very special video and watching it really makes one feel good so thank YOU for sharing that to all of us :x
megbc8 said: To all ,my SHKer chingus!I may  not be so active due to my hectic/crazy sched. lately,but I always check this forum and at awe and grateful for all your hard work in bringing us the latest news re: our princess.I also love all the beautiful pictures, new or old,videos,gifs,updates and any news related to her.As my way of appreciation for all your hard work and efforts....I am sending you all this thank you video.God bless,good health and peace to all :x :x :x.

ulap said: thanks khxy! takeshi :x hye kyo! will takeshi be the lead actor in The Crossing? Or they still have to announce another name?

frankly, i couldn't wait for this film to be done. it's a two-part film, right? But what do they mean by that? A longer film ( on terms of minutes) or there's a prequel-sequel kind of film?

sorry for my questions. i am just soooo excited! 8->

Fanysus: ur welcome for the pic...SHG looks sooo cute,like a kid when she smiles :x

utkim said: I think The crossing is something like red cliff movie, a longer movie which needs to cut in 3 parts :D ...and Takeshi , dreaming co-partner for Kyo  8-> . Hopefully JW understands how we feels, ZZY had already paired up with Takeshi before, now it's Kyo's turn keke.