Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Special Appearance Drama 2024: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

Guest ulap

oh God, thank you for wonderful news!

thanks barbieyung and utkim and the rest! ;))

8->. i do hope takeshi will be shk partner in The Crossing! ;)

Guest fanysus

legit news! thanks guys for sharing! yay! good thing i have no classes on the 16th :D i really really reallyyy hope to see her on the red carpet, and i hope they're not just getting our hopes up!

freshspring, yes and hopefully a romcom with one our ships :'D

Thanks for the updates chingus:)

From baidu news, she is attending the red carpet, opening ceremony and press conference too, so triple yay :)>-

She is currently in China and will return to Korea for The film festival.

sourcer:baidu

khxy

said:

Thanks for the updates chingus:)

From baidu news, she is attending the red carpet, opening ceremony and press conference too, so triple yay :)>-

She is currently in China and will return to Korea for The film festival.

sourcer:baidu

Let's partyyyyyy, SHKers <:-P <:-P <:-P
Thanks ss. Kim and khxy dearie for this good news  ^:)^  You are my angels :)
jjeenny19, so, your birthday is one day of that week? ( From 16th to 22nd? ) ;) Agree with you, maybe the world change :))

I have just found the official website so that we can follow Chinese Film Festival on 16th.

Here is the link         http://cff2013.interest.me/index.html
ixOCWrVKVkVDy.png

And this is its schedule
ib7k3P2ToucYO.png
The Festival must start at 19:00 KST?

Guest fanysus

jjeenny19, oh we are both June babies! :D

again thank you so much for bringing updates guys!  it seems the world has decided that we fans have suffered enough Hyekyo deprivation :'D

now news saying that Takeshi and Kyo will be a couple in The Crossing will be the perfect cherry on top to this already delicious cake :D

^ fanysus, if we can get the confirmation that Takeshi is pairing with Kyo in the crossing...that will be heaven news :D

Dispatch is out to confirm the news that Kyo will attend the red carpet hihihi.gif

http://www.dispatch.co.kr/r.dp?idx=18201

kim: wohooo thanks for the wonderful news dearie :*  this is awesome,seeing our girl in the red carpet..gosh how long have we waited for this?! Kyo, we miss you and we all are eagerly waiting for ur appearence :x :x

and thanks to all dear SHKers for the updates :D

also advance bday wishes to june babies jenny and fanysus  :D

LANEIGE :x :x

e4dde71190ef76c69af8839.jpgfc1f4134970a304eb4efb14.jpg

:x :x

024f78f0f736afc3fa6f7ed.jpg

baidu

EDIT: wow,thanks great news..thanks khxy dear :D 

surprise photo tumblr_m3le07AWUc1qjmb01.gif
Byanne......
:D:D:D
My birthday is actually sometime in July..I fell under the cancer zodiac and SHK appearance in the event is around that corner..Just exaggerating a bit.. ;)) :)>- But anyway, unni appearing in the red carpet seems to happen once every dynasty or century.  8-| 8-| So it's like a birthday present to us fans no matter how far our birthday is..So SHKers, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO US!!!!!!!!!!!! <:-P <:-P <:-P 
excited.gif
Let's celebrate for the awesome pictures and articles that's about to come...I can almost see it now....the articles titles..."A Goddess graces the red carpet.""SHK's thoughts and experiences on working on a Chinese film.""SHK, such a rare sight on the red carpet."Aigooooo...thank God, I wasn't a journalist..I suck in thinking for a catchy title for an article... ;))

Guest SKimura

freshspring said:

And an interesting news from the loyal fan Lee Hong Ki, In an article interviewing him, he says: Meeting directly SHK is his wish. he wants to create a good first impression for his ideal type.

LHK, Good luck to you. Maybe she'll invite you to certain vip premiere ;)

http://news.nate.com/view/20130605n06203
via SHKdc Haha - on the earlier episode of We Got Married Global Edition, when he was asked by his friends who was prettier, SHK or his TV bride, Mina - he replied SHK. He then got shot down by one of his friends who said "She's way above your league!".  At the later individual interview, they asked him why didn't he lie just for the sake of his bride - he simply said "but she's has always been my long time ideal girlfriend and I'm not good at lying".
:)) :))

Guest chloebelle

Welcome chloebelle to Kyo too, hope to see more of you too :D

ria Thanks Utkim for the greetings,yes I will try to stop by more often in my free time :D Thanks also for her pics on FH ,my most fav romcom,she is just adorable!

Guest chloebelle

Dearborj & Freshspring .....thanks for the greetings... Yeah sunshine of love is one of my fav drama after FH and TWTWB :D ... Took this profile pic from my DVD box,love the trio of them lollll

Guest chloebelle

barbieyung said: chloebelle said: Barbieyung ... I would like to attend SHK's TWTWB promo,if I lived in Asia,you are so lucky you can meet her..please tell her that we miss her so bad,we love her,and take care of her health too during busy schedule,also when she has free time pls leave some note or post pic @ hyebaragi,we will always support SHK,Ajja Ajja fighting kyo! Kamsahamnida Barbieyung :)